Chapter Twelve

My Teacher

Once they arrived, they quickly looked for Jessica who was standing by the emergency doors, waiting for the doctor to give her any news or updates.

"Hey, anything yet?" Avery said quietly, as they came to a stop in front of Jessica.

Jessica shook her head, "She's in surgery right now. They're removing the bullet."

Avery nodded and hugged Tiffany for comfort.

Two hours later, the door opened and a doctor came out.  

"Family of Jeon Hyo Eun?"

Avery stepped up, "I'm her sister."

The doctor nodded, "We successfully took out the bullet and should be on her way to a fast recovery. Luckily the bullet didn't hit any important organs."
 
"Can we see her?" Jessica asked.

"Yes, but don't stay too long, she needs rest." 

The girls agreed and walked to the room that the doctor said Alex was in.

They entered quietly and saw Alex in the bed, looking up at the TV with a small smile on her face.

"Hyo," Avery whispered as she walked over and hugged Alex carefully. "I thought—"

"Shh, I'm fine. I'm here and that's all that matters." Alex whispered back as she looked at her twin.

Avery smiled and kissed Alex on the cheek. 

The other girls all smiled at the cute moment that the twins had. 

Alex looked at the others, and smiled  playfully. "I think I deserve more hugs."

One by one each girl took turns on hugging Alex and the last one was Jessica. 

"I'm so glad you're okay, baby." Jessica said, as she sat next to the bed in a chair.

Alex looked at Jessica with shiny green eyes, "Like I would just leave you like that," she looked at the others. "Any of you like that."

"We never had a doubt that you would." Jessica said, as Alex looked at her again.

"Jess, your ex is crazy." Alex said with a straight face.

Everyone burst out laughing. They all sat there, talking and enjoying their time together.

5 years later

"I'm home!" A 23 year old Alex yelled inside of the house as she closed the door and kicked off her shoes.

Small footsteps could be heard as the person got closer and closer, "Mama, you're home!" 

Alex smiled and picked up her baby. "How's my little hyunnie?!" She tickled her.

3 year old Jeon Ji Hyun giggled, "Mama stop, it tickles!"

A 29 year old Jeon Jessica laughed as she walked up to them, giving Alex a kiss on the lips.

"Hey, what about me!" Ji Hyun said, pouting.

Alex and Jessica laughed and kissed their daughter on each cheek.

After everything that happened with Taeyeon five years ago, everything went well with the couple. Alex and the other girls graduated from high school and had started their training to be singers under JH Entertainment. One year after that, they debuted as 4Ever. Sooyoung, Alex, Avery and Hyoyeon took the world by storm with their music.

Two years after this, Jessica and Alex got married and the older woman had Ji Hyun.

As for the others well things went well for them also.

Tiffany and Avery got married a couple months after Alex and Jessica's wedding. They even had a little girl of their own, Jeon Joo Eun.

Sunny and Sooyoung were planning to get married later in the year.

Dara and Hyoyeon are happy as they are.

As for Taeyeon, she's still in jail. She was sentenced to 20 years in prison. She regretted doing what she did 5 years ago, and wished she could take it back.

 

A/N: Well that was the last chapter! Sorry for the shortness and crappy ending! Hope you enjoyed the story! Also, don't judge me for the group name, okay? Lol anyways don't forget to drop a comment and tell me what you thought. :D Thank you!