I.The First Fall of SM

Memoirs of a Princess

 

♔ ♕ ♚ ♛

I.THE FIRST FALL OF SM

♔ ♕ ♚ ♛

 

 

It is true that beauty is lethal.It kills those who desire it the most,foolish.

 

I watched with amazement as Prince Jaejoong and Prince Donghae fight with tormented faces. Silly gentlemens,losing their dignity and relationship for the sake of my love.I glanced at my King father YG as he sits in his golden throne,watching intently with a victorious grin painted on his thin lips.He probably had forgotten that we are in our enemy's lair.

 

To be honest,I wanted this to happen.I am so sick of my 14  years of existence of living with our enemy's side just to secure our alliance. My great father YG and King SM settled an agreement 4 years ago,to wed me to Prince Jaejoong to secure peace into the two powerful Kingdoms.But here I am now,breaking off the engagement and starting a war beginning with these two foolish brothers.

 

 " Make them stop!!!How could you do this?!!!"Princess Jessica says as she weeps.She rushed into my seat threatening but I could see fear in her face.I couldn’t help but to grimace at her,this is what she gets from bugging me my entire life.The so called ‘Ice Princess’,weeping desperately?This is really a fantastic view!

 

"Don’t you love the show?"I clasp my hands together and she looks at me with a total disgust. Well,I hate you too melted Princess.

 

"You are a murderer!!!!You are a heartless !!!"she was about to slap me but her ladies prevented her.Dare to touch my precious face and you will see your head rolling past my feet!

 The crowd roared when Prince Jaejoong fell from the ground almost bleeding to death.My peripheral vision saw the melted princess fall helplessly to her ladies.Everything is just going smooth according to my plan!

 

Prince Donghae raises his sword and smiles enormously at me as if he wanted to kiss me right now.I almost choke when I tried to smile,I don’t even care who the hell will win,I won’t marry any of them anyway. He walks towards his father limping,his perfectly sculpted like body sweating and also bleeding.

 

"My Father,soon after my marriage,I will claim the throne as the next King of SM"he kneels to his father  who trembles from his anger. My father on the other hand,stands up and offers me a hand.I can see that he is proud of me with those calm eyes of him that I missed since I was trapped here.

 

"It's time to go my dear,the show has ended,you did a great job"He smiles proudly.I knew he wanted this,he never really planned on merging with SM.He wanted to destroy them.Like Father,like daughter.

 

"And where do you think you are going King YG?!"King SM says irritably using his last scoop of patience.Donghae questions me using his eyes but I just gave him a cold shrug.

 

 "You don’t need to know,our business here is over" My father said in a calmly but full of authority.The face of the King of SM starts to become red because of anger as Donghae tries to reach for my hand.Ugh,his desperation is really annoying the hell of me.

 

"HOW BRAVE OF YOU TO SAY THAT IN MY KINGDOM AFTER YOU HUMILIATED MY SONS BY OFFERING THEM FALSE ENGAGEMENT"He roared almost breaking my ear drums.

 

 "Your highness do not do this...I even fought my brother just to claim the throne and Princess Sandara!Do you want to start a war between our kingdoms?!" Donghae’s voice sounds threatening but his face tells me that he wanted to kneel and just beg for me to stay.

 

"Well that will be exciting"My father grins widely as I stand with him also grinning like a wolf.We are not weak as they expect us to be,and we will prove it."Don’t even think that I will be frightened with your threats; our army is ready to turn down this kingdom even this very moment" Both of them looks blinded with fear for they know that their army were out to battle in China.We caught them in their weakest point and oh dear,this is just the beginning of my victory.

 

We will surely be in the top headline today: The Fairest princess in Korea,Sets fire in the Kingdom of SM.

 

Hi!Comment juseyo~~~