Work..

You steal my heart, I'll steal yours
On this beautiful night clHmm. Ok. I hope they enjoy this fic, and to have fun readingassical music filled the the grand ball room of the Oh mansion. Walking down the carefully polished hallway was a beauty likmovies.ther. Nobody knew who she was, the only thing that mattered was that she was invited and that she was the prettiest of them all.Nobody knew what was going to happened that night, but they were going to have a big surprise.
 
Minzy pov
"time for work" I yawned and slipped into the nearest room. I had been invited to one of the most luxurious parties of Seoul, and by chance it was at the mansion of Oh Sehun one of the worlds biggest billionaires.I had carefully disguised myself, and prepared my fake identity for the night. I was on of the most wanted criminal in the world, wanted for stealing, trespassing and the accidental death of my ex-fiancée. However, for tonight I was Kim Ryen, one of the biggest company owners in Seoul, or so what everyone thought.
I carefully checked the rooms surroundings for anybody that may be hidden. Once confirmed of a cleared perimeter I walked over to the balcony, and noticed the open window of Oh Sehuns office. I took of my red heels and climbed over the railing, slowly but with ease i hoist myself over the window and stepped into the room. I carefully stepped down to the wooden floor,and took out a special spray from my clutched bag. I sprayed the empty room and hidden red lasers started to appeared from thin air. 
"hmmm, so it's bigger than I thought" 
I carefully pulled my body under the red lasers and slowly approached the other side of the room. As I stepped over one of the lasers my long black dress stared to give me trouble and I accidentally stepped on one of the sides. I almost lost my footing when I reacted instantly and did a backflip trying to regain my balance. Once I was secured I slowly eased my body back upright and approached the painting across the room. I passed my fingers across the back of the painting until I found the button that was hidden. I pressed it and the bookshelf next to me slowly started to turn revealing its hidden content. A wooden box was sitting under a glassed case in the back of the bookshelf, and another set of lasers surrounding it. 
I sighted and took out my compact mirror from my bag. I passed it through one of the lasers making it bounce back and hitting the base of the laser machine.
"perfect" I whispered in glee as i took out a knife from my bag and put on a pair of black gloves. With care i cut a large circle in the side of the case, and easily removed it from my path. I put my hand through and grabbed the small wooden box, meanwhile in my other hand I had a small replacement, so as soon as the box left its place it wouldn't trigger the alarm system. As quickly as I could, I exchanged the items and set the glass back in its place. I removed my compact mirror from where it was and the lasers bounced back where they belong. I walked back to the painting while removing my gloves and pressed the button so the bookshelf would return to its position. As soon as the bookshelf was back in place, I passed through the lasers and jumped down to the balcony. I carefully set the box in my bag and put back on my red high heels. 
"I don't know how some women do this, this is killer" I thought as I walked out of the room and pain started to hit my feet.
"Ms. Ryen" 
I casually turned to the voice and Kim Minseok, Seouls top artist and businessman.
"Kim Minseok nice to see you" I said as I bowed to my senior. He was wearing a black suit with a button down shirt, and a black tie. His red-browned hair was combed up, and his dark eyes sparked against the light. From the glint from his eyes he had just recently had 3 glasses of wine, and some soju before he got here. Also from the faint smell he had just finished eating some of the appetizers that the waiters were serving. One thing that Minseok loved to do was eating, and this night was no exception. Also one thing he also loved to do was infiltrate where I was working, even if it was a top rated mission and he wasn't invited. 
"have you finished the preparations for tomorrow's meeting?"he asked me and smiled to me with ease. I really wanted to break his smile but tonight we were working together to ease the break in process. And there where also important things in mind, one: I didn't want to break my cover, and two: i didn't want to ruin this dress, if I did Park Bom would easily find me and kill me. 
"yes, I did and it will be set in your desk bright and early in the morning" I said through clenched teeth, and he just smirked at my behavior. I didn't get along with him, but he really liked to tease me, thefore he made my life hell.
"Great, now let's head to my office and talk about the meeting" he exclaimed and took my arm dragging me down the stairs. I easily broke his grip on me and followed him to the front door. 
"Kim Minseok" yelled a voice from the other side of the hallway. Oh Sehun walked over and hugged Kim Minseok, acting as old friends even thought they barely just meet each other. I rolled my eyes and looked at Oh Sehuns features. He was tall with blond hair, pretty eyes, and soft facial features. His black suit brought the paleness of his milky white skin,and made him even more handsome. 
"Oh Sehun" smiled Minseok and stepped back standing next to me. He casually put his arm across my shoulders and pulled me closer. He send me a signal with his smile to play along with him. "Sehun this is my girlfriend Kim Ryen, one of the top business owners in Seoul"he stated and I bowed to Sehun as he finished the introduction.
"nice to meet you" I grinned and send a your-dead smile to Minseok. He quickly smirked and returned his attention to Oh Sehun.
"she's a beauty" stated Oh Sehun and I smiled at him with gratitude at his words. The same words I hear from every man I meet, they only saw the beauty that was me, not the beauty inside of me. "yes she is,and we are just about to leave too, we need to clear up some things for tomorrows meeting" he said and gently tugged my arm for us to walk back slowly to the door.
"ah ok, I hope I see you again soon" said Oh Sehun and we nodded back that we would. We bowed to Oh Sehun and casually stepped through the door. As soon as we got into car, I smacked minseoks head and he easily caught my arm before he got hit. This was our routine every time he irritated me I would hit him and he would catch my arm in the process. 
"your girlfriend?!"I exclaimed and tried to hit him again. He tiredly looked at me and pulled out of the mansions driveway. 
"what did you want me to say? Oh Sehun may I presented to you the thief that has stolen your priced posession"he retorted and I pouted at his smart remark. "
ya! You could at least said I was your sibling or friend" I exclaimed and crossed my arms at him, silently calming myself down. As soon as i was calm i turned and looked at Minseok's face. His faced looked tired, and really sad, aging slowly from all the work. Even thought he would tease me, he also had feelings and he only wanted to protect me. 
"I'm sorry for my reaction"i whispered and he easily smiled at me. "
pabo, your ok, after all it's just your woman hormones"he smirked and laughed at his own statement. 
"ya!" I stuck out my tongue at him and took out the box from my bag. It was a small wooden box engraved with the Oh's initials, it was crafted with small flowers all around. I opened the lid and gasped at the sight of the object infront of me. "what a beauty" I whispered as I took out the object from the box. This was worth the hard work for tonight. 
 It was a 12 karat golden egg, lined with shiny red rubies and bright green emeralds all around. From the looks of it, it was made in 1925 by a gifted and talented jeweler. The design was so rich and perfect, it almost looked to good to be real. 
"Lee Chaerin must have a good dealer in her hands if they wanted this specific jewel" whistled Minseok and awed at the beauty in my hands. I could just nod back at his comment.
 This was one of the reasons why I was a thief, to deliver beautiful artifacts to the biggest bitters in Seoul and the world. Also for another reason but that story I rather keep to myself for now.
 "put it back, we are here" said Minseok as he parked the car in the front of Kim Industries, his business. I put it back and got out of the car, quickly walking up the stairs and into the building. I made my way to the elevator passing the night guard and nodding a quick greeting to him. Minseok catched up quickly and put his key into the secret key hole under the number one button. The elevator suddenly jolted and went to the right. I hold on tightly to the railings and closed my eyes so that the feeling of nausea could easily pass. I'm never going to get use to this I though and tried to hold everything in.
The elevator suddenly stopped and the doors opened to the entrance of Lee Chaerin's office. She was the leader of a group of thiefs from all over the globe, she was also my boss. The organization was created 5 years ago, and I joined only three years ago. She was like a sister to me,and also my best mentor. "hey unnie"I called and she rolled her eyes at my familiar affection. 
"did you get it?"she asked and got up from her desk, looking at my bag. She always knew where I keep things hidden, after all she was the boss. 
"here" I tossed my bag and she easily caught it with one hand. She took out the wooden box and set it on her desk, looking at it with slight interest.
"good job, and now I have another job for you"she suddenly stated and tossed me a letter. I caught with ease and with a quick motion I opened it to reveal its content.
"you have been invited to Kim Joon Myun also known as Suho's benefit party. While you're there I want you to find his priced posession and bring it back. My sources say that he has something dated back to the 1910's a precious heirloom that was stolen from a great general in the war. The generals family want it back at any cost,and we want you to go get it." She stated as I looked at the bright elegant invitation in my hands.
 This was something very big, and highly dangerous. Suho was rich and I mean very rich, also he had one of the finest security system in all South Korea. Nobody has ever gone in successfully and stole anything. This required good planing and excellent determination. 
"this is also a solo mission"she also added and my eyes went wide at those words. This was a death mission how could I possibly get in all by myself, it was outrageous. 
"but chae......" Minseok's words faded as Lee Chaerin send him a cold death stare. He quickly shut up and walked out of the room, scared to even challenge her orders. "you will do fine, there is nothing you can't do"she declared and gave me a soft smile. I just quietly nodded and tried to get my thoughts all together. If I succeeded this, I would be marked as one of the best international thief in the world. I could surely do this, after all I was highly trained by her.
"go rest and get ready for your mission, I will see you once you fulfilled this mission" she said as a a final order and I walked out of the room, dazed by my mission. I will surely succeed after all I was Minzy.
 

Hi this is abyxiu. Hope you liked this and comment your thoughts and questions. Bu just reading this you can tell i watch way too many action and spy movies.

 Hi this is ShadowsCreed. i hope you enjoy this fic and have fun reading.