Nightmare

SPIRITS

 

"N-no.L-let go of me!",he started to scream.He struggle from the man's grip.He then choke him with his hands.He cant breath.His vision starting to get blurr.

 

"Baekhyun!Baekyhun!Wake up!",Chanyeol shaking his roommates body.

 

Baekhyun murmuring something he cant understand.He keeps on moving his head from left to right.Sweating profusely.Whatever he's dreaming about, Chanyeol can tell its either scary or someone's hurting his friend.He needs to wake him up.But no matter how intense he shakes his body,he's not waking up.Chanyeol starting to get scared.

 

Then someone came in.It was Suho,their eldest member in their band.He's not really sure if he can help him.He's the guy who usually gets overpowered by nervousness and panic.And he was right about it.

 

"What are we going to do?",he keeps walking back and forth.

 

"That's not helping hyung!Stop that!Hey Baekhyun!Im really gonna slap you if you wont still wake up!Im serious!"

 

But before Chanyeol can do what he's planning,someone already spill water in Baekhyun's face.It was'nt just a cup of water since it made Baekhyun's face and his shirt totally wet.He's sure it was'nt Suho who did that since Suho is standing infront of him looks totally shocked.But he never cared to look at his back and see who did it.His concern is Baekhyun who started coughing.

 

"Are you awake now?"

 

Baekhyun did not respond but he saw his eyes look at him.He looks so tired.

 

"Suho hyung!Towel!"

 

"Huh?A,wait.Where will I-",looking around but not moving.

 

"Here",Sehun with a towel in his hand.

 

Chanyeol looked at their youngest member.

 

"So it was you?",he's talking about the water.

 

"It did work right?",with serious face.

 

"Get up.I'll help you",talking to Baekhyun.

 

But Baekhyun just stare at him and not making a move.Its unusual for his friend to act like this and keep his silence.The last time this guy had a nightmare,he keeps on talking about it the whole day.

 

He then pulled Baekhyun's hands so he was now in sitting position.

 

"I'll take off your shirt.Sehun,turn off the aircon please".

 

Sehun then follow his order without saying a word.He must be worried too seeing a friend in that state for the first time.

 

He started to take off Baekhyun's shirt from his trembling body.Baekhyun is still speechless.If not because of him holding his friends back,he might have fall back  in his wet bed.Suho on the other hand have manage to take a shirt from Baekhyun's closet without instruction.After he's done changing Baekhyun's shirt,he tried to ask him about his nightmare.But instead of giving him an answer,Baekhyun suddenly lean his head in his shoulder.

 

"I feel-so tired".

 

That's the last words they heard from Baekyhun before he got unconscious.It made them more worried.

 

"Help me take him to my bed so he can sleep comfortably".

 

They were on the scene of transferring  Baekhyun when two more guys appeared.

 

"What's wrong in here?",Kyungsoo with eyes became bigger twice than normal.He's one of their band's vocalist together with Baekhyun.

 

"He had a nightmare",Chanyeol replied.

 

"But why he's still sleeping?",Kai.Their second youngest member.

 

"He woke up not too long.He's too tired to stay awake.His nightmare must be really scary for him to get so tired waking up".

 

"Then what are we going to do now?I mean,we have a show at 8:00pm right?",Kai looking at the clock"Its already 6pm".

 

"You guys go there.I'll be staying here with Baekhyun".

 

"But-".

 

"Kyungsoo and Suho hyung can take turns for Baekhyun's singing part.You can play drums right?You can take my part for now.Suho hyung and Sehun in guitars with kyungsoo play the organ.There's no point of cancelling the show".

 

"I think you're right.Looking at Baekhyun,I think he really needs to rest more than anything",kyungsoo"If you get hungry and when he wakes up,I already prepared food".

 

"Thanks kyungsoo",chanyeol smiles.

 

They have a band and it's called EXO.They're been together since grade school.Baekhyun and Kyungsoo as their main vocalist who both plays organ too,Suho as second voice but he plays guitar too together with Kai and Sehun.

While he plays drums.But if needed,they all can exchange their instruments since they all can play well.Not like they're bragging but their band is really popular and in demand.They were offered to sign in a well known entertainment company.They are still thinking about it since the company wants them to be a performance group which involves dancing.It was really Chanyeol who's having a second thought about it.He really cant dance as what he knows.That's why the group is letting him make the decision.For now,he's still thinking.

 

And as expected their show was a success.Well there are some who got disappointed for not seeing him and Baekhyun but still stayed till the end of the show.Suho explaining that their member is sick,no one questioned them anymore and everyone enjoyed the show.

 

"Im fine.Really.I cant even remember what that dream was about so there's nothing to worry anymore",Baekhyun eating kimchi spaghetti kyungsoo cooked before going to sleep that morning.

 

They usually just sleep during morning since their job is at night.Kyungsoo usually just cook something instant at morning or eggs,hotdog,bacon.But now Kyungsoo made an effort to cook his favorite food for him to eat.Its not really like he doesnt like yesterday's menu.When he woke up yesterday at about 11:00pm with Chanyeol forcing him to eat,he's just not in the mood to eat.He really feels tired to do anything other than sleeping.And he thinks Chanyeol told kyungsoo about that.And with Kyungsoo's specialty as his favorite,he cant stand not eating it.Its really the best.

 

"Come on.I know you can remember everything.You just dont want us to worry even more that's why you're keeping it to yourself".

 

"Im telling you the truth Chanyeol.I really cant remember anything other than feeling so weak and tired.But now everything's back to normal.I'm perfectly fine now especially after eating kyungsoo's especialty",he grinned.

 

But Chanyeol still has a serious face looking at him.

 

"What?Dont tell me you still dont believe me?",he pouted his lips unintentionally.

 

"I was just worried.We are.Seeing you like that for the first time.I really thought you're dying.Looking so tired just because of a nightmare.What if that happens again?"

 

"Well.I have you right?"he smiled"Im sure you wont let me die".

 

Chanyeol lowered his head down"It was'nt really me who saved you.It was Sehun".

 

"Really?",him asking with disbelief.

 

"Yeah.I did try to wake you up but got no response.Remember yourself getting wet?Sehun spilled water on you to wake you up and it did work".

 

"Yeah and almost killed me too.He should have just use a glass of water rather than a pail of it".

 

"He was worried too. You should have seen his face.He looks so pale worrying about you.Also Suho hyung.As usual nervousness overpowered him".

 

"But still I have to thank everyone for being there for me.I think if I was alone that time,I'm already dead by now.So thanks to you for being there.And thank you for letting me sleep in your bed.You usually dont want anyone else in your bed".

 

"I had no choice.But if that will prevent you from having nightmares,I'll let you stay there then".

 

"Wow.How sweet of you.I never thought my bestfriend have his sweet side too",laughing.

 

"Shut up",his face turns red without him knowing.He did throw a pillow to Baekhun's face.

 

"Be careful that's mine!",he dodge it keeping the plate away"I have a plate here you know".

 

"Stop teasing me then.I should have let you clean your bed".Baekhyun look at his bed.That's the only time he notice his bedsheat with different color from yesterday.

 

"You did changed it?",amazed.

 

"Yeah.So you could go back to your bed again".

 

"You said its fine with you for me to stay here in your bed?"

 

"I have changed my mind".

 

"Chanyeol-a!",pouting his lips.

 

Chanyeol grinned.After what happened yesterday night that seemed to be a nightmare for all of them too and by seeing Baekhyun right now,it seems like nothing really happened.And he's hoping that will never happen again.