II.Come Back Home,Princess

Memoirs of a Princess

♔ ♕ ♚ ♛

I.COME BACK HOME,PRINCESS

♔ ♕ ♚ ♛

 

After all of my obedience and after all of the pride I’ve given my father,he still keeps me to the world.

 

He sent me to Busan directly after our encounter with the SM's.He said that I am not ready to be in the court.He said that I am still a bud and I still need to blossom beautifully like the flowers.But I am obviously prettier than all the flowers in the world! I shall not just wait and not just turn into the most beautiful flower they expect me to be…

 

I will come back...and I will be the next Queen of YG whether they like it or not.

 

I watched in my gigantic golden oval mirror as my servants do my hair.They know that I treat my hair as my crown so they must not fail me and must do it perfectly.I looked at my face.Time is never my enemy,and it frightens me whenever I think that I am somewhat a vampire who never gets old.I scanned my face and there is no even a sign of a wrinkle or anything a normal person should get.

 

“Your highness,your ride is ready”I felt fireworks spreading all over my body.My excitement is painted all over my face,even my servants cannot help but to smile seeing me in this kind of situation.I smiled.The first smile that I ever produced after being locked up here four years ago.Finally,I'm coming back home.

 

Rumors of the return of Princess Sandara is everywhere.Everyone in YG palace is busy for the welcoming of the Princess…except for one.