CHAPTER 7

The Escape Route
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: To my lovely subscribers, I AM SUPER SORRY FOR UPDATING THIS LATE. I've been busy with a lot of things and I've been writing another fic for my friend, which I would hopefully post here on AFF SOON. I hope that this chapter will give justice for my semi-hiatus feels. Thank you guys for still subscribing and I really super duper appreciate it. <3

 

 

Chapter 7

 

A week has passed already and Luhan is still on my mind. I really don’t know why I feel this way towards him. Jongin made it clear to me that one night stands are meant to last for a night but it has been seven days already and thoughts of Luhan keep on haunting me.

 

“Dude, this is already our second week in China and all you’ve been doing is researching about one night stands and who the popular es in this country. Like seriously, when are you going to choose to stop making yourself miserable?” Jongin said and as always he’d be as annoying as possible to knock the sense out of me.

 

 Buzz buzz buzz

 

“Trouble is always on your side. Krystal has been calling you non-stop,” Jongin let out a small sarcastic laugh and continued mocking me, “That’s what you’ve been wishing for and you’re getting it.”

 

I rolled my eyes at him and turned my phone off. She’s been constantly trying to reach me and I’m really fighting every urge to talk to her. I’m not planning on ignoring Krystal to let her taste the bitterness of her own medicine but I want to think this over. Yes, this is what I’ve been wanting all this time – for her to talk to me but I guess time can only heal wounds.

 

“So, you guys going to be stuck here for the rest of the day?” Yixing asked a peek on our door.

 

“I’m not planning to. I don’t know with Sehun, he’ll probably rot here in this room.” Jongin said while he fixes his already gelled hair. Where the hell is he going? He looks stupid in his wardrobe. Who wears ripped jeans in the start of spring?

 

 “I actually got us a tour in the Great Wall. My friend is a tour guide for Koreans and I asked him if we could hitch with his group.”

 

Jongin excitedly ran towards Yixing hyung and jumped up and down in joy and said, “You know you’re the best!” then they both looked at me with puzzled faces. No, it’s definitely not a good idea.

 

 

 

It’s not that I don’t like crowded places, but seriously the Great Wall is giving me the headache. Tourists after tourists from all around the world are here to experience one of the most beautiful tourist spots in China and Jongin, being one of them is looking like a lost kid, in a lost planet. He wanders around like a five year old. He excitedly pulled Yixing hyung in one of the pillars and asked him to take a “tourist photo” of him. Crazy Jongin.


I’m getting impatient already for having to wait for that tourist guide. He’s already fifteen minutes late and according to hyung his tour group should have a green sticker on them with ‘Die Jung’ on it. Apparently, I’ve been seeing a lot of Koreans with that sticker and I spot green flags on the sides of a bus with a big ‘Die Jung’ sign.  I approached a person who is part of the group and asked where their tour guide is, “Lu Ge? The bus driver said he’ll be here in a few. I think he’ll be coming from his part time job. Are you part of the tour too?” he answered and I just nodded in response. I sighed heavily and took my phone out to take pictures, since I’m already here, I should just capture the scenery.

 

I was focusing the camera on the perfectly sculpted entrance of the Great Wall, until I saw a familiar face in the crowd. Luhan. No, he can’t be here too, I mentally told myself. I closed my eyes and opened it again and he’s still standing there, I’m assuming he’s looking for someone. Yixing hyung shouted from behind, “Luhan, over here!!” No, this isn’t happening. This is just a product of my imagination. Breathe in, breathe out, Sehun.

 

I just hope that Luhan doesn’t recognize me. I bet he has already forgotten about me since he’s been sleeping off with some douche bags for his night shift. God, how can my life turn out to be like this? I thought Krystal is my only dilemma, but I thought wrong. Jongin ran up to me with his bad smile, his brows waggle like he has found his catch. When Luhan approached us, his eyes stopped on my track. He didn’t flinch one bit, he even smiled at me. How can you even smile like that, Luhan?  My insides are already flipping and I seriously want to run away.

 

Luhan hugged Yixing hyung and said, “I’ve missed you, Xing!!” then he looked at amused Jongin and the dumbfounded me. “I don’t mean to offend but aren’t you too beautiful to be a boy?” Jongin asked and I slapped him in the arm and gave him the are-you-stupid look.

 

Yixing hyung and Luhan just laughed. “Lu Ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter