Author's Note

My Carrion Flower

 

So what did you guys think? It took me weeks to finish this fic and I still don't feel fully satisfied with it. But nonetheless, I really enjoyed writing this fic. I came to love JJ Project even more! It was really fun trying to imagine scenarios with these two idiots and oh how I wish this could actually come true! I hope after reading this fic, you guys also come to love these two more and GOT7 of course! 

I apologize for making Yugyeom such a jerk in here, I honestly only needed his name lol. But we all know Kim Yugyeom is one of the most pure, friendliest, and nicest people out there. And I personally thought the Youngjae character was so freakin cute! Like how we worries for his cousin and that technically brought JJ Project together! He really did end up making his cousin happy, real happy. 

There weren't really that much opportunities to slip AmeriThaiKong in the story, which was a pity. But maybe next time if I have time to write another fic, I will try to focus more on all of the members! 

And I know the ending probably disappointed you all. I am really terrible at writing , but believe me I tried! I guess the rest will be left for the reader's imagination hehe.  

I know the story escalated pretty quickly and boom they just suddenly fell in love out of nowhere and there wasn't much of their dating love life presented in the story. Sooooooooo I've decided to add on another bonus chapter that focuses on how they would be like once they're officially together! I'm still in the middle of completing it, but I will try to finish as soon as possible, so please keep supporting!

Thanks again for following up on the story!

I love you all <3