TTL-3

Kryber extra-short shots

In the same morning at amber place

 

In the dining room

Four girls were silently eating while glancing a certain person from time to time.

“I am full, thank you for the breakfast.” He said no one in particular and left the dining room.

“Hi morning baby” Jessica said when she saw her beloved cousins when she was about to go inside the dining room.

“ morning nona” he said with a glance to the girl and left.

Jessica frowned due to unenthusiastic tone.

“ Why he is gloomy” she asked as soon as she saw the other four girls.

“The usual” sunny said

“ What is it this time now?” Jessica asked.

“you don’t know, that’s why I told you too much sleeping would damage your brain” Tiffany tease.

Jessica glare and the other giggling girls stop immediately.

“Don’t beating around the bush fany. You know that I have a really short patient span.”

“ It’s soojung birthday today and she is spending the day with her brothers, so as usual our drama king is acting like that” sunny said instead of Tiffany.

Jessica smiled with the word ‘drama king’ and the other girls too.

“ But can’t blame him, he suffered a lot during this three years. He really love that girl much that he can’t even complain aloud to her” Nicole said.

The others nodded their heads with agreement.

“I don’t like when he is all emo and gloomy, we should consider this problem seriously” seohyun said and continue “ we all want to see him his usual self playful, dorky and happy, right. So we should help him with this problem”

 

Meet amber’s cousins from his father and mother side.

 

Tiffany

Outgoing and cheerful

Majoring in business administration.

Love pink and adorable cute little things

 

Jessica

Cold from the stranger point of view but it’s not true. She is just socially awkward   

Majoring in fashion and design

Interested in sleeping rather than wasting her time doing other things like dating or meeting new people whom are not sure worth it.

 

Sunny

Her name shows her personality perfectly.

She is a talented chef and really tough lady.

She like playing games too. She is as bright as sun and energetic and friendly.

 

Nicole

Cheographer, song writer and talented musician

She is interested in all kind of arts though.

Hopeless romantic, friendly.

 

Seohyun

Gamer, blogger, and web page designer.

Majoring IT.

She can do other things related to IT. She is really a genius.

Love sweet potato.

They all are amber’s one and only cousins because the six of them are only children and they are only young generation among the relatives. So they stick together very much.

And amber is the youngest and only boy among them.

They studied abroad and recently graduated. Interesting fact about them is they all are single and ready to mingle.(The mingle part is author opinion,Hehe)

 

OH almost forgot, they all love amber much and they don’t think amber as cousin but real younger brother.

That’s why they decided to live in his house when they arrived Seoul for to start their careers.