confess

when i love you.....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hah..hah ... "My breath too quickly due to the spirit of the exercise taekwondo..yaa taekwondo..im very clever with this one .... 

and I'm a little proud to say, I've been at the highest level black belt. .

I really like this,taekwondo..

all naturally think, because seeing my father was a famous teacher of taekwondo. 

my mother, she died when I was age 8 years old. She died of brain cancer .. I was not saddened by the death of the mother ..because for me and my father is a good...me and father could not stand to see a mother in a hospital bed like a zombie with respiratory aids. 

although only briefly with my mother, I was happy..dan I could feel how the mother is too love me ..

 

Pip..pip ..

My cell phone rang sign of an incoming message ..

Immediately I opened the bag and took a cell phone..

 

* Naeun dear ... miane..appa forget that during this two-week appa not go home, because Appa had to go to taekwondo in japan.. ours place there's still new in the open, so Appa still have little say in there .

You understand dear? Money already appa transfer in rekening..think you must good care of yourself well and do not come out during the night ... *

 

That the contents of the message length and a little nag ..

So for two weeks I was free ?? Yihaaaa !! I jumpe happy

hm..what should I do?

aah! just call Taemin to accompany me !!

I just use my cell phone pressed Taemin number, the phone suddenly rang ..

 

Kriiiiing ..

Fuuh I reluctantly had to postpone the first to call Taemin and walked into the living room to take a call ..

 

I picked up the phone immediately .. "Yobseyo ..."

 

"....."

Silent ..

why is silent? I try once again to say hello .., "yobseyo?"

 

"Naeun-a ..." Finally, a voice came out well from there. And I'm very familiar at all with this voice ... a voice that previously had wanted to called .ya! is Taemin my lover! True coincidence!

 

"Taemin-a! Bogosipho ...."

 

"....."

Return of silence ...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter