Deciving

Stay By My Side

Later that night

Delilah POV

"Chanyeol! Where are you taking me?" Chanyeol was pulling me along a dark alleyway. I started to get a bad feeling. All the sudden I was in the light and Chanyeol was gone. Black surrounded me. "Chanyeol??? Where did you go?" I'm a little frightened to be honest. I only saw red eyes... "Chanyeol Oppa??" I heard growling... All the sudden 12 wolves appeared out of no where.

Hongbin POV

I don't trust Chanyeol and after I heard that he wanted to take Delilah somewhere, it makes me worry for her safety. All the sudden I hear a scream. I ran to the scream instantly. 12 pair of red eyes surrounded her.... Wolves. "Delilah! Stay put." She looked over at me and so did them. Suddenly Chanyeol went over and grabbed her. "Chanyeol put her down. She's just human. You don't need to put her in danger." "GET HIM!" Kai, Kris, and Luhan lunged toward me. "HONGBIN!!!" I looked over loosing my focus on those 3 to see Delilah have scratches all over her arms and one big one on her face. "Ugh" I fell to the ground but quickly got up. I then knocked over Luhan and Kai and ran over to her where she sat on the ground. I looked down and she was bleeding a lot. They all started to surround us.

Delilah POV 

"Delilah! On the count of three we run? Got it?" I nodded. I started to feel weak. "1...2..." They got closer and closer. I felt the tears on my face. I'm scared out of my mind. I look up at Hongbin to see his eyes turned from brown to a yellow-greenish color... I was so distracted that I didn't here him say 3. I felt him grab me and hold me bridal style. I closed my eyes as he ran super fast out of the circle of wolves. I opened them again and we were still running. All the sudden we hide behind a garbage bin. "Delilah are you ok?" "I feel weak and dizzy." I was still crying. "Delilah-ah, don't cry your safe as long as your with me." He wiped away my tears away and then suddenly everything out. 

 

 

Hello!!! So I updated kinda early... And I never realized that this chapter was so short lol... Anyways, It's still Saturday but I'm busy tomorrow so I'm posting it now! Woo Hoo! I'll probably be posting updates at night now because I'm starting to get busier since school starts up soon. And thank you guys who are subscribing and/or reading!!! It means a lot ^-^