Chapter 14

Conquerors the Superstar
"Ji ...."

"Hyung ...... I just want to be with people Who I love, is that wrong?"

"No, but the person you love is not the right person"

"Then yeoja like what is appropriate for a superstar like me, hyung? What like Sandara park or the y lee hyo ri? Or the maker scandal clara ? Try to tell me hyung?"

"Jiyong-a .............. i think is better if you go home and you calm down.your self first , think with a cool head. You have to know I'm doing this all for your kindness ji"

"............. I'm home" Jiyong said and walked limp leaving the boss's office.

°°°°°

"Bommi-a, all was ready, right?"

"Ne oemma"

"Kajja"

Today is the day of boms departure to jeju island. Along the way to the airport, bom was silent. bom's oemma holding boms hands making bom turned to her oemma.

"Bommi-a, this is the first time you leave oemma. If you can't stand there, back soo, EOH .."

"Ne oemma"

"Why dont you just cancel your departure?"

"Yeobo!" bom's Appa jerky

"Ah mianhae, I'm just not ready when bom leave me now"

"Aish, you should be aware of our daughter's were grown. If not today, one day they will definitely still leave us"

"Leaving us? Waeyo yeobo-a? Why do ye jin and bom will leave us?"

"You dont want your daughter to get married, EOH?"

"Ah you're right he he he ....."

"Oemma" bom call

"Ne bommi-a"

"Oemma dont worry, I'll be fine there. Anyway, ahjussi sukjin's family is very kind on me"

"Yes i know it , mianhae your oemma excessive worrying"

"Gwenchana oemma"

°°°°

"So you dont know where's Jiyong? You're his manager, What are you working huh!"

"Mianhae sajangnim. Earlier i go to his apartment but like he is not in. I've also been repeatedly calling him but his phone is off"

"Argh, basic stubborn boy!" Shouts The sajangnim, all bowed silently not dared look their angry boss

°°°°

Jiyong sat transfixed in the corner of the room, he let the room becomes dark. He also deliberately disable his mobile phone. He really wants to own.

"Eottoke ............. what should end up like this, it is also bom........ what do you want? ............. ..... ended when a new story began ha ha ha ha ......... "Jiyong words speak for himselfl, he heard the sound of the bell repeatedly, but Jiyong reluctant to open what else finding out who it was. Jiyong walked to the bed and lay staring at the ceiling of his room.

"Can you continue to live without me, bom? ................ Like it you can. And what about me? I'm not sure bom......... ..but I will try to be myself when have not met you .... " Jiyong said while his hand wipe his tears.

A few days later ......

"Sajangnim, Jiyong had called me he said he agreed with his film project scenario I gave him yesterday." Report manager han

"Really? Good, good. The end he listened to me too. Oh yes, about the circumstances of him?"

"................ Look like we would be tired of him than before"

".......... Gwenchana, gwenchana. The important is ..... he would resume his career and forget.about that yeoja . Han, take care and stay tuned Jiyong"

"Ne sajangnim"

Can Jiyong really forget park bom?  

Continue .........