Partners

Stay By My Side

Narrator POV

Delilah survived the 1st week with little problems and she had Chanyeol to help her too. She was one of the best singers in her class now, she was decent at dancing, but not the best. Chanyeol would always help her with her technique. During the day Hongbin would always talk to her coldly. She hated it. 2 weeks have passed now and the teachers were putting groups together for a big project "Hongbin and Delilah, you 2 will be partners." 

Delilah POV

Me and Hongbin looked at each other in shock. ME AND HIM PARTNERS!?!?! This must be a joke. After school was over he came over. "We should probably start practicing as soon as possible. Also I have practice over at Jellyfish at certain times on certain days..." "Wait you're a trainee?" "Yeah... Most people here a trainees or idols... I think you would of think you noticed that people were especially since you hang out a lot with Chanyeol, cause he's actually already debuted with a group called EXO." "Wow.... Anyways what about my schedule? I have other things to do too?" "Delilah please? Just this once can we actually work together. If it interferes with you're schedule you're more flexible with yours. I'm debuting soon and they keep changing things on us." He was actually being nice and sincere.

Hongbin POV

"Ok. Then when are we going to first start practicing?"I was actually suprised to hear that response from her. "Uh, we start tomorrow. Bring some songs and I'll bring some songs and we can decide which ones are the best." "That sounds great, then see you tomorrow!" She smiled at me and waved. I felt myself blush. Man, her smile is cute. "Oooo what are you smiling about?" Ken asked "Uhh nothing. I stammered. "Ya N! I think Hongbin has a crush!" "YA! I don't have one!!!" "Hongbin I don't think you've realised it yet, but we think you like the new girl, Delilah." " No I have realised it... I just wasn't sure... I don't even know how to express to her that I like her. That's why I act so cold to her." I felt weird confessing all this to be honest. We all started walking out and we all parted our ways until we practice tonight. As I walked down the hall I saw Chanyeol talking to Delilah... "Hey Delilah do you want to go somewhere tonight?" "Sure!" That smile again.. "But where are we going?" "It's a suprise. Meet me here at the school at 8 tonight." "Ok see you then Chanyeol." All the sudden it hit me. I looked up on my phone what moon phase was tonight. GOD DAMN IT! She's in danger. It's a full moon... EXO hasn't striked in a while but this is there chance.