epilogue

sarangddeok

The bell tinkles as Chanyeol lets himself into Sarangddeok, Jongin grumpily behind him. Jongin doesn't want to be here -- it's too pink, too cute, too sanctioned off from his favorite internet cafe. He glances at his phone. They don't even have wifi. It's practically a third world country enclosed in a bubble letter, frilly girly building.

"Welcome -- ah, hyung," Kyungsoo laughs from the host booth, having been fixing Yixing's bows for her again. Yixing waves happily at the two customers, tilting her head towards Jongin.

"Is this your friend you talk about?" she asks sweetly, and Jongin scoots further behind Chanyeol's back, shy. "A highschooler?" Chanyeol laughs and wrangles Jongin out beside him, wacking his shoulder a little hard, in a true brotherly fashion.

"Yeah, this is Jongin. He's a third year, though, so he only has a few months left." Chanyeol beams at Yixing. "Take him to a table maybe?" Yixing nods and hooks arms pleasantly with Jongin who follows her stiffly, cheeks dusted with pink, towards a table to the chorus of "Annyeonghaseyo~."

With Jongin off his arm, Chanyeol glances around before leaning over the host booth to steal a peck to Kyungsoo's cheek. Kyungsoo laughs, ears slightly red, and pushes his face away. "Not at work!" Chanyeol simply grins, propping his chin in his hand and wiggling his brows.

"What'dya say we ditch Jongin with Yixing for tonight, and instead of training, I take you somewhere nice?" Kyungsoo rolls his eyes, amused, and reaches up to pinch Chanyeol's nose.

"I don't think my boyfriend likes it when I go out with weirdos in maid cafes."

"I don't think he'd mind, I swear." Chanyeol's grin is large and cheesy, and Kyungsoo shakes his head with a laugh, tugging him in by those big ears to steal a kiss when nobody's looking.