Introduction

Amor Vincit Omnia (Love conquers all things)

“OPPAAAAAAAAAA!”

 

 

“YUAN OPPAAAAAAAA!!!!!”

 

 

“SARANGHEYO OPPAAAAA!!!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

GD, be the ace, CL, she a queen, how about 2NE1, they black jacks Beat that
Big bang in your face pow! Now take that
We the leaders of the new school
How you love that?

 

 

Here I was on stage along with GD and CL rapping my lines for the leaders. There’s so many screaming fans, it’s not that I don’t like it, but I’m sure one of these days I’m just suddenly gonna lose my hearing.

 

Georeumgeori dangdang nae miraeneun changchang
Nal igigo shipdamyeon geugeon wiheomhan sangsang
 

I moved into the middle of the stage as GD and CL stood on each side of my back, bobbing their heads back and forth. I made sure to the occasional point move to the crowd.

 

Let you kkabuneungeon gogeummuryeopgwanggwang
Keep looking at my feet, my shoes, they lanvin

 

 

As I ended my lines all three of us did a jump before GD and CL continued.

 

What's up, what's up, what's up what's up what's up
What's up, what's up, what's up what's up what's up
Ladies

What's up, what's up, what's up what's up what's up
What's up, what's up, what's up what's up what's up

 

“LADIES AND GENTLEMEN…. CL!” I yelled as G and I left CL in the middle as she started to rap

 

 

We, we, we da, we da leaders
You ain't in the game, you just cheerleaders
Nae nain nineteen, vision in hd 
Meorin kkwak chaitji, tagonan maepsi

 

 

I went to the left side while G went to the right.

 

Imi cool hameul neomeoseo nan chagawoyeoreo beon
Mudae-e bureul jipin banghwabeom
Cuz I'm hot, eonjena shingirog
And this number 1 spot is my home sweet home

 

G and I made sure to rap along when necessary. CL’s rapping was amazing, but we need to make sure to keep the hype up.

 

Ready or not here I come
We don't care eh eh eh geu nuga ape-itgeon 
Mangseorijimalgo jebal eoseo pihae
And I'm CL the one and only baddest female

 

The fans were all waving their lights to the beat. As CL ender her rap, all 3 of us made our way back into the middle.

 

What's up, what's up, what's up what's up what's up
What's up, what's up, what's up what's up what's up
Ladies
What's up, what's up, what's up what's up what's up
What's up, what's up, what's up what's up what's up

 

          We finished by striking a pose, CL and the middle with G and I standing by her sides. The fans screamed as the lights in the stadium dimmed down. The rising platform we were standing on lowered signaling the end of our part. All three of us hugged.

 

“That was so fun!” CL exclaimed as we made our way backstage.

“Got7 on standby!” One of the staff members called out. I looked around and noticed the boys formed a line already, so I decided to call em out.

“Good luck guys! Just have fun!” I told them, it was just their first performance so I noticed that they nervous.

“Just pretend like you’re at a party!” CL advised. 

“Kamsahamnida sunbaes!” JB thanked us while smiling. The staff then told them to make their way onto the stage. G, CL and I made our way to our own waiting/dressing rooms. G was with Big Bang, and 2NE1 so we had separate rooms.

“See you guys later.” I told them as I waved, they waved back before we went our separate ways.

          The hallways were like a maze but I knew my way around. There was people rushing everywhere, coordinators and stylist just running around. Oh! I almost forgot to mention what concert I was in. SBS is holding a “Korean music festival” concert here in Seoul, all of us from YGP was invited to perform so, we flew in from L.A. I finally reached my waiting room, it was nice to see my name posted on the door. Once I got in I was greeted by my manager, Jason.

 

“Good job! You have 5 minutes to rest, you need to quickly get ready to perform UP with Bom and Taecyeon, and then after that everybody is going to get on stage for the final performance.” He told my while passing me a bottle of water. The concert has been going on for almost 3 hours now.

“Aight!” I told him in english.

“Are you gonna record your usual vlog?” He asked me while holding my camera. Vlogs were something I did, a lot. Fans really love whenever they find out a thing or two about me.

“Yeah, I’ll probably edit it when I get to the hotel” He then handed it to me.

 

I turned the camera on before facing it towards me and pressing record.

“So Im back again, here in my waiting room. Im so sweaty right now.” I said into the camera, I had already recorder things earlier on.

“I just finished performing The leaders with GD and CL, and Im just getting ready for my performance of UP with Bom and Taec, Im probably going to record the final performance at the end. Now, I need to get ready so, I’ll see you guys in a bit.” I turned off my camera before asking my assigned stylist noona to give me the clothes that I needed.

          I made my way into the small washroom after the lady handed me my clothes. For this performance I’ll be wearing a  Giyonchy black and green snapback,grey Givenchy Rottweiler crew neck, Pyrex shorts, and a pair of Nike Air Yeezy 2 Red Octobers.

Hat:

http://76.my/Malaysia/ready-stock-bigbang-giyongchy-leather-hiphop-cap-zaccashoppe-1307-05-zaccashoppe@2.jpg

Sweater/Crew Neck:

http://www.highsnobiety.com/files/2013/06/givenchy-sweater-doberman-0.jpg

Shorts with tights:

http://www.fabrixquare.com/media/shorts/shorts_38/11.jpg

Shoes.

http://nk_wp_media.s3.amazonaws.com/files/2013/11/nike-air-yeezy-2-red-october-lead.jpg

 

          Once I was done I made my way out of the washroom, I still needed to get some retouches on my face.(Which I hate) Im just gonna skip all the details because Im sure your just gonna get bored. After the noona applied my makeup, I told my manager to get someone to bring my camera to the stage before my performance ends, he agreed. I made my way out of the room and shuffled to the backstage area. There was a little T.V screen there so I watched Got7’s performance, they still had 1 more song so I still had 3 more minutes to wait.

“Hyung!” Taecyeon called out so I turned around. He was wearing something similar to me, the only difference is that he’s wearing a red leather jacket over his crew neck. He had a weird smile pasted on his face.

“You look happy, what happened?” I punched his shoulder.

“Im proud of the boys” He replied while pointing at the screen, Mark was doing his flip right when I looked.

“Remember when you guys were able to do those kinds of things” I teased, he did look mad right after I said that.

“We can still do that! Just give us 1 year, we can do it “Again and again and again” He started dancing the steps which made me laugh. While I was watching him I noticed Bom noona behind him making her way towards us. I waved at her, Taec noticed, so he turned and waved too. When she got to where we were we already had to get onto the stage. Got7 was still performing “follow me” but, they were forming in the middle circle area: http://postimg.org/image/snxh97or3/ We stood on the stage, I stood on Boms right side while Taec on her left. The spotlight was on Got7 so nobody really noticed we got on the stage.

 

1 Step & 2 Step Girl
Everybody wanna makes that noize
Modu dagachi hands up
Yeogi moyeo hands up gireul gireul bikyeora

 

And just like that Got7 ended their performance, the platform they were standing on lowered, they were soon out of my sight. The opening tune of our song started to play. The ear piercing scream of the audience hit my ears like a tsunami. I was supposed to say “Still we stand” but instead I said:


SEOUL MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!!!!!!!

 

That just made them scream more, I looked at both Bom and Taec and they were just smiling at the audience. Bom soon started to sing

 

Oneureun ttangeul gieodo naeireun haneul wiro

Geochin baram bureodo i’m goin up

 

Note: Since Epik High doesn’t exist in this universe. The line wouldn’t be E-P-I-K since that’s what the actual lyrics are. In this universe it would be Y-Y-B-T, which stand for: Yu Yuan, Bom, and Taecyeon.

 

Y-Y-B-T!!!!!

 

Taec and I yelled, we then continued.

 

Up, up, baby get up, up, we’re goin up.
Up, up, baby get up, up, we’re goin up.
Up, up, baby get up, up, we’re goin up.
Up, up, baby get up.

 

 

 

          We finished performing without any problems, except for the fact the Bom noona stepped on my feet with her high heels by “accident”. She’s lucky my shoes aren’t wrecked. We didn’t get off the stage yet since we needed to talk to the audience. For the final performance, all the artists are going to get on stage. The tech people are going to play random songs from our artists and whoevers song it is they will sing, while the rest just have fun. This will go one for 30 minutes, then the concert will end.

 

“What did you guys think? Were we good?” noona asked the audience, they replied by screaming:

“YEEEESSS!!”

“Its sad how that was the last performance” I started. The fans screamed a loud “NOOO!”

“Hahaha, we have one more thing in store for you guys.” Taec told the audience.

“YGP! GET ON HERE!” I yelled as loud as I can.

 The artists and the backup dancers soon started to flood the stage. To cut a long story short, it was fun. All of the artists had fun. 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1st chapter, already long and boring. For the first chapter I just wanted to introduce the main character, and kind of show how he is.

please comment if you have any suggestions, Yuan will meet someone in the next chapter.