Chapter Eleven

My Teacher

It was a Friday when things suddenly took a turn for the worst.

"Alright class, please turn to—" 

The class screamed as they heard gunshots being shot.

"Okay, class. Calm down." Jessica said, as she went to lock the door. Everyone was shaking from fear, as Jessica turned off the lights.

Sooyoung was comforting Sunny.

Avery had her phone in hand, texting Tiffany every other minute to make sure she was alright.

Hyoyeon and Dara were hugging each other.

Alex was looking at Jessica, wanting to go over and comfort her girlfriend, but couldn't.

They all jumped as they heard a knock on the door. "Open the door!"

Alex and Jessica's eyes widened.

Taeyeon.

More banging on the door. 

"Open this door now!!!"

Jessica stood up on shaky legs as she walked towards the door to open it.

Taeyeon stepped in and the lights as Alex quickly got up to her feet to stand in front of Jessica.

"Taeyeon, what're you doing?!" Jessica asked, as she stared at her ex with confused eyes.

Taeyeon laughed cynically, "Baby, I'm here to take you away. By force. Since little miss model didn't want to give you up."

Alex gritted her teeth, "I told you that you weren't going to take her away from me. Do you realize once the cops get here, it's over for you? You just destroyed your life by doing this."

Taeyeon shook her head and pointed the gun at Alex, "You put this on yourself, Jeon Hyo Eun. You could've just let Jessica go, but no," she waved the gun around, and the entire class flinched. "You decided to play hero and figured you could take me down."

Alex put clenched her hands into fists, "And you should've listened. I told you Jessica is happy with me."

"It's true, Taeyeon. I don't love you anymore. What we had is in the past. And you don't seem to understand that." Jessica said, as she put her hands on Alex's back.

Taeyeon's eyes narrowed, "Then I guess I'll just have to get rid of her." She pulled the trigger and Alex pushed Jessica out of the way, as the bullet hit Alex in the stomach region.

"HYO!!!" Avery, Sooyoung, CL, Hyoyeon and Jessica screamed as Alex fell to the ground, clutching her stomach.

"Freeze! You're under arrest!" A cop said as he entered and pointed a gun against Taeyeon's back. He quickly handcuffed her and took her out of the room.

Jessica kneeled beside her girlfriend, who was staring up at her through half-lidded eyes. 

"Baby, please stay awake." Jessica whispered.

Alex chuckled weakly, "I'm okay, babe. Don't worry too much. I'll be good as new, okay?"

Jessica nodded as Alex closed her eyes.

"Miss, do you mind?"

Jessica looked up at the paramedic and stood up, allowing the EMTs to lift Alex on a stretcher.

"Could I ride with her in the ambulance?" Jessica asked softly.

The paramedic nodded.

The teacher turned around and spoke, "Girls, I'll see you at the hospital, okay?"

"Okay." Avery said sadly, as she watched the EMTs leave with Alex. They watched as Jessica walked behind them, shaking softly as she whimpered and cried.

"Come on, let's go." Sunny said.

"Okay, Hyo, take my twin's car." Avery said as she grabbed Alex's car keys from her backpack.

Hyoyeon nodded, "Come on, Dara." 

They headed out and got Tiffany on the way and to their designated cars, to go to the hospital.

 

 

A/N: So another update! :) Oh and sorry it's short. Anyways, did you expect that? Thanks for reading! And drop a comment! :D