Nothing Left Behind?

DaeLo Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So… we’re ready to go. There’s nothing left behind?” Shishimato whose face was the scariest among the others’ asked to his four troops. They all were standing in front of their damaged plane’s door.

 

“Ah! I forgot to bring it! Wait for me!” He exclaimed, Tatsmato was running back toward the storage on the edge of the plane, looking for his belongings.

 

Looking at running Tats, Dadamato felt confused all of sudden. He felt something was left too, but he couldn’t remember what it was. He placed his both hands over his head as he made his way toward the storage.

 

“Ya! Hurry up!” Placing his both hands on his waist, Shisimato shouted impatiently when he saw how slow Dada walking was.

 

Hearing the leader’s shout, Dada stopped in his path. He was getting more confused now. With his both hands still on his head, he turned around and went back to the door.

 

The three matos in the door stared straightly to the green mato. They already understood his common condition.

 

“Ah! I almost left my precious things. We can go now.” The pink mato said as he looked at his reflection on his mirror.

 

“Ok. There’s really nothing left?” The low deep voice heard from the red mato mask. His eyes stared at green mato who immediately raised his hands again and placed them over his head.

 

Before he could start walking back again, his long ears were grabbed and pulled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter