My life...

You steal my heart, I'll steal yours

Kris's pov
"stop!"yelled the cop from the ceiling as I jumped to get to the building next door. 
I groaned as I hit the concrete floor with a thud, and my world stopped for a moment.
I got up as quickly as I could and slowly shots could be heard. I ran for cover and opened the door to the buildings stairs. I ran down them with ease and tried to get to the parking lot level.
What a good way to start my day
As soon as I got to the parking lot level I could hear shouting coming from the other side. The cops had finally caught up to me, and for sure would shot if they saw me. I immediately spotted my Turbocharged Mazda RX-8 and opened the door to the drivers seat. 

Kris has style, look at his car

The police saw me as soon as I started the engine and shot at my windshield. I put the car on drive and  stepped on the gas, speeding forward toward the exit. The police threw each other to the side trying to avoid getting hit by my car. As soon as I was speeding down the lot and into the main road, the police was on my tail. 
All of this just for a diamond ring with the Oh crest. I had succeed in getting inside the Oh Mansion, something many thief's had failed on. I had tried to find the Oh's prized possession but it looked like someone beat me to it. Therefore, getting inside the mansion was actually not impossible. I should of checked the security system before I got here, I should of made sure that they still had it. This mistake had cost me and now the whole police force was after me.
Suddenly the back windshield shattered and shots were heard everywhere. Every single cop in Seoul was shooting at me, it's not everyday someone tried to steal from the Oh family. I tried to lose them by heading into traffic in the gangman district, however was stopped by a police barrier upfront. I did a U-turn and headed straight to the Seocho  district and heard the police cars colliding with the barrier. With that distraction I stepped on the gas and speeded off to my office. My phone started ringing and I saw the caller.
Not right now Lay, I thought and put it on speaker. 
"Babo, you have practically half of Seoul after you" he yelled and I sighted. He knew everything I did before I even had the opportunity to get to my office and tell him. 
"I know, I know"I sighted again and got into a small lane between two buildings in a secluded part of the Seocho district.
"get the entrance ready, I'll have to do a straight speed way so I don't get caught"
"yes, boss"he said and hanged up on our conversation.
Straight ahead the bricked wall lifted up slowly and I entered the opening with ease. I parked my car and turned off the engine while the wall slowly set back in place. "one day you will get us all arrested"spoke Luhan and I threw my keys at him. He caught them and set them down next to his desk. He was our equipment designer, and also my mechanic. He help keep my baby running for years, and I appreciated all his hard work.
"that day, is not today"I stated and took the stairs down to the underground level. The underground level is where I worked with my team. It consisted of Lay my assistant, Luhan our tech guy, and Tao another thief like me. We would steal items from the rich families and sell them to high beaters around the world. We weren't really well known and that helped us keep our job a secret. 
"did you get it?"asked Tao who was leaning back on his chair. "no"I sighted and set down the bag that had the diamond ring. "I got a diamond ring that is important to them, but not the prized possession" 
Lay came over and looked at me with distaste. I complicated his job when I created caos, therefore he had to fix my mess. "with the help of Luhan we erased your face from any security cameras"he said and took a seat across from Tao. I sat down as well and opened my computer.
"there's a job for you, sent by a highly rich family"said Lay and I looked up in interest. Usually we would get jobs by grand thiefs or collectors, but never families. 
"they want us to get a prized possession from Kim Suho"he said and handed me a folder with all the information. The object was dated back to the 1910's, it was small but very rare. 
"tomorrow they have a benefit party, and you will take the time to sneak in undetected, and steal it" he handed me an envelope with an invitation and a set of keys.
"your baby would be to easy to detect since they are after your car, I have a new one waiting for you"
The screen in my wall revealing a 1997 Mazda RX-7.

That car was a beauty and mine for one night.
"I want you to be careful and not get caught" said Lay and I got up from the table. I knew that if I messed this up, we could all end up in jail
"I won't, don't worry after all I'm Kris" I said and walked to the door.
"that's what I'm afraid of"whispered Lay as I left the room, heading to my office.
I would succeed, this was my time to shine. Nobody would get in my way, and if I see whoever stole the Oh's possession, they will get to know me. 
They WILL get to know me.


Hey guys its abyxiu sorry for the short chapter, i kinda suffered from a small writers block and it didnt come out as detailed as i wanted it to be. Hope you guys liked this and please comment your thoughts.

P.s: i wonder who got to the mansion first? lol

have fun reading guys and let us know your thoughts of how its going.