Hyunseung doesn't like her...

You Are Not My Boyfriend

 

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

“Guys! This is seriously impossible!” I held the map in my hands and struggled as I tried to go up the steep hill.

“Yeah, seriously, they put us in groups of four and make us find a beach all on our own? Plus we have to go through the woods.”

I nodded my head after Hyunseung said it, “We’ve been walking around for half an hour and we still haven’t found it. It’s impossible.”

L.Joe smiled at me, “No, it’s just an obstacle. Now c’mon.”

L.Joe pushed on my bag which made me stumble forward and up the hill. Out of nowhere, Hyunseung popped out in front of me and grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

“We should get going.”

“What are you doing?” I whispered to Hyunseung.

“I’m pretending to be jealous. What else? Pabo…”

“You- Yah! What happened to the truce last night?”

“I’m protecting you from guys, like him,” Hyunseung glanced over at L.Joe.

“Seriously? No one is helping me?!” Mi Yeon shouted out, “Aish! Why did I have to be placed in a group full of scholarship students?”

I rolled my eyes and continued walking. L.Joe put his hand out to help Mi Yeon but she crossed out her arms and walked passed him. Seriously, how can ignorance, stupidity, selfishness and rudeness all fit inside that body?

“Gosh, I can see why you hate her,” Hyunseung looked at Mi Yeon.

“I wouldn’t call it hate; hate is such a strong word. More like… mortal enemy?” I joked.

Hyunseung laughed, “I wanted to say something but then I forgot…”

“What the-” I started laughing, “You’re so weird.”

“You only notice that now?”

“I will continue to make your life horrible when we get back home.”

“What?” Hyunseung looked shocked, “I thought- you and I- truce. What? Why are you so slack to me?”

“You only notice that now?” I mocked Hyunseung

“Wah! You are so unfair.”

I’m actually enjoying Hyunseung’s company, despite the fact, he climbed into my bed and kicked me two nights ago and sometimes, the things he does get annoying, I really don’t mind him right now. I’m so surprised that we actually have quite a few things in common. For example, our love for ice-cream, I learnt that after dinner when we got ice-cream from dessert. Also, we have a thing for cleanliness so I guess even if I don’t force him into cleaning; he’d do a good job at it.

I turned to L.Joe who was probably dealing with Mi Yeon on his own.

“So which way do we go now?” I asked him.

L.Joe smiled and pointed at my hand, “You’re the one with the map but from memory, I think we just keep walking straight.”

I looked down at the map and looked back up at my surroundings. This is harder than I thought.

“So when are we going to reach this beach?”

“I don’t know Mi Yeon! Maybe you should help!” Hyunseung raised his voice at Mi Yeon.

L.Joe and I looked at Hyunseung in a shocked manner. It was so sudden.

“Gosh, her voice…” Hyunseung straightened out his shirt, “We go straight?”

L.Joe and I slowly nodded our heads.

“Okay then, we’ll get going then,” Hyunseung nodded his head as he walked off, “Pray to God it wasn’t her singing that got her into the school.”

L.Joe nudged me, “Your boyfriend seems to be on edge.”

I laughed, “We’re in a group with Mi Yeon, I’m surprised I’m not on edge.”

L.Joe smiled and nodded his head, “That’s what music is for.”

L.Joe pulled out his earphones and put them in his ears. So smart! I totally forgot to bring my iPod because I was so busy packing… aigoo…

“What’d you listening to?” I asked L.Joe.

“Oh, I’m listening to music…”

I could tell by the way that L.Joe spoke that it was from someone he like… definitely! I narrowed my eyes at him.

“So who is it?”

“What? It’s no one. I’m just listening to music.”

“No one? Don’t lie to me L.Joe… you like the girl in the song! Who is it?” I tried to get something some kind of information from him.

L.Joe blushed, “I don’t know who she is… I just really love her songs.”

“Let me listen,” I reached for the earphones but L.Joe backed away.

“No…,” he shook his head, “What if you know who she is and try to set me up with her? No way. No deal.”

I pouted and tried to show aegyo, “Aw… please…”

“As cute as you may be, I will keep this crush to myself thank you very much.” L.Joe walked off.

“Yah!” I tried to call him back, “Yah! What if I manage to set you two up and you two start dating. What if you two get married?!” I shouted out to him.

“We’re only in high school Jenny…” L.Joe didn’t even look back.

“Yah! What if you do?! It would be a mighty fine story for me to tell at the reception don’t you think?! Yah! John Lee!”

I realised that I was the only one left in my 2m radius and I got worried about being left alone.

“Yah…” I said in a weak tone, “Wait for me!”

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~