Chapter 3

Not again, Never.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-

It’s around 6 o’clock when I finally get got out of my last class. I’m extremely exhausted. Can’t wait to get some takeout on the way home and crash in my bed at the end of the night.

As I’m walking in the school’s parking lot to my car, my phone vibrates; I got a message. I check and it’s Kyu reminding me about our plans for later with Sungmin. I had completely forgotten after everything that had happened today. Even though I was planning on hitting the hay early tonight, I couldn’t bail. I didn’t want anybody else upset at me.

I quickly get to my jeep and drive away, heading home. I get to my apartment, and quickly jump into the shower. While I’m getting ready, the boys show up to pick me up. Once I’m done, we make our way to Bijoux, a famous nightclub we like to go to.

When the guys and I get there, Mijun, the bouncer, waves us to the front. We make our way through the crowd.

“Sup’ fellas?” he says with what he calls a smile. We all give him a bro-hug.

“Nothing much, man.” I retort.

“Alright well, have fun in there.” He says.

“You know it!” Kyu says before saluting him and getting inside the club.

Once we’re inside, we notice how intense the mood is in here. Everybody is dancing, drinking and having a great time. It looks like we came on a goodnight. The music is blaring and the place is a little blurry because of the fog machine. As I’m eyeing the room down, something snaps me out of it. Minnie is nudging me and pointing to a table in the back corner. We quickly head to it before someone else takes it. We sit down and Kyu is already asking us for our drink order.

“So what will it be gentleman?”

I’m not really in a drinking mood so I just say: “I’ll have a coke.”

“Me too.” Chimes Minnie.

Kyu looks at us, dumbfounded.

“Are you guys serious?”

“Yeah...” I say with a confused face, and turn to Minnie, who’s looking at me with the same expression.

“Guys come on! We’re here to have fun.” He says with so much enthusiasm.

 “Maknae, we have school tomorrow.” I try to tell him.

He gives me a look like: “So? What does that have to do with anything?”

“We can’t drink.” The oldest says.

“Guys, It’ll be fine.” He says like it’s nothing. “I’m getting you real drinks. You’ll thank me later. Come on, get something stronger. Come on.” He egged on.

“No Kyu, I just want-“he tried to explain.

“Minnie, you never hang out with anyone anymore, ‘cause you’re busy with all your jobs and school and when I do get a glimpse of you, you’re always uptight.” He said seriously. “Tonight I just want you to let loosen up a bit, geez.”

I can tell Sungmin was affected by the younger's words, but quickly hid it. He hesitated for a minute. “(Sigh)…Alright.” Kyuhyun looks back at me, and I tell him the same thing. I can’t believe I’m being convinced by the Maknae right now. Kyu then makes his way to the bar to order our drinks.

“Can you believe him?” Sungmin says with a pout on his face. I can’t help myself but to chuckle.

“He always gets his way Minnie.” I respond with a laugh.

Sungmin and I proceed to catch up a bit. It was just him and I at the table. “So how are you doing Hyuk? I haven’t talked to you in a while.” He said with a meek smile.

“I’m doing well, Minnie. I mean I’m a little stressed with the showcase and being promoted as an assistant choreographer at work.“ Alot of things have been happening to me recently so I'm on a little bit of a time crounch. "What about you? You seem beat.”

He smile, but something seemed off. “I’m great, tired, but still great. Just wished I had time to see you guys more often and doing other things for myself, you know?“

“Yeah…” I could tell that there was way more going on with him, but I didn’t want to pressure it out of him, so I let it go. I guess he’ll tell me when he’s ready.

Before we know it, Kyuhyun is already bag with our beverage. He got me vodka on the rooks, a beer for Minnie since he’s a bit of a light weight and a gin in tonic for himself.

“Alright men, let’s get this party started.” The younger with his glass rose.

“Cheers!” I say as we cling our glasses together. Things were going great, the boys and I were having a nice time.

After a while, the guys and I are still having fun and talking. At this point, Minnie was at his second beer, and Kyu and I are at our second round of shot. I’m pretty good at holding my er, but as for my buddies, let’s just say some words are beginning to slur and a lot of giggling is happening.

At this point, I’m tired of sitting down. I need to start dancing. I ask the boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter