Beware of unexpected conditions during confession

Kryber extra-short shots

In amber’s living room,

Soo-How about giving her a love letter?

Yul- Just go to her and tell her ‘I love you’ straight in her face.

Tae- Declare your love for her in front of the public.

Amber ruffle his hair and sight in frustration. And said

'Arr I don’t know. I love her a lot but I am also afraid of her a little bit.'

Yul –  Stop beating the bush around and being a secret stalker/admirer.

Soo – yeah aren’t you a man?

Tae – mans up man. If you don’t quit being a , someone might snap her in front of your own eyes. Someone like Minho as I assume.

Amber felt a little insecure when he heard tae.

Yeah, it’s been a whole year he met this one particular girl.

She took his heart when they first encounter in a little bit accident.

Flash back

Wait up!

Amber run for the trian which is just departing

As he is in front of the door and just about to hop in there is someone appear from no where and bamm.

Now he is on the pavement flat against it and saw a girl same in his position.

He open his mouth to scold this girl but stop in midway when he saw her glare.

It’s ironic that he finds this girl adorable and intimidating at the same time.

'You stupid, because of you I’ve miss the train,' said girl glare him for the second time and left.

He now know that those who said ‘love at first sight’ aren’t fool.

DOWN TO EARTH, AMBER

He jerk up when he heard his friends.

Tae – thanks to mother of peas, he is still alive.

Yul – so do you have any idea about your love confession.

Amber looks yul and heard his advice before in his mind.

Yeah, it may be blunt and not romantic but it’s simple and pure and she can know how manly I can be for her.

Amber – 'I will stick to yul’s advice.'

Soo looks to Tae and they both shrug their shoulder  while yul grinning like a genius although his advice is old fashion.

 

In the D-Day

Amber go straight towards the girl when he saw her coming out of her classroom in a hurry.

He block her but his courage is a little shaken when he saw her frown.

‘Ahh.., krys.. krystal shi how,how are you’ amber greet her while scratching his not so irritate neck.

‘what do you want’ krystal said through her gritted teeth.

‘Ahh , you look beautiful today’ amber said fidgeting.

‘you block me just to say that’ krystal growl while her frown is even higher and her face is contracted because of her clenching jaw.

Amber is a little bit taken aback because of her tone and look back his friends for help and they mouth him ‘just do it already’ and show him thumbs up.

‘if you don’t have anything to say move’ krystal try to pass him but he grag her hands and said

‘I LOVE YOU’

 He saw her face surprise but in a split second her face contorted and shove him away and she run away from him.

 

He is shock of her action and he then realize her rejection.

Tae, Yul and Soo walked to him and pat his back

Tae- I am sorry man.

Soo – I though before hand that yul’s idea might and I am sorry that it’s come true.

Yul – Yah, smack soo head and then face amber and ‘don’t worry man there are plenty of fish in the sea.

Amber looks his friends with sad eyes and said

‘but she is the only fish for me and now I will agree to my father plan of study abroad’

‘good bye guys’

Yul, Tae and Soo can’t help but only to watch their friend’s back with slumping shoulder walking away

1 year later in Amber house

Amber mom- baby there’s a guest for you, come down.

‘strange,who can it be. I just come back home in an hour and I didn’t even tell the guys that I am in the town’ mumble amber while running down the stair.

He froze when he saw this girl

Krystal – can we speak alone outside.

Amber – su..sure.

He follow her in nervous.

When they are outside

“Slap”

He grab his cheek in shock and look at the furious girl in front of him.

‘STUPID,  stupid, stupid, sob,  stupid, sob.…” the girl this time hit his chest continuously and crying at the same time.

He awake from his shock and grab the girl hands and

‘krys why you hate me so much, you’ve already broke my heart back then and now you aren’t satisfy with a slap and hitting me more’

The girl yank her hand and encircle her hands around his neck and kiss him hard.

After a long kiss, the girl broke the kiss and see him in shock state again and giggle.

‘stupid, why running away from me before hearing  ‘I love you’ from me’

Amber –‘but but you shove me when I said I love you back then and I thought you hate me’

Krystal –‘I have been in love with you since when we bump each other, and I have been waiting for you to confess me ever since’

Krystal giggle in shy and continue ‘the day before you confess me, I ate a lot of ripe mangos and some are over ripen.’

‘so’ amber said in confusion.

Krystal – 'so the next day, I have a bad stomach and diarrhea. The time when you block me, I am hurrying to go to the toilet due to the natural call and you are taking the time long enough to trigger the monster inside my stomach and so I have no choice but to shove you and run to the toilet right after hearing your confession’ said with the tomato face and hung her head low due to embarrassment.

Amber raise the girl head through grapping her chin and peck her lips and

‘so I confess you in the wrong time, huh’ said while grinning dorkily.