A Boy with Black Mask

DaeLo Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Don’t forget your line, Jae.” I said a bit loudly as I struggle to walk in a subway. As always, the morning subway is loaded by so many busy people.

 

“You’re silly. Are you seriously going to do that stupid plan?” He shouts behind me, ignoring the others’ ears.

 

When I step in, immediately my eyes do their daily pleasurable task, searching for him. “You don’t know what love is.” I smile when my eyes find him so quickly. Thanks to his tall body. I turn around just to see Youngjae in his struggle to step in. He’s very slow. Impatient, I take his wrist and pull him along with me as I manage myself again in the crowd, heading to the masked boy.

 

“Ya Jung Daehyun! Just open your eyes! You have no chance! Look at his uniform! He’s from that prestigious school. All students in that school are coldhearted boys. Your plan won’t work!”

 

“He’s not same like them all. I’m sure.” I whisper. And I'm sure he's not.

 

 

 

Similar like days before, since the first time I saw him, he wears that black mask, covering a half of his beauty face. I’m certain that he’s beautiful, though I've never seen a lower part of his face. That’s why; I’ll do my plan today. My big plan to expose that unseen part of his beauty face, and if I’m lucky enough, I would hear his voice.

 

A nudge on my back pulls me back to earth from my trip in his heavenly pure eyes. He blinks at me cutely. I shake my head to regain my composure. I have to start my plan before this subway stops and he leaves.

 

Youngjae’s now standing beside me, waiting for my sign as he glares at me impatiently. ‘Now’ I mouth quietly.

 

I clear my throat before forcing myself to cough. I try my best to cough as natural as I can and leave the rest to Youngjae.

 

“Ouch! You should wear a mask if you have that disease! Look, all people here would get infected by the virus you spread off! Hah unfortunately,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter