Chapter 3 (Choice I)

Horrendous.

Hyeri knew she was lying, but she didn't want to worry Daehyun all too much She knew she would be okay in the end. Daehyun stopped asking whether everything was okay or not and they continued playing the keyboard. Suddenly Hyeri felt a warm and stingy goo flowing  from her stomach to . ‘Oh god, no’ was the first thought that flew through her mind. She managed to swallow the goo, but didn’t want to wait for another vomit attack and ran off to the bathrooms. Leaving Daehyun behind, mocking that he knew she was ill.

As she ran through the corridors, she suddenly felt very dizzy. She saw Yonghwa walking on the other side of the corridor, he came back from the bathrooms. But it didn’t take long for her to fall down to the ground, as everything around her turned black.

She woke up a bit later, she was in at the place of the school doctor. Next to her was Yonghwa.

Yonghwa and Hyeri talked to each other more and more thanks to this experience. Yonghwa eventually asked her out and they dated for a couple of years. On university, Hyeri met another guy. Yonghwa got very jealous, which resulted in Hyeri breaking up with him. Hyeri got into a relationship with the university-guy and in the end, after she had set up her own clothing line, they married and got two children.

 

The (wrong) end.