overcoming one last obstacle.

tripping into love

a/n: so, it's the end and it's so bad i dunno if this should be even called a fanfiction.

it's the shortest thing i've ever written but, hey, i'm imperfect and yeah... (lame excuse i know)

i'm sorry, okay? i'm sincerely sorry for this.

if i can make it up to you then tell me how.. because i dunno what to do.

but, this is the end, so THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THIS ty FIC AND OMG JUST THANK YOU TO EVERYONE ~~~ <3

have a good morning/day/night minna-san ^^

 

 

 

[1065 words]


 

The day Sungyeol lets Myungsoo fall into his arms again is one happy day. It’s like everything around him brightens up. And his heart is slowly healing.

“I missed you.”

He doesn’t want to cry again but he’s emotional that he can’t hold back anymore.

“I…I missed you so much.”

His arms tighten their grip around him and he never wants to let go again.

“Everything about you. I missed everything about you.”

He sniffs and takes in the scent he loves so much. “I-I missed you to-too.” he hiccups.

 

 

To be fully happy he still needs to do one thing.

 

 

It’s not easy to approach someone you hurt with your actions if you’re the one doing wrong.

But Myungsoo tries to. Because it works with Sungyeol. He still fears how Sungjong will respond to him apologizing (because the younger really needs an apology).

And there’s one more thing he must tell the boy. It’s important. (Though, he just can push him towards his happiness.)

 

 

He tries on Monday.

He tries on Tuesday.

He tries on Wednesday.

(Thursday is a day where they go on a trip.)

He tries on Friday.

 

 

Every single time he doesn’t make it at all. He tries and tries, week for week just spend by watching Sungjong from afar and he can’t take it anymore.

He gives up.

But his heart doesn’t.

 

 

It’s funny how things can go the way you don’t want them to.

He just wants to confront the boy and then – Bam! – he is the one colliding with him, them both falling to the ground in the process.

They both groan and just lay there.

Myungsoo pretty much knocks Sungjong out.

The younger boy knows and the other knows he knows but that doesn’t matter.

Sungjong starts to cry, hugging the boy he still names as his best friend and tries to muffle his sobs. It’s been too long and he thinks he is about to die but there he is, Kim Myungsoo, returning the hug and shedding silent tears too.

 

 

“Jjong, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have screamed at you and being jealous is no excuse. I’m really sorry but if it makes you happier, I was a mess after that incident. Jiae was constantly in my apartment to check up on me because she thought I’d harm myself.”

“Yah! Oppa! It could have happened!” the girl intrudes. She is there to see with her own eyes how Sungjong will smile again. “What if you’d have fallen asleep in the bath tube and I wouldn’t have been there and then you’d have been drowning yourself unintentionally and ohmygod I don’t want to imagine seeing your wet and cold body lying there…” She shudders at the thought.

Sungjong smiles at them. “Be happy you have someone. Because I’ve Yeol hyung to take care of me.” He stucks out his tongue to tease his hyung.

Myungsoo tries hard to resist to strangle him and ends up smacking his head way too often.

“Oppa, stop it! He can get dumb like this!” Jiae blocks his way to the younger and glares up at him.

He sighs, “Pfft, if you say so.” He turns around to leave them both by their own (because he knows Jiae’s secret needs to be revealed) and spots a boy he thinks he hasn’t seen for a long time. “Hyung!”

Sungyeol’s smile is the widest smile he has ever seen on his face and he spreads his arms and Myungsoo just runs to him and falls to be caught and twirled around. His heart starts to beat crazily inside his ribcage but he feels the other’s heart does the same, so he isn’t ashamed for tripping into love.

Because when Myungsoo trips Sungyeol catches him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bonus.

Myungsoo holds his hand in his and they intertwine their fingers. He doesn’t get to adjust to that sudden nervousness because soft lips press on his and he thinks it feels good but he’s still shocked and so he doesn’t respond. “Again.” he whispers, his voice thin, and he regrets saying it because Sungyeol has this smirk playing on his lips and this means nothing good.

In the next second he’s pressed to the wall, hands gripping onto his sides and what is he going to do with his speeding heart and the lack of air and – holycow – what is Sungyeol doing to him?

The tall boy breaks away and they lock gazes. “Again.” This time it’s him who says this and to his surprise Myungsoo grips onto his collar and pulls him down. Their mouths pressed against each other, he can’t help but mewl at the feeling of Sungyeol’s tongue on his bottom lip and he gives in and opens up his lips. It’s a whole other feeling when their tongues meet. It feels so wet, wet and wet and it’s weird but the way they play with each other, fight for dominance and feel around their mouths makes up for the wetness of their tongues.

They stop it right there, the school halls not safe enough to make out (for the first time, at least for Myungsoo it is) and it’s also embarrassing how Sungjong looks at them with a kno-…

‘Wait, SUNGJONG?!?’

He pushes away his boyfriend and he blushes so hard that his ears feel so hot and he can’t even meet eyes with the younger.

“Hyung, don’t worry, Jiae already told me it’s disgusting.” he shrugs.

‘Jiae saw us?!?’

Myungsoo is freaking out, his head full of questions and he doesn’t know how to get the answers to them.

“By the way…” Sungjong says again.

Sungyeols shakes him awake of his trance and he looks up to meet a smiling kid.

“Jiaeaskedmeoutandwe’redating!”

He understands it. Even though it’s just nonsense to his ears (and boyfriend).

“And the best thing is, we have couple rings!” he squeals, showing off his hand.

Myungsoo eyes him, then the ring and in a matter of seconds he’s strangling him and calls him names because Sungyeol didn’t get them couple rings yet.

The latter grips onto his hands and kisses them, taking the boy by surprise, and he puts him something on his finger and he knows that feeling and he knows what happens and he knows he’s overreacting (because he’s crying again) and he knows he loves Lee Sungyeol too much for his own good.