fallin...

when i love you.....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

relationship me and kai getting closer. I have started to open with my feelings, we always talk, whether it's a problem about Taemin and crystal or college assignment .. kai fun type of person. Always solve problems using logic, not using emotion..mature and soft. for some reason when I'm with him im feel comfortable and protected ..

 

every day I always enjoying whatever kai doing..cooking..playing .. or watering plants together..i enjoyed it very much.

But there is one that makes me scared .. FAREWELL .. yes .. I realize that separation is only temporary kai here..he with me on vacation only.

 

"Naeun ..." kai called me from the garden behind my house ..

 

"Ah nee ..." I immediately got up from the couch and immediately shot to the kai located. I see kai head .. he was standing in the lift to the top, to can see a star with the right hand holding a bottle of soft drink

 

"Weo kai?" I said, standing next to him

Kai pointed toward the sky .. and I followed the direction of the index finger ..

 

"Wuuuuuuuuuuuuahh ...yipoeyo ..." I said without taking eyes off the beautiful star blinking that adorn the dark sky ..

 

"Beautiful is not it?" Kai looked at me with a big grin on his face ..

 

"Nee ... hehe ..." I stared kai with a smile

 

"Aigooooo ..." kai lay down on the floor ..

 

 

"Yaa..why you sleep on the floor? Later colds .. "

 

"No. It's comfortable .. you do not stand constantly? "

 

"Uuuukh .." I followed kai lying beside

 

"Naeun ..." call me kai without taking his eyes

 

"Hmm ..."

 

"I'm going home the next day ... to japan."

 

DEG! My heart began to spur 3 times faster than the speed normal.. painful when kai gave the word 'Japan' from his mouth ...

 

"Joungmal? Waaah fun. "Said I that is made with a happy face .. I do not want kai see me sad .. I also do not want to take off kai with a cry ..

 

"Nee .. hehe..you will definitely miss me naeun-a! My food too delicious right?..haha "joked kai for me

 

I made my face suddenly cheerful as possible before turning into melancholy ..., "nee.. kai certainly i will miss you ..." I said with a low tone as possible .. my eyes still same. switch from the sky ..

 

I can feel that kai was looking at me .. but I do not pretend to know it ... look in his eyes made me really stiff ..first time I felt this bubbling popping feeling.

 

"Naeun -a ... I ..."

I immediately sat up and quickly change the subject .. i not want to continue to go on in the dumps. because these defenses collapsed and my tears flowed. I would definitely not want to laugh at later kai. , "Kachaaaaaaa ..." I said eagerly.

 

Kai was surprised to see my reaction is rapid and spontaneous cut him, but I saw a little disappointment of expression in his face..i not know why so .., "Where?"

 

"Playground !!" I yelled

 

"Mwo? But this night Nine o'clock naeun-a .. "

 

"There is precisely the thrill! Deserted park and we can be free to play ... "I closed eye towards kai

Kai laughed to see me, "araseo..kachaaaaaaaaaaaa ..."

 

Kai got up first and pulled my hand ... I laugh at him ..

 

***

 "Hiaaaaaah so cold ..." I scraped my hands and blow ..

 

"Yaiiish who told you not to wear a sweater .." kai shake his head at me and shook his release that he was wearing a sweater. "Lift your hands to the side .." he ordered me

 

"For what?"

 

"Aiiiish just follow me"

 

I raised my hands to the side ... kai who was standing beside me..he gave me his sweater in my body with soft ..

 

"Yaa..yaa ..." I said nervously

 

"Well done!" Kai sparkled at me .. "was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter