meet you

when i love you.....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ukh .. "I struggled trying to open my eyes ..

 

I glanced at the wall clock cute owl picture on the tv ... already at 8 pm ..

I got tired of crying in living room.. I slept in the room and the added headache stomach then feels very hungry ..

Taemin and crystal! back in mind, when Taemin said that he liked the other girl is my best friend crystal ...

 

"Yaiiish..im hungry ..." I struggled to get up from sofa..dan stepped into the kitchen ..

I open the closet door refrigerator and see ... really ..no there is one food that can fill my stomach..just no visible raw materials such as vegetables, meat, tofu, etc. .. It is not possible I cook .. given three weeks ago I cooked for my father and the result is very bad! My cooking fails ..

I'm not good to cooking..different with crystal..ya..she is very good cooking..her food is very tasty.. maybe this may make Taemin turned away from me? God ... I should have realized from the beginning! I'm away from the word 'feminine girls' long hair still can not cover if I was a boyish..

my face no make up..and never ever wear a dress .. my favorite is t-shirts, sweaters, and shorts pants. Not a good cook but i can cook the noodles and water ..

The most prominent in me just fight..my attitude is very different with crystal. She is too feminine

But when it comes to my face not less beautiful with crystal. many men who likes me.. just before they know who is my father..he is famous taekwondo coach, they all chose to retreat before battle! 

Well fine..i not want men cowards like them!

Back again to Taemin and crystal .. i think its my fault, one that I'm ... I'm not the type of  that man who likes a cute girl .. natural that Taemin fell in love with crystal ..

 

"Krucuuk .."

My stomach resumes ..I shook my head and determined to be able to forget it! I had to give Taemin with crystal..then actually hurts ..

 

"Otoke.. there foods I can not eat .." I mumbled..its really sad day. I was forced to be foraging in outside..for example im so lazy..im not able to roam the streets with such circumstance.. plus my eyes are swollen like a ping-pong ball ..

 

I washed my face with cold water, at least my face looks a bit fresh though my eyes are still swollen, but it can still close my eyes with little wear bang..thwn that I wore a black sweater and took a wallet in the bag ...

 

"..kachaa ..." Eventually I came out also from my house..what can we do. I could not resist the hunger ..

 

I decided to buy a large basket of chicken KFC ..

 

"Kamshamidha .." I bow to the waiter KFC chicken, taking the parcel containing chicken in his hands ..

 

Outside is so quite....cause now nearly ten hours at night.. I passed an alley near the park, suddenly a swarm of thugs with tight ...

 

"What would you ..." I challenged ..huh not! Thought I was afraid of what? Do not expect! New 7 people alone look you've been very jerk..whatever for 7 people! 10 I was once there. So fortune..i thugs really want to channel my emotions pent emotions because taemin and crystal treason.

 

"Agashi ... looks like you've been crying. Can i help you darling?" One of the thugs approached and blew cigarette smoke in my face ..

 

"Uhuk..uhuk ..." I coughed smoke inhalation cough in my face..damn. once they !!!

"Ciiiiih !!" thug faces spit it right in his face .. So the series right ??

 

Waw..I've seen itu. They face enrages thugs have started to tighten ..his eye glared at me ... " !!" The thug raised his right hand wants to slap strong strong ...

 

"Hahaha..! Same period brave girl anyway .." A man suddenly just come without being invited from behind park. i immediately turned to him..then also with the thug ! He was not so slap me ... Wuaaah ...

 

"Ya, Go! you! We have nothing to do with you! Do you want to smack to death huh!" Said one of the thugs. I'm sure he is leader.

 

The man smirked, "ciiih! Do you think I'm afraid of your threat!"

 

"You!!..duaak!" Thugs began beating the mysterious man ..

I can not see it! Immediately throwing my new chicken who I bought earlier in the direction of thugs damn!

 

"Hiyaaaaaaat !!!" Without ba bi bu longer I started to beat them one by one ! "Hiyaaaat !!!" Buaak..duk .. punch punch..in voice is drifting definitely when i slap thugs shouting the word "mercy".

 

And this is the last shot I gave exclusively to the chief thug, "buaaaak!" Fresh blood flowed in his nose instantly!

 

"HAH !! LESS STILL GO THERE!" I scream for the damn thugs

 

With their go away..god is the most ridiculous faces ever who i see..pale and so terrified ..

 

"Hahaha! Elementary coward! Once alone is blurry!"

 

"Cough ..."

Men who want to help me that his intention was to him 

 

"Well gwnchana ..." I asked full of bruises from the beatings worry..in his mouth fresh blood flowing ..

 

"Nee..gwnchana..akh .." he moaned in pain ..

 

I am concerned also seen it, "where your house? Let me deliver ..."

 

"I do not have a home here ..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter