♡ contestants ♡

femme fatale x dsp media's new project group
OZ5FEnx.png

"A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work." - Colin Powell

 

GzbYltp.png


— CHARACTER NAME "STAGE NAME".
username / face claim / love interest / status
rap, vocal, dance (rap, vocal, dance)
Reminder: All applicants who are accepted will not necessarily become part of the group (it all depends on how many applicants we have by the end), but will be featured in the TV show (along with any rejected characters, or any pending characters by the time the story begins), which will last for several chapters. Depending on how much I like your character, they will last longer on the show. And remember, even if they aren't chosen for the group, some of your OCs will appear in future Femme Fatale subgroups and others in miscellaneous activities (given they were accepted).

Reviews will be done on a three-strike system (things having to do with talent twins will not count, because I'm picky about things like that, unless it's something having to do with something I have explicitly said in the cheat sheet, like no soloists, DSP artists and male artists). After three strikes, you're out, but you can apply as many as three times.

Anywho, the review that goes here will explain whatever it is that you need to fix (if anything), and a brief description of what I think of your character in general.

GzbYltp.png


— yang woohee.
-melis / jiwon / none yet / accepted
qri, seulgi, kwon mina (taeyeon, linzy, sunny)
My character!

GzbYltp.png



— JEON MIRAE "MYNA".
-MELIS / SU EUN / NONE YET / ACCEPTED
SOOYOUNG, J-DA, JESSICA (JAEWON, HAERYUNG, WOO SUMIN)
I pretty much just made Mirae for the sake of having more trainees for the show. She's (kind of?) a target for bullying, because she isn't particularly strong in singing, dancing or rapping; the only reason she was asked to join DSP was for her looks. Hyejeong is in her profile for the sake of having someone there, like Woohee and Jisoo.
GzbYltp.png



— maxine lee "maximus".
-theunniefangirl / ahn sukyung / kyung / accepted
cl, mint, hyoyeon (yubin, hyosung, minzy)
I don't know what happened, but I just lost your review.... But, as I already said, everything is fixed, I really like Maxine, and she is accepted ^.^
GzbYltp.png

— natalie park "nambi".
cryingjpg / jin jin / dok2 / accepted
jei, min, jia (tia / bang sujin / cheska)

Hi, Lani (I love your name by the way)! There weren't really any problem with your app except the love interest and talent twins section. You need back-ups. And please put them in the correct place.
Secondly, why does she have a main dancer and main rapper twin? You did not state anything about Natalie being a rapper, and the only real hint would be from the friends you have put down. Unless there is a concrete reason for this, please use a different rap twin, perhaps simply a rapper (i.e. Sohyun, Uee, or Nana). I have three apps right now, and all of them are basically going for main rapper.

Thank you for fixing your app!

 
GzbYltp.png

— kim hyomi.
maichan123 / lee dasom / jungkook / accepted (1)
sohyun, hyorin, naeun (bora, taeyeon, yoona)

 Hi, Mailee! So, while I do like Hyomi a lot, there are some problems in your app. 
First is her love interest. Jungkook is turning 17 this September, but Hyomi is, according to what you put down, turning 19 in December, which breaks the rule in the cheat sheet about adults and minors. If you meant in Korean age, that's totally cool (but please change it to the appropriate international age, 16), but if you were referring to international, either lower her age, or change her love interest.
Also, in the "How they met" section, you said they met while Jungkook was out with the boys, and have since become friends (based on the "interactions" section), but where are they able to hang out so often if, based on Hyomi's current age, only one of them is in school, where they would most likely be able to interact?
Second, please add how long she trained with DSP, and the year she started.
Third, the twins you chose are strong, so if you don't mind, I'd very much prefer for her to have the back up talent twins you chose, which to me would be more realistic. But, if you are opposed to that, I'll discuss it with you.
The last one is more of a question. If her father (who I assume is her blood relative) and brother have the last name Choi, why is her last name Kim? There was no indication of her having a bad relationship with her father, which might have prompt her to change her last name, which is why I'm wondering.

That's perfect, thank you!


GzbYltp.png

— kim yoonhee "rory".
sienl1 / ryu hyeju / son heungmin / accepted
jucy / minzy / dara (joy / hayana / yull)

 Hi, Sien! ​Your character is very unique; I like her. There is, however, one problem with your app (besides it's length and formatting, but like you said, it would be annoying to do over again for the third time, so I'll let that go).
Your talent twins, with the exception of one back-up, are all male. Femme Fatale is an all-girls group, and therefore all girls in this group would have female talent twins. Sure, there are some female idols who are great at imitating boy group dances and raps, but their voices would not sound just like those boys they are copying. So please, change Yoonhee's talent twins, and make sure that none of them are male, soloists, or from DSP.


Thank you very much! It's still a bit short, but Yoonhee is accepted.

 
GzbYltp.png

— kang yoonjo "yoon j".
--perfect / bambi / baekhyun / accepted
yoonjo, yoo ara, yeeun (uji, jiwon, uji)
Oh my gosh it's Yoonjo /slapped/
Hi Vivi :D
I really, really like Yoonjo. Like, I always have. I don't see anything wrong with her. And no worries about changing the form a little! It still has everything I need.
Anywho, Yoonjo is accepted!
 
GzbYltp.png


— im soyu "cilla".
--perfect / yurim / woohyun / accepted
yura, yura, bora (jiyeon, bora, jiyoon)
Hi, again! I'm so happy you picked Yurim, because she's one of my favorite ulzzangs!
Okay, just disregard everything I said about Soyu and Yoonjo being similar ^^;; I read over both of their personalities again, and I'll definitely be able to portray them as different.
Anyway, the only problem is with her talent twins, specifically her rapping twin. You indicated that she is good at dancing, and can sort of rap, but Bora is her group's main rapper and main dancer, which means that Soyu would also be more than "sort of good" at rapping. As I've said before, as long as you can give me a legitimate reason for that, I'll let it slide. Otherwise, please change Soyu's rapping twin. I think her back-ups in general would work nicely, actually. 
(there are also one part where you said SM instead of DSP, but that's nothing major)

Thank you! And Jiyeon is perfectly fine for the position ^^

GzbYltp.png

— KIM Juyeong "juliette".
asianpandii / lala / myungsoo / accepted
hyorin, amber, jia (sulli, soyou, luna)
Hi, Lynn! First off, your app isn't late at all! To be honest I was really sad because no one else was applying.... 
Aaaaanyway, your app is amazing! There's so much detail and I really, really love Juyeong ^^ You are most definitely accepted!

GzbYltp.png

— Jung nari "Nari".
Kimaeri / seo sungkyung / tao / accepted
jimin / sojin / hyemi (jiyoon / linzy / minah)
Hey, guys! I'm Zumi, the co-author, and this is Nari! I hope you all like her. ^^
 
 
 
LAST UPDATED 10/2/14 @ 12:16 am/pm | 8 applicants; 15 total contestants