Alien Bestfriend

Life Is Fair

 

"Why am I here again?" Bom asked her bestfriend. Dara called her frantic, shouting and gigling. They we're talking for more than 20 minutes over the phone but all she was able to catch her saying was that Bom needed to go to Dara's house. ASAP.

 

'I know my bestfriend is an alien...' Bom thought  looking at how Dara is smiling to herself, a spoonful of rice a few inches from . They were supposed to be having dinner but instead, she ended up trying to decipher what was running on Dara's mind. And then Dara giggled. '...but I didn't know she's a POSSESSED alien!'

 

"YAH!"

 

"Yes?" Dara blinked.

 

'Aisht! This girl! "Why did you ask me to be here? And why are you acting crazy?-- oh scratch that, why are you acting crazier than normal?"

 

Dara excitedly put the spoon down and faced her bestfriend, completely forgetting about her food. "Oh Bommie-ah! I am going to introduce you to someone so wonderful tomorrow! He's so wonderful, you are going to fall for him!" She said with eyes sparkling. 'Because I did,' Dara added to herself. 'Kekeke~'

 

'Is she trying to set me up with someone again?' Bom sighed. "If you're thinking--"

 

Dara did not seem to hear her start saying something. "I have been waiting for him to come back for years now. I'm so excited to see him! And I want you to meet him, so you'll stay here tonight! And you can't say no!"

 

'I needed back up just in case my knees go jell-O once I see him'  Dara thought, and then giggled.

 

Bom sighed. Dara looked really weird ogling and giggling without telling her what's running on her abnormal brain. 'My bestfriend is out of her mind,' Bom concluded. 'I think I need to find her space ship soon so I can send her back to the planet she came from.'

 

 

-----

 

oh no. Dara is not an alien in this fanfic. i'm sorry, Dara here is being so weird and most of the time has out of this world thoughts that Bom always refer to her as an alien. Dara is so much human here, no offense to our friend from outside Earth :)