♡ prologue ♡

femme fatale x dsp media's new project group
OZ5FEnx.png
25 July, 2014; 5:40PM
 
     A mere three hours ago, Lee Hoyeon, CEO of DSP Media, announced plans for a new project group, just a month after the Kara Project. His assistant, a tall, thin woman by the name of Im Gyeonghee, proceeded to call several higher-ups within the company for what she called an "state of emergency" meeting. Now, the higher-ups, mostly middle-aged men, were gathered in one of two spacious meeting rooms in the DSP building. Their faces were sour and angry.
 
     "What is the meaning of this?"
 
     "Hoyeon, we were working! How dare you interrupt us?"

     "What is this 'state of emergency' you speak of?"
 
     "Sir," Gyeonghee murmured, casting her eyes down to the CEO at the head of the oblong table, "I understand this plan has been in the making for two months, but are you certain we should go through with this?"
 
     The CEO nodded, but said nothing. He was more concentrated on the squabbling businesspeople before him.
 
     After the duration of about 30 seconds, he slowly raised his hand in the air, elbow propped on the table. The room immediately became dead silent, minus the hum of a nearby computer.
 
     "Now, as you all know, today we have announced plans for Building f-SQUARED, which we have been planning and preparing for two, nearly three months now." Several people in the room nodded, "That being said, fans appear to be dissatisfied with this news. They say that we should let the other girls from the KARA Project debut instead. Of course, we already know the reasons not to make them into a group. Their purpose was to become part of a pre-existing group, and that requires a certain amount of skill. But a brand new group? That requires new faces to be successful in the short run. In the long run, we can never be absolutely sure what will work. This show will also allow the fans to become familiar with the girls, and for the most part, this should calm the fans' rage for the time being. Featuring our current artists should also help."

     "My assistant has called you here to take a vote for the project group: Either we debut the six girls from the KARA Project and claim there were complications with choosing girls for f-SQUARED, or we continue on the path we're on right now and start filming within the week as we planned. Personally, I vote for the latter." Hoyeon could feel Gyeonghee's icy glare.

     The businesspeople exchanged glances. Did they dare go against their CEO's wishes? 
 
     "Those in favor of continuing with plans for f-SQUARED, raise your hand." Gyeonghee said and gripped tighter onto her planner notebook. Hoyeon had his hands clasped together, covering part of his face.

     It was slow and hesitant, but in time, the majority had their hands raised. No one could see the CEO's mouth, but he had the hint of a smile in his eyes. His assistant released a small sigh.

     Hoyeon stood from his seat and started out of the room, "Well, I think it's obvious who the winner is here." he said with a slight smile, "Gyeonghee, get the word out to the girls that they'll need to be in practice studio 4 at 8:00 on the 30th." he stopped in the doorway and turned back to the higher-ups, "You are dismissed."
 
 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE. — The first chapter is up! And holy carp this is really boring and short OTL I had no idea where to start though... But after this, things should get more interesting!

Also, the computers/internet here is really picky about which images will show up, so if the formatting is a lil messed up, I'll fix it when I get home.