We Meet Again

Bo Peep Bo Peep Love

"Just tell me, Eunjung. Tell me!" Boram squealed. Eunjung sighed loudly.

The two girls were inside Eunjung's room. Boram had been wanting to confront Eunjung about the incident at the bar, but they never had any time to talk much lately. This was a moment that Boram couldn't spare, now that the T-Ara girls were just laying around on a weekend.

"You can tell me, Eunjung. I just wanna know what happened." Boram pleaded. She didn't want her friend to be in any danger.

"Look, Boram, nothing much happened."

Boram rolled her eyes. "You two drunk lovers were headed up to the hotel rooms and you're telling me nothing happened?"

"I'm serious," Eunjung replied. "Nothing happened. Well, mostly."

Boram raised her eyebrows up. "Hmm. . . 'Mostly', you say?"

Eunjung gave up and explained. "Well, once we arrived in the room, I kinda collapsed and slept. And threw up on him. I didn't turn him into a Cat-Boy. Thankfully."

"That's it?"

"Ye." answered Eunjung.

"Well, that's boring." Boram commented. "Did you two even kiss at all?"

"That has nothing to do with you."

"You have to tell me. I'm dying from not knowing." Boram said.

"You won't die. You'll just be curious forever." Eunjung said with a wink.

Boram groaned. "Please. . . tell me!"

"Promise you won't tell."

"I promise." Boram declared.

"Alright, then." Eunjung said. "Yes. We kissed. But it was just for a few minutes. I was way too tired and drunk. Once we stopped kissing, I dropped onto the bed and I was asleep. He, on the other hand, thought I was going on the bed for some other reason and he started to. . . ahem. . . let's not talk about it. But we were fine."

Boram's face was filled with shock. "S-So. . .h-he touched you while you were asleep?!"

"Uhh. . .not really. He soon found out that I was asleep. So he didn't do anything. But I did get a chance to throw up on him." Eunjung said with a sneaky smile.

Boram giggled. "Eunjung, why the evil smile?"

"Because he's annoying."

"How?"

"He asked me to go out with him and stuff."

Unexpectedly, Boram cheered happily. "Omo! That's great! Eunjung, he's hot!"

"No, he's not!" Eunjung sputtered.

"Ye, he is! Such a cute, handsome face. Such nice muscles. Ooh-la-la." Boram said.

Now it was Eunjung's turn to roll her eyes. "Boram, if you like him so much, you date him."

"Oh, ani." Boram said quickly. "I believe the Cat and Dog myth. Maybe you two are like that."

'What? You've gotta be kidding me." Eunjung scoffed.

The Cat and Dog myth that was known to all Cats was a famous romance story. The main point was that a Cat-Girl fell in love with a dog. The dog loved her back, but because they weren't of the same species, they couldn't be together. It was one of those tragic love stories told by early developers of the Cat Project.

"You never know," Boram said. "Maybe you'll see him again."

"Pssh! In your dreams." Eunjung said.

~ ~ ~

"Wake up! Wake up, Eunjung!" Qri yelled.

Eunjung blinked her eyes open. She was still tired. Qri was wiggling her arms urgently. How weird. What's Qri doing in my room? Where's everybody else?

"What?" Eunjung said.

"There's someone here to see you." Qri announced.

"Where are the other girls?" Eunjung asked, sitting up.

"Soyeon is busy this weekend. I don't know why. Boram's still asleep. Hyomin's in her room, but she's awake and I heard her talk with someone, even though no one's home. Jiyeon and Hwayoung are out, too."

"Who is it?" Eunjung asked, walking out of her room.

Qri spoke silently. "Well, he's-"

"EUNJUNG!"

It can't be. . .I must be dreaming. Eunjung thought. But it was. Sitting on the couch was Nichkhun. He smiled widely and was holding a batch of roses. A feeling of dread crept up inside of Eunjung.

"We meet again." he said.


Thank you for reading this chapter!!! It's shorter than the others, probably. Sorry about that. I promise to bring you more once I can! Please comment & tell me how you feel so far. ^.^