SoshiBang

One Person One Love

So,SNSD went to their company since there was a meeting.They went inside the meeting room and waited loudly."Why are you girls being loud?"They heard Lee Soo Man come in and say.


"Ah,annyeonghasyeo~..."They greeted him.


"We were waiting for you and the others..."Tae Yeon replied.


"Ah~...Sit,sit."They sat down and waited in silence.Finally,YG and his artists arrived."Ah,annyeonghasyeo..."SM greeted them.


"Neh,annyeonghasyeo.Sorry for being late."YG replied.


"Annyeonghasyeo.."YG's artists and SNSD said at the same time.Afterwards,they sat down.


"If you don't know,these are my artists,Big Bang."YG said.


"Annyeonghasyeo,G-Dragon imnida."


"Annyeonghasyeo,Tae Yang imnida."


"Annyeonghasyeo,TOP imnida..."


"You have a very deep voice...I  like it..."SM complimented TOP.


"Ah...Kamsahmnida..."


"Annyeonghasyeo,Dae Sung imnida."


"Annyeonghasyeo,Seung Ri imnida."


"Are they usually this quiet?"SM asked.


"Yes...I see your artists are very out going and not quiet..."He said.


"Ahaha~!"SM laughed."Well,they were raised by a childish leader.Although,even though she is childish,she has a really good voice.I could recommend those who have a good voice for duets with some of your artists.How is that?"


"That's good..Tae Yang,Dae Sung,and Seung Ri,also,they are quiet,but they have very great voices.You can send the names of the artists with good voices through an email."YG said.


"Sajang-nim,why are we here again?"They heard Big Bang's leader speak.


"Oh,right.We're here because SNSD and Big Bang are going to be in a mini drama.Also,there will be duets amongst the two groups.All we need is permission from all you singers and dancers."YG explained.


"Deal..."Big Bang said quietly.


"DEAL~!!!"SNSD yelled scaring Big Bang.


"Yah,you girls are too loud for these quiet men.Aigoo,if one of the SNSD members meet a Big Bang member,I'm sorry if they scared them."SM said.YG laughed.


"Don't worry.They're manly,but just surprised."The two laughed.


"Hul~...I didn't even know he could laugh."Seung Ri whispered to Tae Yang.


"Are you an idiot?He's a human being."Dae Sung heard their conversation.


"How can you be an idiot when you go to school?Are you calling our sajang-nim an alien or what?"Dae Sung asked.


"No.Aliens can laugh,a shark is what he is."Seung Ri replied.


"Yeah,a shark that will eat you."Tae Yang said.


"Now,that is all for the meeting.We'll be leaving now."YG said as they left.

YG Building


YG quickly got the email from SM."So,its Tae Yeon,Tiffany,Yoona,Jessica,Yuri,and Soo Young in his perspective.Tae Yeon can't do the duet...Hmm..."YG was thinking when he saw a message pop up."Ji Yong?"

To : Yang Hyun Suk Sajang-nim
From : Leader Kwon Ji Yong

Who are our partners for the duets?


"Oh,right!I have to partner them up...This is hard..."YG started thinking and quickly paired them up.-Tomorrow,Big Bang's Dorm-


"Mmph...Yobseyo?"The member answered the phone call.


"Did you just wake up?"YG asked.


"I took a quick nap since I woke up early.Do you need us in the office?"He asked.


"Umm..Yeah,sure.Don't be late.We're meeting at 4:30.Bye."YG hung up.


"Young Bae-ah.."He heard the leader.


"Oh,Ji Yong-ah.Sajang-nim said we have to be at the office by 4:30."Ji Yong nodded and told the rest of the members.-YG's Office-


"Sajang-nim~..."Seung Ri called him.


"Oh,Seung Ri-ah,what do you need?Are you guys here yet?"


"Neh.Can you unlock the door?"Seung Ri hung up as the door opened.


"Sit,sit."They all sat."Ji Yong sent me a message yesterday about your partners.I got you and your partners paired up.Your partner and yourself will be doing a mini album,so Big Bang and SNSD will be together for a little while."Big Bang nodded."Ji Yong,your partner is Jessica,Young Bae,your partner is Yoona,Dae Sung,you're with Tiffany,TOP with Soo Young,and Seung Ri with Yuri.You guys are meeting them tomorrow to get a little comfortable with each other and then afterwards,you guys are going to be starting your mini albums."YG explained."Don't forget to wear your disguises for school.Never tell anybody what your real name is either,alright?"They nodded."You guys can go now."They left and started doing some extra work.-Tomorrow-SNSD and Big Bang met at a restaurant.After they arrived and ordered,it was awkward and silent.


"So awkward..."Ji Yong whispered to Young Bae.


"You guys were really different in the meeting room yesterday.Why are you so quiet now?"Seung Ri asked.


"Well...We don't really know...Anyway...Lets try to get comfortable with each other."Soo Young said with a smile.


"Yeah,sure."They replied.


"Shouldn't we be sitting next to our partner?"Yuri asked.


"I think so..."Young Bae replied,knowing what she wanted.They all started moving.After that,it was awkward again.Young Bae started playing around.He threw a piece of paper at Yoona when she yawned.


"Yah!"She was speaking informally.


"What'd I do?"Young Bae was acting innocent.He decided to get revenge even though she didn't know he was the one that she asked for money.


"Eesh~!"She threw a piece of paper back at him.After that,they started playing around with their members staring at them.They stopped playing around when Seung Ri saw their food coming."Eesh,we're not done here."She said,with revenge in her mind.After they were done,they started talking.


"...Who's paying?"TOP asked.


"Let's play a game.Loser pays for the bill."Tiffany suggested.


"Deal."They all agreed,but then started hearing two voices.It was Yoona and Young Bae arguing.


"I guess we have a hate couple here."Jessica said,teasing.The rest laughed at them.


"Why are you guys laughing?"Young Bae asked.


"Ah,no reason."Dae Sung said.They played rock,paper,scissors to decide to loser.The 1st round,it was decided that Young Bae,Ji Yong,Tiffany,and Jessica didn't have to pay.The 2nd round,Soo Young,Seung Ri, Yuri,Yoona,and Dae Sung didn't have pay.So,basically,TOP had to pay for the bill.After paying,they started walking to the park.


"Any ideas?"Young Bae asked Yoona.


"Shouldn't the guy be doing the thinking?"She asked.


"Shouldn't the both of us be doing it?"She snarled at him."How old are you?"


"17.I was born on May 30th.You?"


"17.Born on May 18th.Which school do you go to?"He asked.


"Seoul High School.Sajang-nim mentioned the school since we were late to the classes because of where we lived.So,he got us a place near the building and got us into the school.Do you know where it is?"She asked.He pretended he didn't know."Its by Myeongdal-ro.Have you ever been there?"


"Myeongdal-ro?Um...Yeah,I've passed by the school once.Are you guys well-known in the school?"She nodded."Ah,because you're idols."


"Yup...What about you?Which school do you go to?"


"We don't have enough time because of promotions and work.Sajang-nim got us a teacher,so..."He lied."Do you have a secret boyfriend you're hiding from the media?"


"You suddenly sound like a reporter...Or a detective..."They laughed."Oh.I made you laugh."


"Is that so?"


"Yeah!I watch videos of you guys and I realized you never laughed."She explained."Why don't you laugh?"


"My mom ran away from us,and my dad couldn't find her...So..He got married..Again..She always made me laugh along with my brothers.My dad was always busy,so..He didn't have the time to be there.."He said.


"Ah..."


"Since he didn't have the time,our grandfather took care of us instead."He said.


"You've had a tough life.At least you're an idol now."She cheered him up.


"Yeah...What about the name of our album?"They started thinking.


"One person?"Yoona suggested.


"One person?Wae?"He was curious.


"Everyone's different.Nobody could have the exact same life as someone else."She explained.


"You seem smart,yet dumb..."


"Yah!"She had a angry face on.


"You still look dumb,you know."She stopped making the face after what he said.-Tomorrow-They all met in the studio in YGEntertainment.It was quiet when SNSD came in.


"Oh.You're already here?"GD was startled when he saw them.The rest of s got up."Now...Lets start working."All of them were scattered around in the studio.All of them finished 3-5 songs when it was midnight.(Well,they started at 3:50 p.m)


"Bye..."


"We'll work some more tomorrow."Big Bang said as SNSD left.-Tomorrow,School-Young Bae bumped into Yoona again during lunch.


"Oh!Its the dude who wouldn't give me money!"Yoona said,pointing.


"..."He stared at her blankly.


"Yah!Give me your class schedule."He gave her his schedule and she looked through it.She gave it back after she found something."I'll be seeing you in gym and science class!"She walked away,filled with anger.


"Hul~...She's known with that anger?Wah~..."-Gym-She saw Young Bae and quickly ran towards him."Gosh,you scared me!"He exclaimed.


"We're talking after this lesson."She said and walked back to her friends.


"What's wrong with her???Her personality really changes when I'm Tae Yang..."He mumbled.-After gym class-They had 10 minutes before going to science.Yoona quickly found Young Bae.


"What are you going to do to pay for your ignorance?!"She yelled.At least they were on the football field.


"What am I going to do?"He asked.


"Hul~~...Ooh,I've got one.I'm smart,but I don't like doing school work.You're going to be my partner for any project since we're both in the same classes until school ends.Deal?"She said.He thought for a couple seconds.


"Um...I...Don't think I can...Why would you choose me?Besides,I'm going to be busy for a month or two."He said.


"Please!!!"She constantly screamed until he shut .


"Fine.We're doing the projects at your place only."He said before walking off.


"Why not your place?"She asked as she ran next to him,surprising him.


"Nobody can know who my parents are and nobody can know what job I have,arasseo?"She nodded and he left after saying all he wanted.-Science Class-Young Bae sat next to Yuri in the corner.


"So,how's the sun and Yoona getting along?"She said.The teacher wasn't in the classroom yet,so that was a chance to talk.


"Yoona's making me her partner for all the projects."He sighed."You know,she's really different when I'm Tae Yang."He said.


"I know.Our Yoon changed when she started dating Taec Yeon.What about your parents and your career?Won't she be going to your place too?"Yuri asked.


"Nope.We're doing it all at her house.I think its better if only one girl in this school knows my identity.Besides,you're my only...Female friend???"Yuri laughed at Young Bae.He started smiling."Wae~?Whats funny?Huh,huh?"He started nudging her.


"You looked funny not knowing what to say~.."She said,laughing.He was laughing also.The principal came in as everyone quieted down.Someone raised their hand.


"Neh,Taec Yeon-ah?"The principal called him.


"Are you looking for someone?"He asked.


"Neh."He looked at the right corner,where the sunlight lit the person he was looking for.He walked towards Young Bae."Young Master..."He said,as he looked at Young Bae.


"E-eh?!"Young Bae accidently spoke informally."A-ah,Mia-!"The principal cut him off.


"Y-you don't have to say sorry,young master."He said.The class stared at the two.


"Why are you calling the nerd,young master?"A student asked.


"Be quiet!Young master,I will get going."The principal left as the students started whispering about Young Bae.


"Yah,Kwon Yuri,did you tell him?!"He whispered,but upset.


"No!One of your parents must've came."She whispered.


"MWO?!"Young Bae ran out and bumped into the teacher.


"Dong Young Bae,where do you think you're going?!"The teacher asked,but Young bae ignored him.He ran into the principal's office.He saw his step-mom.He barged in,not caring if he disturbed someone.


"What are you doing here?"He said through gritted teeth.


"Oh,my son.I came by to look at your grades.You're doing very well and I planned with your father a celebration party."She said,chuckling.


"The reason he married you was to get our minds off of our moms and pay attention to you.He gave you a very detailed description about me and expected you to follow it.Do you know or what?Whether you're our step-mom or not,I will not think of you as a family member,I will think of you as a stranger,so don't even use me to brag.While you're still standing,you might as well get out~!"He yelled.She got out with a displeased face.He ran to the football field,and calmed down.

-Ji Yong's Side-

"Chogiyo..."He heard a soft,yet smooth voice.He turned and saw a girl looking at him straight in the eye.


"N-neh?"He stuttered,thinking why would a beautiful girl talk to a person like him.


"I'm doing a duet with a rapper,and I was thinking if you could help me,since you're in music class..."She said.


"A rapper?Nugu?"He was pretending he wasn't G-Dragon.


"Big Bang's G-Dragon.Could you help me?Does it seem too extreme?"She asked.


"Not at all.I have a few friends that are rappers,so I know a little bit."He said.The two walked to a table in the cafeteria since it was empty."You're Jessica from SNSD,right?"Ji Yong said as he sat down.


"Neh.I didn't get your name earlier.What is it?"Jessica asked.


"Ah,my name.Its Kwon Ji Yong.Pleased to meet you."He said.He looked through the music sheets."I think the title should be...Though I'm In Love..Do you mind suggesting it?"


"Not at all.Should we start?"Ji Yong nodded as they started.He listened to her voice.


"Go a little bit high right here,and umm...Put in some emotions when you sing,'Why does my heart beat fast?His eyes give off a loveable vibe.The doors to my heart are open up wide."He said,telling her what she should do.But he wasn't telling her as Kwon Ji Yong or G-Dragon.He was telling her as a producer.It was time for the rap,and he rapped like no tomorrow.


"Wah~~~!"She was amazed by his rapping skills."You're really good!!!I wanna reccomend you to my agency suddenly!"She said.He chuckled.


"Mianhae.I already have a group."He smiled as he left.


"Pretty good and handsome for a nerd..."She said,complimenting his looks and rapping skills.

-Young Bae's Side-

He was still at the football field.Although he was sleeping.Someone came by and kicked him softly in the ."OWW~!!"He jumped up,seeing someone stare at him."Why'd you kick me?"


"Got bored and you were sleeping.A good chance to get rid of the boredness."She said."So,was it your mom?"He nodded."Ah~..."They were silent for a while until Yuri said something."Yoona wanted to give you this.I gotta go now.BYE!"She gave him a note and left.He opened it and read.

To:YTN

Annyeong!I don't think you'll know what YTN means,so I'll explain.Y=Young Bae,T=The,N=Nerd!Good,huh?Anyway,you kept your deal and you're my partner for a book report.I chose our title to be music since I don't really have 100% knowledge in some other stuff.Anyway,you're in music class,so I don't see why it would be the wrong title.We meet after school by the gate.Here's my number:(101051830895)BYE!

From:Im Yoona


They met at the school gate and went to the library in silence.They looked for 3-8 books and read.Yoona was about to ask him something when she noticed him concentrating on the words in the book.She continued staring until her phone vibrated in her hand.He looked up."Go ahead and answer it."


"Mianhae."She went to the bathroom to answer the call."Yobseyo?"


"Yoon!"Yuri yelled through the phone."How's your book report date with Young Bae?"


"Its okay.Compared to my dates with Taec,its boring.He's so quiet.Why is he quiet?"She asked.


"If you don't want others knowing your real identity,its better to stay quiet."She explained."Gotta go!Bye.have fun!"She hung up.Yoona went back to the table and saw Young Bae sleeping.


"Aish~...What do I do now?"She went towards him and constantly poked him until he woke up."We can work more tomorrow if you want."She suggested,becoming a little bit soft.


"Huh?It's okay,I didn't get much sleep earlier at school."He replied.


"Why'd you wake up then?"She asked.


"Yuri kicked me..."He said as he yawned.


"Young Bae-shi,we can work tomorrow.You're getting sleepy."She said.


"Thanks...I'm sorry for having fallen asleep during the project.We'll work more in between classes and after school.Deal?"He had his hand out.She grabbed and shook it."Bye..."He quickly left.-Tomorrow-Yoona quickly tried to find Young Bae after the first class.They were given 45 minutes before the next class,so she quickly tried to find him,since she wasted 15 minutes.She found him in the school library.


"Were you even in class?"She asked as she sat down in front of him.He stopped reading and looked up at her.


"You just don't notice since you're always talking to someone.I got the two pages done.We just need to do 8 more.Are you sure you can do this with your schedule and the duet?"He asked.


"Well,yeah,I got some time off so I could spend time here and work on the duet.Don't worry and focus on the report."She said.They went to class after filling one page.After that class,Young Bae left the school.