Chapter 18

The Transferred Student (Editing)

Chapter 18

"Aigoo," Hyuna unwillingly dragged her feet and swung open the door. The first appearance was Miss Lee, holding a pile of newspapers with difficulty. 

"Hello Hyuna. I'm a bit busy with my work now so can you help me place these stuffs at your class? You can ask Soo Hyun to help you if you want to," Miss Lee requested. Upon hearing Soo Hyun's name, Hyuna immediately accepted the request and received the newspapers.

"Thank you very much, Hyuna. Have a nice day!" Miss Lee thanked her and walked off. Just as Soo Hyun was about to leave after taking his books when Hyuna stopped him.

"Oppa! Sorry to bother you but can you help me with.. these newspapers? It belong to our class as you've heard. Argh.. So heavy! Please?" Hyuna asked as she pouted her lips cutely.

Soo Hyun rolled his eyes and 'yelled' at her," I'm busy. And let me tell you this for the first the and the last time. Please stop bothering me. You're making me hating you if you keep doing this. I hate attention seeking girls like you." With that, Soo Hyun stormed off to the canteen.

"What did I just hear? Seriously? How can he say that?" Hyuna said in disbelief. Nevertheless, she brought those newspapers to the classroom, struggling. 

Suzy's POV

I have just finished my meal and still wondering the confession Soo Hyun made. I like him. Even all those days he keep bothering me. He did that because... he like me. Yes. That's the fact. I'm going to accept him. But those ignorant fangirls... Argh who cares? Maybe... me. There was a light pat on my shoulder and was greeted by Soo Hyun with a cup of apple juice in his arm.

"Remember this? The day we met? I got smacked by a really pretty girl," Soo Hyun winked and handed me it. I can't help but to fall for those charms. I nodded my head and grinned at the thought of it. Just sweet.

"So.. have you thought about it?" Soo Hyun inquired curiously. His eyes was filled with determination. "Well, what if I say no?"I enquired. I was willing to a bit. I can't give in so easily. I'm also curious about his answer. 

"If you don't, I'm not gonna give up. I'll wait for the day, even it's a few years. I know you are the right one for me. You're different from other girls. I only like you, just you," Soo Hyun answered sincerely. I was really touched by his reply. 

"Do you... like me that much?" I asked shyly. 

"More than that. Will you accept it?" He smiled. That smile just melt my heart. "Soo Hyun- ah, what do you think? YES!" I exclaimed and embraced happily. For a moment, I thought there was only two of us. It was a perfect moment that no one can feel.