Chapter 19

The Transferred Student (Editing)

Chapter 19

Suzy's POV 

After hugging for a few minutes, I finally got out of his embrace. We looked at each other and smiled. SooHyun glanced at his watch before telling me that it was time to go back to class. Argh,I wanted to spend some time with SooHyun. Stupid lesson!! I hate it.

Things changed after we entered the class. The teacher was absent today. Everyone's eyes were on us. Girls were glaring angrily at me, especially Hyuna. I tried to ignore them and went back to my seat. Obvious that they have found out that I'm dating SooHyun. "Don't worry about them," SooHyun whispered into my ear before returning to his seat. How can I not worry in this situation? I'm dead meat!

Sohyun walked up to me and yelled, "What do you think you are doing to SooHyun oppa huh? With that ugly face of yours, you don't even deserve to touch him!" Okay, here it goes.

"What are you talking about?" I asked coldly, pretending that I don't know anything.

"What are you going to explain about this?!"Jihyun shouted and showed me a picture of me and SooHyun hugging each other. I'm going to create a big scene soon... 

"Hmm... Your photography skills are quite good. The picture is taken clearly and nicely from this angle! Send it to me, thanks." SooHyun spoked up before I could say anything. That's my boy~

"Grrr.. never! It will never be nice with this stupid girl in the photo! People will never appreciate this photo." Gayoon gritted her teeth tightly in anger. Hyuna then walked up in front of me and smiled evily. 

"I'm going to leak this photo to the whole school. Let's see what you are going to do." 

"Actually I'm kinda confused by you guys. Firstly, Gayoon said that the photo is ugly and shouldn't be shown to others. Now Hyuna is leaking the photo. So what now?" Eunji, the girl that just make friends with me recently enquired with her arms crossed.

"Shut up girl. Do you want to get beaten that badly?" Jihyun shot a angry look at Eunji. Well, she's not shaken at all. 

"Who wants to get touched by your dirty hands?" I mumbled. Uh oh, they heard it. Slap! A big slap flew across my face and landed on my left cheek. Gayoon then grabbed my hair and pulled them. Ouch! It was so painful! My cheek turned ridiculously red instantly after I received that slap. My cheek felt like it was burning up. Tears filled my eyes as I tried to blink them away. "Be careful with your words, little!" Jihyun shouted as Gayoon violently released my hair.

Nobody's POV

SooHyun and Eunji immediately went up to check on Suzy. "Oh dear, are you okay?" She asked with a worried look on her face. "Take care of her." SooHyun told Eunji before confronting Hyuna and her crew.

"What is wrong with you guys? I have dislike you ever since I entered this school. I beared with it. I can't take it anymore. I have always hate bullies. If you ever lay a finger on my girlfriend again, I'll make sure you will regret it. And Hyuna, don't even think about dating me, because I will never date you. You're hateful and annoying. Don't be a idiot, always trying to be the center attention. You're just like a trash to me now. Don't ever appear in front of me again, gabbage."

4minute was in great shock, especially Hyuna. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she command her friends," L-let's go, guys.." She felt greatly hurt by his words, those were her dream boy words. Trash. Gabbage. These two words made her lifeless.