Chapter 1

Conquerors the Superstar
"Bommi-a please"

"But unnie, I dont like to work in that place"

"Just a while until my leg healed, we're currently filming. I dont want to lose my job"

"Bommi-a, help your unnie. Anyway you haven't got a job, right?"

"Ne but oemma ....."

"Hey bom its alright I'm work there, too"

"Nana's right, you will not be alone right there have your friend nana"

"Okay unnie, oemma. I will working replace ye jin unnie"

"Gomawo bommi, you are indeed my greatest dongsaeng" Praise ye jin, raising both her thumbs.

° ° ° ° °

"Nana-a, the place is very crowded. I was very nervous" bom said, looking around with uncomfortable views

"Gwenchana bom-a. Kajja I will introduce you to the director" invite nana

° ° ° °

"So you're park ye jin's sister?"

"Ne sanjanim"

"Mmmm ...... you are not fit to be a film crew, why dont you be the artist? If your acting is good I will invite you to play in the next movie again"

"Gomawo sanjanim, but I really was not interested in entertainment"

"Really, Really too bad"

"Sanjanim what about me? You've promised me to give me a role in a movie which was produced it, would you?" asked nana

"Ne, we'll see if there is a suitable role for you. Now you bring park bom for look set and tell her about her duties as well"

"Ne sajangnim, kajja bom" invite nana, they both bowed respectfully to the producer, then walked out of the director the room.

"Filming this time it will be hard and long, you must be prepared to work overtime bom"

"Waeyo? Are we filming action movies? Why spend a long time?" asked bom confused.

"It's not an action movies, and again it was not for the films but for the actor"

"What's wrong with the actor?"

"The actor is kwon jiyong"

".................................. Then?"

"Haaa .... you certainly would not believe, beyond those who knew him as a talented actor, polite and friendly but behind that only crew who knows how jiyong its truth"

"Indeed it him?" asked bom curious, nana looked around then whispered softly

"He was very stern and his arbitrarily. He was very arrogant and difficult for the invite to work together"

"Really? Thus his attitude in front of the screen just pretending? That means he doesn't have talent?"

"Because he has an incredible acting talent who make him become very arrogant. Dazzled him with all his 'superstar' "

"Nana-a, you look so hate him"

"Not hate just a little upset, a little. All crew also felt the same way with me. Later you will see how he the truth"

"I'm not his fans so I dont care. I'm here just for a while until ye jin unnie's toe healed."

"You know why ye jin unnie have broken leg?"

"Unnie said she fell down the stairs" replied bom mimic her unnie speech

"Ne indeed she fell down the stairs but she didn't say why she could fall?"

"No, you know why?"

"That's because kwon jiyong"

"You mean kwon jiyong encourage unnie to fall?"

"No, kwon jiyong told your unnie to take a scenario that remains in his room. He told with angrily to make ye jin unnie scared and rush to his room and fell over when going down the stairs. All because of the arrogant kwon jiyong" nana said annoyed

"Why is he telling my unnie? he's got its own staff"

"He did it at will, then you also will see its own" says nana and running fast when the team began to gather production and will begin filming.

The shoot went well, and now all the crew and performers lunch break. Bom sat down with nana and other crew. Enjoy lunch while chatting make lunch time feels so fleeting.

"Ok, we will continue filming. Artists get ready soon" orders of the director. The main performers and extras began to enter the set and stood at their positions except for one person.

"Why jiyong not prepared ? Does he still eating?" the director asked confused, not long after jiyong's manager came with a rush.

"Cheongsumhamida jiyong could not continue filming" says manager who makes everyone into confusion

"Waeyo? Something happens?" asked the director

"Ani, he was just angry because he dont like his lunch" says manager

"MWO? Why not tell from earlier, now filming will continue. How?" asked the director began emotions

"Bianata .... I've persuaded him but you know it, jiyong very stubborn" said manager resigned

"Just a few days filming has been acting up again. Every shooting definitely like this. Was it because he was a big star so it can do what he like? Yak! Which responsible artist? Go tell him, shooting is not possible to cancel" says the director, in charge of the artist immediately went with the manager to see Jiyong room but soon he was back with a grim face

"Bianata, I couldn't persuade him" reports the responsible artist replied. The director who seemed upset but powerless against super star is always acting when filming will begin. This is not their first collaboration was because its director could only sigh severe anger. He looked at the film crew awaits a decision on what will he take.

"As always, anyone who can persuade him to continue filming will get a bonus" said the director, should 'bonus' word that is encouraging for them but not subordinates as with the film crew who are very familiar with the misdeeds of the superstar. But one by one they went to see the superstar, tried their luck but always come back with listless face. Bom looking silent people who seem very upset.

"Nana's your turn" said one of the crew

"I dont want oppa, I've tried it and finally he slammed the glass to shatter in front of me." nana says reject

"What about you?" asked another crew

"Me? I cant persuade people to" reject bom

"You're here to replace your unnie, right? We've all tried, and now just you and nana. Guys should try it"

"But ........"

"Bom-a, you just try eoh. Later, when you fail, I will try to persuade him too." nana said persuade, bom looked confused to all who looked at her with eyes full of hope.

"Do you want us to overtime until tomorrow morning?" asked the director who soon joined them. Bom still silent, she really didn't like the work atmosphere like this. bom took a deep breath and then nodded slowly walked into the room of the superstar.

Did park bom can managed to persuade the superstar?

Continue ........