GIMMIE YOUR LUNCH MONEY~!(It's a short chapter)

One Person One Love

Yoona was walking with her group behind her.She bumped into someone."Aish~~..."She mumbled."Get him."She ordered.5 boys grabbed the innocent person."Yah~~!"She yelled after glaring at the boy."Aren't you going to apologize?!"She yelled.

 

"For what?"He asked,calmly.She was taken aback.

 

"This won't work!Gimmie your lunch money,nerd!"She said,making people laugh.

 

"It's better for you to focus on your school work."He escaped from the five boys' grip.

 

"Tch...Who the hell does he think he is?"She mumbled.Aftet class,she saw Yuri and the same boy together.She ran in front of them.

 

"Oh,Yoona..Do you need anything?"Yuri asked,but then noticed she was staring at the person next to her."Yoona-yah,stop staring at him.You're making him uncomfortable!"She said,trying to block Yoona's eyes.

 

"Lunch money!"Yoona had her hand out.Yuri stopped trying to block Yoona's eyes.

 

"Mwo?Lunch money?Whats she talking about?"Yuri asked her friend.

 

"We ran into each other before class.She asked for lunch money."He replied,innocently.

 

"Yoon,I'll pay it,go now."Yuri said pushing her away.Yoona escaped Yuri's pushing and ran back to the boy.

 

"I didn't get your name!You have to me!"She said.He looked at her blankly.He looked away afterwards and walked away.

 

"Bye,Yuri."He said as he was walking away.

 

"Yul!You know him!Whats his name?"Yoona asked after he was out of sight.

 

"Young Bae.You know,he's quiet handsome.I think you two fit each other."She said.

 

"Yuri~~ah..I'm already taken.Besides,Young Bae looks like a nerd~!"Yoona said.

 

"Yah,just because he looks like one doesn't mean he isn't your number one favorite idol."Yuri said.

 

"He isn't.He isn't Tae Yang!"She said."Oh,all of us and sajang-nim are having a meeting with YGEnt.'s president and some of the artists.Tell the members for me!!"She said as she was going to the cafeteria.