Tell Him

DaeLo Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“For real? I am not gay hyung!” Daehyun couldn’t believe what dare the older one gave him.

 

“Who said you were gay? I didn’t ask you to fall in love or sleep with him. Just go on a date. A date, Jung Daehyun. You two can go to dinner or to a cinema. It’s simple, right?” Himchan rolled his eyes and continued. “Yeah, we don’t ever know about the future. Maybe you’ll fall for him for real. We don’t know, right?

 

“I shouldn’t have played this stupid game with you. I’ve known this side of you. Akh! I was so stupid!”

 

“Stop ruining your hair. You need to look good to ask him on a date.” Himchan laughed darkly and received another cold stare from the younger.

 

“This will ruin my image, hyung. All the people in school will know that I’m going with a guy.” He groaned, staring at a pretty boy who was reading a book, sitting alone at another table beneath a tree.

 

“Oh~ Our Jung Daehyun’s really having such high confidence. You think he would accept you?”

 

“Excuse me? It’s Jung Daehyun we’re talking about. IT’S ME!”

 

Himchan smirked and leant forward. “Show me. Show me how this Jung Daehyun can win not only girls’ heart but also boys’.” With a smirk still on his face, Himchan straightened up, crossing his arms. And his smirk turned to a victory smile when the boy across his table stood up.

 

“Just look.” Daehyun loosened up his tie as his sharp eyes fixed on his target. “I’ll make him mine.” Confidently, he stood up and approached the pretty boy steadily.

 

Himchan then took his phone and was ready to shoot the scene. “Let the show begin.”

 

 

 

“Hi! Can I sit here?” A sweet smile suddenly appeared on Daehyun’s face when the other lifts up his gaze from his book, staring up at Daehyun.

 

“Sure.” He said calmly with such a soft voice before looking back at his book.

 

“Jung Daehyun.” Daehyun said as he sat across the other, then reaching out his hand. “Your name?”

 

The other averted his gaze from the book, staring at Daehyun for a moment, and finally took the other’s hand as he said, “Yoo Youngjae.” Daehyun noticed red tints that suddenly appeared on Youngjae’s cheeks.

 

Daehyun smiled gently, he thought that this would be easy. And when he was about to bring up some interesting topic to catch the other’s interest, a tall boy suddenly ran to their stone table.

 

“Hyung! Youngjae hyung!”

 

Daehyun couldn’t help but stare at a beautiful figure before his eyes. It was a boy. Yeah, it was a boy. Daehyun was sure that it was a boy, but this boy was even more beautiful than any girl he had met before. His cheeks were red because of running and his kissable lips opened as he took a breath. He had milky whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter