Maknae Love Competition Part 2

Bo Peep Bo Peep Love

Hwayoung could not believe her ears. She really could not believe it. Did Jiyeon just ask me that? How does she know? What do I do now? These questions filled Hwayoung's mind, but Hwayoung didn't say anything at first. She pretended to look surprised.

"Mwuh? Me? Like Kosung? Jiyeon, you're joking." she laughed.

Jiyeon narrowed her eyes. "Oh, really? You really seem to be fawning all over him."

Hwayoung scoffed. "Are you serious? I don't like Kosung."

"Liar," Jiyeon said. "You never dress like this. Ever."

Hwayoung decided to give in. "Alright. Ne, I like him. So? What's your point?"

Jiyeon's anger flashed across her face. "What's my point?! Kosung likes me, not you! So don't try to make him fall for you, because it'll never work. I'm the one he likes."

Hwayoung was astonished by Jiyeon's cruel words. Jiyeon had always been sweet and kind to her. They'd been the best friends, the two maknaes that got along. Why was Jiyeon being like this? (A/N: Doesn't this remind you of T-Ara's song: Why Are You Being Like This? Lol.)

Before Hwayoung could say another word, Kosung was back again with popcorn and soda in both of his hands. He stared at the two girls.

"Can one of you help me out?" he asked.

"Of course." Hwayoung and Jiyeon said together. Jiyeon took the popcorn while Hwayoung took the sodas, leaving Kosung with nothing to hold.

Jiyeon linked her arm around Kosung. "Kosung, come on. We mustn't be late."

Hwayoung held Kosung's other hand. "That's right. The movie will start soon."

The rest of the movie date was filled with over-adoration for Kosung. Kosung had no clue as to why the two girls were suddenly so interested in him. He could only think of one possible reason: rivalry. Were Jiyeon and Hwayoung competing against each other. . . for me? That. . . That is flattering... he thought. Wait a minute! Do they expect me to choose?! Aish! Why did I even come for this movie? Although it is pretty nice to be taken care of by Jiyeon and Hwayoung.

The girls had fed him popcorn, snuggled on his shoulder during the movie, and other unnecessary things (that pleased Kosung). Jiyeon had been utterly concentrated on showing her uttermost love for Kosung. She didn't care that Hwayoung was her friend, and the feelings were mutual. Hwayoung accepted Jiyeon's coldness by returning the same love for Kosung. Kosung, on the other hand, was trying very hard to figure out his feelings. He'd always known Hwayoung as a good friend. She'd been kind and friendly, his type of girl. Jiyeon, on the other hand, was a mysterious girl who seemed to keep him wanting to know more about her. However, he did not know that both of them were Cat-Girls.

After the movie, Kosung asked Hwayoung to speak with him privately. Hwayoung felt slightly embarrassed. The adrenaline she felt to compete against Jiyeon had made her love towards Kosung quite obvious. Hwayoung hadn't really wanted to reveal her true feelings, but her anger towards Jiyeon had made her blind of everything else. So, the next thing that popped out of Kosung's mouth made Hwayoung nervous.

"Do you have feelings for me?"


Thank you for reading, Queens (the official name for T-Ara fans)! Whoo-hoo! How was the chapter? Please tell me! :) I won't be able to update this weekend because I'm going on a trip! Yay! Wish me luck to have fun! (And to not get bored at the airport...) Anyways, thanks for reading!