SoshiBang Pt.2

One Person One Love

"YURI~~~~~~~~!!!!!"Yoona yelled at her across the cafeteria."Where's Young Bae?"She asked once she arrived in front of her.


"I don't know.Wae?"Yuri asked.


"We're supposed to do the book report,but I can't find him.Help me~..."She whined.While she was whining,Yuri got a call from him.


"Yobseyo?"


"What time are you guys free for the duet?"He asked.


"Umm...After school would work.Wae?"She asked.


"Ji Yong wanted to know since he has a schedule tonight.Anyway,see you guys later~!"He hung up.


"Who was that?"Yoona asked after listening to the conversation.


"Tae Yang."Yuri replied and headed to her table.


"You have his number also?Geez,how many idol's numbers do you have on your phone?"She said.


"YURI~~~~~~~!!!"They heard someone scream.They turned and saw the rest of their members.


"Why are you guys screaming my name?"She asked.


"I just wanted to."Hyo Yeon said,smiling.They all went to their table and started talking.


"You guys know Kwon Ji Yong?"Jessica suddenly asked.


"Why are you asking us about a nerd?"Soo Young and Sunny asked.


"I asked him if he could help me with the duet I'm doing.He's pretty good at rapping.When he raps,he looks really handsome.Do you think all nerds are like that?"She explained.


"Young Bae is just quiet though.Even Lee Seung Hyun and Choi Seung Hyun are quiet."Tae Yeon said.


"Yah,are you falling in love with a nerd?!"Tiffany asked.


"I don't know!"She said.She stood up to go get something,but bumped into someone.


"Oh...Its you again..."She recognized the voice.


"It's you...Kwon Ji Yong..."She said.


"Is this dude that you said looks handsome while rapping?Yah,he doesn't compare to G-Dragon.G-Dragon was rapping the whole way when they were live with Lee Hyo Ri unnie."Hyo Yeon said.


"Ah,annyeonghasyeo...Yuri-shi,can we talk?"Ji Yong asked as the two walked away.


"Wah~,even Yuri fell in love with the nerd."-Ji Yong's Side-


"You already know who we are,so where's Tae Yang?Is he still in the school?"Ji Yong asked as a Big Bang member.


"He called me a while ago asking when we have time for the duet.What time do you have to go to your schedule?"Yuri asked.


"10 PM,so we have to work a little bit faster.Well,basically all the Big Bang members have to leave because of something really,really important.Can you tell your members?"


"Ummm,yeah...Sure...See you later.."Ji Yong left as Yuri went back to her members.She stayed quiet afterwards.


"Kwon Yuri,whats wrong?"Yoona nudged her.


"Hm?Nothing.Ji Yong just told me something.Thats all."She said,forcing a smile.They went to class after eating.Yuri stared at Young Bae's seat not noticing Yoona was watching her.Yoona went towards her.


"What's really wrong?"She poked her.


"Huh?!"Yuri was surprised a little."There's nothing w-wrong,Yoon."The door opened.Young Bae was there.


"That nerd is dead..."Yoona mumbled as she glared at him.After 5 minutes,the teacher came in.As the teacher was talking,Yuri was zoning out.Young Bae and Yoona noticed so he sent her a message secretly.

To:Yoona

Whats wrong with Yuri???

From:Young Bae

She replied quickly.

To:Young Bae

I don't know.She's been like that ever since she and Ji Yong talked.Do you know anything?She's your friend.

From:Yoona

To:Yoona

I don't know anything.He never told me anything.

From:Young Bae

To:Young Bae

We'll talk later.We might get caught

From:Yoona

They stopped texting each other after she sent the message.After class was over,everybody left except Yoona,Yuri,and Young Bae.The two stared at Yuri until they noticed her eyes had closed.He noticed she fainted and quickly picked her up."Open the door,hurry!"He told Yoona.She listened and followed him to the nurse's office.They waited for the nurse to be done.Young Bae fell asleep for 10 minutes,then woke back up. He saw Yoona trying to hold back her tears.He poked her."Kwenchana?"


"Mmm..."She said.


"Don't worry too much.She probably fainted from something."Yoona stopped worrying,but then got a call.


"Yobseyo?"


"Yoon,where are you?"


"Oh...I'm in the nurse's office.Wae?"


"Let's go on a date!"


"Taec Yeon-ah,you know I have to work."Yoona looked at Young Bae as she said that sentence.


"You can go.I'll finish the book report."He smiled."Tell Yuri to meet me by the gate after school."Young Bae left to go to his next class.He went in a little late so he was in trouble.


"Dong Young Bae,where were you and explain why you were late."The teacher said.


"A friend of mine fainted so I took her to the nurse's office.I left because I realized I was late..."He explained.


"Who is that friend and who is staying with her?"


"Kwon Yuri...Im Yoona is staying with her right now."He said.The teacher nodded as Young Bae went to his seat.


"Daebak~..."Sunny was watching that situation and saw that he wasn't in trouble.The class ended and the teacher wanted Young Bae and Sunny to stay.


"Soon-kyu...You're doing well and are lacking some,but doing well...Young Bae,you are lacking a lot.You don't answer questions or do your assignments.Soon-kyu,you're going to be tutoring Young Bae."The teacher explained.


"EH?!No,no,no,no,no,no,she can't know who my parents are and what career I have."Young Bae said.


"Dong Young Bae,yo-."Young Bae's phone rang.


"Yobseyo?"


"Young Bae-ah,when are you guys gonna work on the duet?"


"Hold on a moment."Young Bae muted the caller and started talking to the teacher."I have to take this."Young Bae went to the corner and started talking to the caller."Sajang-nim,my math teacher is making Sunny my tutor.I know math well,I just don't want to do it.How can I get out of this situation?"He asked YG.


"Aigoo...Just say you have family issues going on and you don't want her to be involved.I have to go now.Bye."YG hung up.Young Bae went back to the teacher.


"You're going to have to learn from Soon-kyu,arasseo,Young Bae?"The teacher said.


"I have family issues,so what is going to happen when she gets involved?"


"I wil take care of it."Young Bae's phone rang again and this time it was his dad.


"Abeoji(father),get me out of this situation.I cannot be tutored,remember?"Young Bae said right when he picked his phone up.


"O-okay???Give the phone to your teacher."Young Bae gave it to the teacher."Sir,my son cannot be tutored since his job and family will get in the way."His dad said.


"Who is this speaking?"The teacher asked bluntly.


"Dong Sae Yoo imnida."His dad replied.


"Ah,neh,your son will not be tutored.Sir,I have to go to now,have a great day."The teacher said,hanging up and giving the phone back to Young Bae."I will go now."The teacher left.Sunny,who was still there, wondered who it was.He turned and looked at her.


"What kind of relationship do you have with Yuri?"Sunny asked.


"We're just friends..."He quickly left.He met Yuri at the gate."How you feeling?"He asked.


"I'm doing okay.Wae?"Young Bae took off his disguise as she said her sentences.


"What did Ji Yong tell you?"He asked.


"What do you guys have thats important?"She asked.


"...Family dinner...Want me to introduce you to someone?"Yuri nodded."Okay,here's Seung Ri's number.Bye."Young Bae walked away.After he was out of sight,Yuri started jumping in excitement.Yoona and Taec Yeon happened to walk by and see her.


"Kwon Yuri,wh-?"


"YOONA~!!!I GOT HIS NUMBER~!KYA~!!!"Yuri ran home after saying what she wanted to say.


"What a weirdo..."-4:00 PM-