3

내 유일한 사랑 [My Only Love]

Chanyeol's phone alarm rang loudly. Yifan didn't move a bit even though the phone was right beside his ear. Chanyeol's eyes instantly opened. He tried to reach his phone, but unfortunately the phone was too far. He tilted his head and stared at the older's face. 

Chanyeol touched his own scarred forehead softly and remembered what Yifan had done to him so many years past. Pushing him and causing a piece of glass to stab into his forehead. Chanyeol hated the fact that he now had a prominent scar on his forehead and now, constantly kept his bangs down to hide the permanent mark. He hated Yifan for that. 

"Hyung!' Chanyeol called Yifan softly. Yifan's hug still hadn't broken yet from four in the morning. The latter didn't show any movement of waking up. 

"Hyung!" Chanyeol said again, this time, louder. 

Silence.

Chanyeol huffed and bit the elder's neck with his teeth, it being the only area he could reach. Yifan groaned in the sharp pain. Chanyeol's eyebrows furrowed in annoyance as he waited for the older to wake up. 

"That hurts!" Yifan growled. His eyes was still shut, but he caressed his neck that had been bitten by his wife. 

"Let me go," Chanyeol hissed at him. 

Yifan's eyes shot open when he noticed that his face only one inch distance with his wife's.

His heart jumped into a race, but it suddenly an aching pang of guilt shot into his heart when he noticed the pale scar on Chanyeol's forehead. Yifan immediately flashed back when he had abandoned Chanyeol on the streets, bleeding from the head, when he had abandoned their friendship, when he had abandoned everything they had because of the hate that he clouded his heart. Yifan reached out involuntarily, his eyes trained on the mark, but he was roughly pushed away by the other boy with him. Suddenly, he snapped out of his reverie, but that ache of regret was still there. 

"Why are you hugging me?!!!" exclaimed Yifan as he quickly stood up from the floor, heart still painfully being squeezed. 

"Who hugged who? You're the one who hug me and sleep with me on the floor," Chanyeol retorted as he grabbed his phone and shut the alarm. 

Yifan look anywhere around the room. Anywhere except at Chanyeol, embarrassed at himself. 

"What's happened to my neck?" inquired Yifan, feeling the slight leftover sting of the bite. 

Chanyeol hesitated to tell Yifan or not. If I tell him, will he mad? What will he do if I tell him? Oh, who cares?

"I bit your neck to wake you up," Chanyeol told him, already preparing himself to be yelled at. 

Yifan's eyes widened. Bite?! Without saying a word, Yifan wrapped his arms around the younger's slim waist. And the wife's neck became the prey this time. Not just a bite, but it also left a pinkish-red mark. Love bite!

Chanyeol was startled by the elder's acts. Yifan smiled. He felt strangely satisfied doing such a thing. Chanyeol swallowed in half-confusion, half-nervousness.

"This is pay back," Yifan then took his towel from the hanger.

Chanyeol was still frozen, his hand on the wet mark Yifan had just made. 

Yifan, who was going into the bedroom, paused. "Don't forget to wear concealer when you go downstairs. Don't show the mark too much."

Yifan's words made Chanyeol face turn into red. Once again he touched his neck and traced the vibrant mark. 

Yifan, who was in the bathroom now, quickly looked into the mirror at his neck. The teeth marks were still there. Why wasn't it fading? He tried to wash the mark, but to no avail. The mark still there. He angrily threw his towel on the floor and strutted into the bedroom.

"You! Come here!" Yifan pointed his forefinger to the younger, who was tidying the bed. Chanyeol was about to take a step when suddenly, Yifan pushed the younger body on the bed. What's wrong with my husband? Just now he asked me to come to him, but now he's pushing me on the bed! Annoying! 

Yifan breathed deeply. Right now he was on the top of his wife. He looked into the younger eyes sharply.

"Make a hickey at the area you had just bit me. Hurry."

Chanyeol blinked his eyes in disbelief. What was he talking about?

"Huh?!"

"Just do it!"

Chanyeol hesitated and wracked his mind for an excuse. 

"What for?" he inquired. 

"Do you want people to see this bite mark? Hickey is better that bite! If you are shameless, it's okay. I can go downstairs with the bite mark you left. Proving that you are wild. In bed," Yifan smirked sinisterly. 

Chanyeol inhaled as deeply as he could, cooling the simmer blood in his veins. He slowly closed his gap with the elder's neck and it took him about 2 minutes to make it. Yifan's heartbeat went wild during those two minutes, hugging his wife as tightly as he could. As soon as he finished, Chanyeol struggled to push off Yifan's heavy body.

"How did you feel when you found out my brother was gone," Yifan asked out of nowhere, surprising Chanyeol. 

The younger searched for an answer. Or rather. Did he want to answer this question? Yifan is Tao's brother. He had the right to know. Chanyeol slowly replied. "Afraid..."

"Why were you afraid?"

"Because I... loved Tao. Like a brother."

"Do you love Kai?" Yifan asked, straying far away from the current topic. Or maybe it wasn't as far away as others would've thought.

Chanyeol stared weirdly to the elder. He felt like he was being played with. He, once again, tried to break the hug, but unexpectedly, the hug got tighter. 

Without thinking twice, Yifan kissed the boy for a few minutes. The frozen boy could feel the elder's tongue his lips and entering his mouth. Yifan could taste sweetness in the younger boy's mouth. He never expected the latter's mouth to be this sweet. It was his mouth, not his body yet. He wondered how sweet it would be to savor Chanyeol's body.

Without warning, Mrs. Wu opened the bedroom door wide. Chanyeol wondered what would happen if the woman didn't come at this time as he mentally thanked Mrs. Wu for coming. Mrs.Wu's jaws droppedat the scene. Chanyeol quickly pried from the elder hands that were gripping onto his hips.

"Auntie!" Chanyeol gasped as he scooched away from Yifan, shooting up from the bed. He bit his lower lip nervously, not sure what to expect now that Mrs. Wu had just found them in such an intimate position. Oh wait. They were married. 

Mrs. Wu smirked.

"Omo, I'm sorry! I saw the door open so I simply came in. I didn't know that you two are...uhm! I didn't mean to interrupt! Anyways, hurry up, breakfast is ready," Mrs. Wu said. 

Yifan simply stood up and went to the bathroom, and with only a pair of boxers, he entered the bathroom. Mrs. Wu's eyes locked onto her son's neck, speechless.

Chanyeol could only nod with red face. Mrs. Wu noticed that her son-in-law also had the love bite!. Suddenly her heart was blossoming. Ohoho! I'll get grandchildren this year!

"I'll go downstairs first." With that, Mrs.Wu left the younger blushing.

 


 

"Chanyeol-ah, do you have any plans for the holidays?" Mr. Wu asked at breakfast.

Chanyeol shook his head with his eyes cast down, still feeling shameful of the mark on his neck. He would have to wait for days until it disappeared. 

"If that's so, then why don't you go on your honeymoon with Yifan," Mr. Wu suggested. 

Chanyeol stopped chewing. He glanced at his husband, who was stuffing a spoon of scrambled eggs into his mouth.

"Yifan," Mr. Wu said sternly.

"Yeah?"

"You'll be going for the honeymoon."

"Sure." Yifan didn't show a hint of concern about what would happened in the future.. He just keep enjoying the breakfast meal.

Chanyeol stared his husband beside him strangely.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Yifan asked as he noticed that the younger staring at him.

"N-nothing," the younger turned back to his food/

"When do you want to go on the honeymoon?" Mrs. Wu inquired.

"Tomorrow," Yifan announced almost immediately.

Chanyeol's jaws dropped. Did he even think about it?

 


 

"Are you nuts? How can we get tickets that fast?" Chanyeol sat on the edge of the bed, interrogating the older, who was quietly packing his bags. "Hyung!"

"Just shut your mouth and pack your things."

"Where are we going?"

"Switzerland."

Chanyeol's heart jumped in disbelief. Switzerland?! That far? He sighed. But he still hadn't... "I have to do something first," the younger said slowly.

Yifan glanced his wife who was clenching his small fists. He snorted. "What? Wanna say sorry to Kai?"

"Yifan hyung!" Chanyeol snapped, the vein on his head slowly swelling as he struggled to keep his temper down. 

"I'm right, aren't I?"

"Yes! No! I mean no!"

"I know when you're lying."

"What I'm going to do is none of your business."

"You like him, don't you?"

Chanyeol didn't respond. Yifan spoke again. 

"You love him".

Chanyeol grit his teeth. 

"But out of the blue, you had to marry me," Yifan walked to his wife and bent down to eye level, staring directly into his large, innocent dark brown eyes. "You'll never marry him."

"You know what pain is?" The elder continued as he turned back to his suitcases and continued to pack. "I'll teach you what pain is"

Chanyeol watched Yifan's back as he finally replied. "Yifan-hyung... I used to see you as my very own biological brother. I loved Tao just as much. Now after so many years, don't think you know me anymore. I'm not like how I was before. No matter how much rough you are, I'll remain patient. I knew why you hate me so much. I'm guilty for causing Tao to leave us. I'll never forget that fact. I'll never stop blaming myself. All I want is for us to become friends again," Chanyeol paused, eyes cast down as he held back his tears. "I know you felt lost. If you want to torture me, just do it. I'll accept it, hyung. I'll accept it until you have the heart to forgive me. Don't think I'm an idiot, hyung. Because I'm not. I know that somewhere in your heart, you still see me as Park Chanyeol, your friends, not the murderer." A tear trailed down Chanyeol's cheek. 

Yifan swallowed, his back turned towards Chanyeol. He suddenly remembered the photo of Tao in Chanyeol's wallet. 

"Just pack your things." With that, Yifan turned to leave the room. 

"Hyung!" called Chanyeol while hurriedly wiping away his tears, not wishing the older to see them.

Yifan halted. "What?"

"Hate me how much you want, I'll accept it," the younger stood up from the bed to his own luggage. "But there's one thing you must understand. Do not ever mistake my kindness for weakness."

Yifan watched the younger boy as he thought and then spoke. 

"There is also something you must understand. I married you only because of my father's wealth. Never mistake my actions for love, because cross my heart, I will never love you, Park Chanyeol. No matter how much time passes, you will always be a murderer in my eyes."

With that, he stepped out the door and slammed it shut behind him. As if a dam had broken in his eyes, Chanyeol's tears began to flow freely. He regret this, this marriage. But no one could turn back time now.