Chapter 17

The Transferred Student (Editing)

Chapter 17

The sound of their footsteps echoed in the silence, growing louder and louder. Suzy heartbeat was increasing every second. It was an awkward silence for both of  them.  Soohyun, in order to break the tension between them, initiated a conversation, " Well, I got to get some books before the lesson starts. How about your get your own breakfast?" he asked awkwardly. " Okay then," Suzy shrugged, that was the perfect chance for her to consider Soohyun's 'proposal'.

 

Suzy embraces her bag and walked in a quick manner to the canteen. " Erm... I guess I will have the egg sandwich. Wait, I think the cheese sandwich sounds better. Ugh! I can't choose!" Suzy was indecisive, the stall vendor was annoyed by Suzy and was on the brink of patience. Soohyun on the other hand, was daydreaming in his secret 'paradise' aka the music room.

 

The music room was a desolated place and the members from the choir seldom visit it or in another case, nobody gives a crap about music in the school. " Well, will she willing to be my..." Soohyun's thoughts were interrupted by the one and only person. " Oppa!" " Will she just leave me alone?!" Soohyun mentally facepalmed, he loathed her: just like how mosquito is detested by humans.