fate

when i love you.....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the incident a great kiss between us, when I and kai go home did not dare to say a word. during the trip we did just silent and looked embarrassed .. Hiaaaahh ..

 

got home I ran to quickly get into my room

 

"Uuuukh ..."

I now supine position at the sky room. My eyes continued to stare flashed back to approximately one hour ..

And without realizing I was holding my lips ... my chest somehow continue beat fast, do not want to well ..

"Kai .." I sighed ... In an instant my face flushed successfully extinguished ... Soon I close with blanket..and until I fell asleep ...

***

The next ...

I woke up ...

slowly open my eyes and stretched to the right and left ..

 

"Hoaaaaahhm ..."

I immediately stood up and tidy up my bed.

I refer again to the same .. Then again pictured in my mind that I did a hot kiss with kai.

Again more red blushing .. I tapped him many times ..

 

"NAEUN-A !!!!"

Call kai from the kitchen

Heard it makes me jump from place, "NEE !!" I said nervously

 

"HEY COME ON BREAKFAST!" The command

 

"I WANT SHOWER FIRST!" I said

 

"FAST !!!"

Rush rush I dashed into the bathroom and get cleaned up ...

***

"A..anyonghaseo .." I say when it's up on the dinner table ..

Kai looks were busy arranging food on the table immediately turned, "anyonghaseo dear .." he said with a sweet smile

I'm speechless .., "what you said ?? DEAR ???" I yelled hysterically .. I just realized a change in the given call me.

"Nee dear..weo?" Answer kai relaxed

"Anyi..you usually not call me dear..im feel weird .."

"Mwo? What's so weird? Naturally it if people are dating has a pet to call his girlfriend ??" Answer kai calm

"MWO ?? LOVER? SINCE WHEN !!" I cried more and more hysterical .. It feels that I have the disease of heart attack, surely I had died as a result of such a shocking feeling.

Kai approached to me.. then he put both his hands on the shoulders of the battery, "since the kiss last night .." he teased with a smile

" dating? Have not you been told to ask me to be your girlfriend?" Ask me shocked

"Well everyone should express love with a sweet word?"

I nodded quickly .. "Nee course! If you do not tell anyone definitely will never understand!" I told him not to budge

Kai stopped arranging activities . He look at me with sharp eyes ..

"Omo..what the vigilant gaze it. Make me frozen .." I complained to myself ..

kai grabbed my shoulders with both hands .., "naeun!" That he called me ..

"Hmm.." I said nervously. My eyes looked to the left and to the right. As much as possible I want to avoid the gaze of his eyes as if to kill me..make me buckled and melted ..

"Look at my eyes!" The command serious

"No way!" I protested loudly

"Why not?"

"Just do not want to! Do not want! Do not want! Do not want! Do not want!"

"Saranghae .." wailed Said kai on the sidelines.

One word that makes me reflexively looked at him .. "Mwo ..?"

 

"I said saranghae son naeun, who likes grumpy and likes to hit .." Finally kai smile...his smile it increasingly tempted to not hold him.

 

HUP!

In a time jump, I've successfully landed on the his chest ..i hug his neck tightly.

 

"I'm excited ..." i talk wide ..

 

"Then I will make you more happy. Oneee twooo threeeee !!!!"

 

Kai quickly spun me ..

"KYAAAA !!!" I screamed in pleasure in his hug.. the day is really beautiful ..

***

The night before kai returning the next day ..

 

I was busy clearing my desk drawer .. suddenly just accidentally I found a tin box .. I once memorized this box contains what .. This is my favorite box, first. Because all of the contents in this tin box is goods and objects associated with Taemin ..

 

Slowly I began to open the tin box ..

 

Preeeeek.

Open already ...

For a moment I stared at the contents in it ..

 

Taemin memories shared my memory. It forc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter