Chapter 13

Conquerors the Superstar
Note: difficult to continue this ff, it because the bias not appear-up until the idea lost too.....

" Ye Jin- ssi, I know and sure park bom at home now. please let me to see her. I've been quite frustrating for a few days is because I missed her."

" Jiyong- ssi........... why you dont understand as well?"

" I dont want to understand if her excuse just that, it's not serious problems"

" but sajangnim........"

" sangjanim? What happen with my boss?"

" He............. he met park bom at night after you take bom home" said ye jin cant cover more reason

" MWO? Why Hyung meet bom?"

" According to you?"

"........... Hyung already know our relationship and meet park bom to ask her to away from me? So, bom didnt want to meet me it because hyun suk Hyung?"

" Yes, its a common things done a boss to protect his artist, right?"

" But why he didnt talk about that first with me?"

" Where I know, just ask your boss. I think I' ve said all. I excuse" said ye jin then get out of jiyong's car and let jiyong which is still silent in the confusion and then ye jin see jiyong's car fast moving to leave their home location.

" Jiyong- a, hopefully The sajangnim not angry and destroy your career" said ye jin slowly, full sense of worry about the fate of jiyong.

°°°°

" Unnie how?"

" Ya bommi- a, your unnie just come back. Let her a quick break" said bom's oemma

" Ne oemma, unnie want to eat first or to the bedroom now?"

" Haiz, arrasso. Kajja" said ye jin directly to walk to the bedroom followed by bom

" Unnie, I see his car go after unnie finished with him. What unnie talking about on him? What unnie say the evil on him?"

" Waeyo? You worry him?"

" A- ani not so, I just......"

" I said the truth to him"

" Eh? Unnie said I want go to jeju?"

" No, I' ve said the reason you away from him"

" Unnie told him about Yang sajangnim?"

" Ne"

" Unnie"

" I just dont know want to say what else, all the reason so that he was away from you, he dont want to heard it, I was forced to say the truth "

" But..... how about Yang sajangnim angry and jiyong carrier......."

" We' ll see"

°°°°

" Ah, jiyong..."

" Where's Hyung?"

" Ah him..... ji....." cried secretary kim panic see jiyong entry into CEO's room without permission.

" Hyung......" all eyes looked at him, jiyong bowing the guests who are talking with CEO Yang

" Can you wait for a moment ji.... We're meeting"

" Ne Hyung" replied jiyong then excused himself out of the CEO' s office

" Why you seen a hurry? There is something happened?" asked secretary kim

" Yeah, something very bad" Secretary Kim was silent, he felt something bad imminent. Shortly thereafter, CEO calling secretary kim to let jiyong entry into the room. Jiyong bow on the boss then sit in front of his bosses.

" What happen ji, you already agreed to start your new project?"

".......... why Hyung do it? Wae Hyung?"

" What do you mean? I dont understand"

" I already know all of it, why Hyung said that cruel to park bom"

" Oh, so you come here to discuss about that yeoja? She tells you?"

" No, she would not even see me"

" Not whether it was nice"

" Hyung....."

" Jiyong- a, you must be aware of whom you now. You not jiyong the first that is still free with who you want to. You must choose yeoja a later will not be dropped your career that have been painstakingly you achieve. That yeoja will only inhibit your career later"

" Why Hyung so sure about that? Why Hyung sure park bom will destroy my career?"

" Ji........ you're a superstar with millions of fans out there that supports you, although also many people in the industry who said you are difficult people to handle but your fans always support you. Are you want to make disappointing them?"

" I dont understand, really dont understand Hyung"

" I dont blame park bom, I just worrying her. later, did she ready when she have to face scorn of people who dont like your relationship"

" I dont care about people say, I will protect park bom"

" Aish....... Ji, thinking was wiser again. Park bom not a celebrity, she didnt used to the spotlight camera especially your stalker. Are you want to make park bom depression?"

"........ Hyung, I can undergo a secret relationship without public know"

" You can be? You sure you can? How long you can maintain it? Are you forget you have a lot of stalker?"

"....... then what I have to do Hyung? I really love her" said jiyong frustrating.

"............. calm yourself, think good and bad when you remain with that yeoja and the most important is thinking that yeoja feeling"

How? What jiyong will follow his Hyung advice?

Continue......