Chapter 15

Conquerors the Superstar
Life continues even though the heart still hurt ...........

"Manager han, how is this? You're his manager"

"Cheosohamida director. I will find him soon" said manager han then excused himself away from the director.

"Ya Jiyong-a, where are you ...... why more severe than before " said manager han talking to himself as he repeatedly tried to call Jiyong. manager han's face smiling after successfully contacting the superstar

"Jiyong-a , where are you?"

("Tell him I'm not feeling well")

"But....... yeoboseo ............... Jiyong? ........ Jiyong-a" manager han's face into panic, he repeatedly rubbed his chest and saw the director. Manager han sighed heavily before he approached the director.

"Ehmmm, mianhae director. Jiyong said he was not feeling well so ........."

"MWO? What reason is that? His fine before . He even still be angry at my staff. Now he disappeared in the middle of filming took place and with its easy to say he was sick?"

"............ Cheosohamida"

"Basic jerk actor. He thought he whom huh ....... blah ...... blah ........." babble the director who just welcomed greeting sorry many times from manager han .

"Please convey to your boss. Cant he take care of his artists? The producer has to pay him expensive. Ah, my head hurt. I could not bear it. I will say this to the producer. Choose me or him that survive in this project"

"mr. director ..... mr. director" call manager han tried blocking step of the director, but to not avail. Manager han could only stare helplessly.

"Eottokke ......."

°°°°

"Emoni, ahjusshi ........." bom suddenly silent while her eyes look serious to tv screen

"Look bom, actor kwon ji yong sued the production for disappearing at the time of filming. he talented but always be trouble maker ....."

"..............."

"The actor that has been known for sure so arrogant. Oh yes,who 's looking for me?"

"Suk jin ahjusshi. There are things that he want to ask emoni" said bom, emoni immediately went from her sitting and leave bom that still stared at the tv screen

"......... Ya, Jiyong-a .......... why you like that ..... its because of me? ............ .should I met you ji .......... andwe ..... Jiyong also very annoying before ......... but ........... ..... ah, eottokke ...... "

°°°°°

"Look at this! Until when you behave like this, huh? You want to embarrass my company?" The ceo said with a high tone

"................. It's not my first case hyung" said Jiyong relaxed

"Yes but this time is different. You know the movie project involves three countries. This is a great project ji. If you have to make the problem is not with this project. Cant you use your brain, huh!"

".............. Then what hyung want me to do?"

"Meet the producer and director, apologize to them and promise not to repeat it again"

"......... Not repeat it again? Ha .... ha ha ......ha ...... ha ..... ha ....... "

"What is so funny?"

"Hyung know how I am, all the production team know how my properties including the director so this is not a new case, right"

"YOU! ............... You really made me a headache. Cant you apply good as you do at your last drama, huh?"

"............. Hyung wants me to be as good as my last drama? ........ Of course can be, only one who can make me calm and hyung know what it is"

".......... Ji, I told you ........"

"Then, hyung already know what to say to them, right? I'm tired, I going home now hyung"

"ya Jiyong! Kwon Jiyong" cried ceo Yang but Jiyong doesn't care about his boss calls and keep it running quickly left his agency office.

°°°°

"So unnie pruduksi team not involved in that?"

("Ne, their film was a big project involving three countries, Jiyong should got smarter if he want to make trouble. See now, so big problem")

"Unnie ...... should I met him?"

("What for?")

"Maybe he like that because of me , unnie"

("Not because of you, Jiyong's bad attitude already existed before he knows you so you dont need to see him ")

"But ..........."

("Bommie-a, hear your unnie word, EOH. If you see him ceo Yang will be angry at you and unnie afraid That ceo will tell all reporters, because of you jiyong have bad attitude ")

"Uh, what it might be like that?"

("Possibly, ceo Yang want you to stay away from Jiyong. you forget huh ?")

"............... Then what should I do unnie, I cant bear to see Jiyong like that "

("Let his agency who takes care it . Anyway, this is not his first time dealing with legal")

How is this .... what bom would obey her unnie words or will park bom go to seoul to meet Jiyong?

Continue .....