First Love

shy

 

 

 

 

 

"Ugh so hot." leo whined squirming underneath N who had fallen back asleep, N groaned snuggling closer. Leo frowned and an evil look formed in his eyes as his fingers traveled down before grabbing the older boys and pinching hard.

"YAH!" N squealed jumping up, he stared at Leo wide eyed the younger boy just blinked at him innocently yawning sleepily.

"Whats wrong?" he asked curiously, N snorted shaking his head he leaned down while Leo tried to pull back.

"Don't worry baby..I'll get you back." N warned, Leo's face instantly went red and he yanked the blanket over his head as N walked away laughing softly.

"Baby?" Leo whispered to himself and smiled shyly he liked the sound of that but he would die first before admitting anything.

"Leo go wake up Hyukie..he's got a schedule!' N called out from the kitchen, Leo sighed getting up and headed to the bedroom.

 

"Hyukkie.." Leo whispered not wanting to wake the others up, Hyuk grumbled snuggling back into Ravi's chest. Leo rolled his eyes whipping back the blankets and slowly lifted Hyuk up into his arms.

"Mine." Ravi grumbled reaching out, Leo snorted kicking his hand away slightly and hurried from the room. Hyuk grumbled blinking sleepily eyes widening when he looked around confused and then glanced up seeing Leos face.

"Hyung…whats going on?" he asked while Leo set him down on the toilet in the bathroom.

"You have a schedule come on..you're going to be late and N's going to be pissed. I think he's making you breakfast." Leo replied moving around the bathroom quickly, Hyuk watched him a small smile on his face. Leo didn't show his affection in public but he took care of the younger ones at home with little things like getting their clothes ready and their shower started.

"hyung shower with me." Hyuk suggested, already half way out of his clothes. Leo turned to look at him his face turning red and quickly looked away.

"Its okay, I just feel like going back to sleep." Leo grumbled, Hyuk smiled creeping up behind the older boy and quickly tugged his pants down. "yah..Yah."

"You think N hyung is going to let you go back to sleep…come on hyung please." Hyuk whined, Leo sighed rolling his eyes before nodding his head.

"Alright alright." Leo grumbled, Hyuk smiled happily and finished undressing before climbing into the shower. Leo hesitated before stripping, Hyuk kept his back to the older boy knowing he was probably embarrassed.

 

 

N finished making breakfast for the three of them and walked to the living room looking around confused, hearing soft laughter from the bathroom he walked over and peered in a small smile on his face. He knew the others were trying to get Leo to be more comfortable with them doing something like this. Sure he was a little jealous but if this got Leo to remain in the group he was down for anything.

 

"Yah..hurry up foods getting cold." N called out knocking lightly on the door, walking away he started to think of what he and Leo could do on their day off from everything.

"Hyung..what's that on your thighs?" Hyuk asked softly, Leo froze as they were getting out of the shower and looked at his legs seeing the long cuts there he shrugged.

"Nothing, I haven't seen them before." Leo lied quickly drying off, Hyuk stared at him as Leo quickly pulled on his boxer. Leo turned to Hyuk holding open the towel and the younger boy stepped into his arms giggling as leo proceeded to rub him dry. "Hyukie..don't mention that to N hyung alright."

"Sure hyung." Hyuk nodded having no intention of listening to Leo he was going to tell N right away.

 

 

"Hyukie..what's on your mind?" N asked curiously, their manager had been called away on family business so N was taking the younger boy to his schedule.

"Hyung..do you think Leo hyung would harm himself?" Hyuk asked curiously, N looked at him surprised before quickly turning back to the road his fingers clenching around the steering wheel.

"I don't think so…why what happened?" he demanded, Hyuk bit his lip before suddenly bursting into tears surprising N. N quickly pulled over glancing at the clock to make sure they had time, and turned to face the younger boy unbuckling his seat belt and pulling the shaking boy into his arms. "Shh..shh its okay." he soothed rubbing his hands up and down the smaller boys back.

"He..he's got all these cuts on his thighs..you know like when people cut themselves on their wrists or arms. Leo hyung has them on his thighs so that he could hide them." Hyuk explained snuggling close to N, he knew they were on a tight schedule but he didn't care.

"I'll talk to him okay. Don’t worry and have a good time at your schedule okay, I'll come and pick you up in a few hours. "N soothed, once Hyuk had calmed down, they headed off again. Hyuk cuddled against N, the older boy smiling gently when he pulled up next to the building and Hyuk was sound asleep.

 

 

" ." Leo groaned he knew that Hyuk was probably telling N what he had seen, quickly Leo took out the cover up that he had hidden in his pillow case and went back to the bathroom quickly putting it on his thighs ignoring the sting from some of the newer cuts, he didn't stop until he was sure it was blended in just right and no one could notice.

"Hyuunnnggg.. I’m hungry!" Ravi whined knocking on the door, Leo sighed rolling his eyes before cleaning up the mess he had made in the bathroom and quickly opened the door smiling slightly.

"Alright. N made something earlier for everyone, I'll go heat it up just take a shower and it will be ready." Leo ordered, Ravi smiled happily and hurried off, once Leo had gotten the food ready again he went and woke the other two dragging a reluctant Ken to the kitchen table.

"Hey don't forget Yunju." Hongbin said softly, the others looked up in surprise trying to hide the guilty look I their eyes. They had completely forgotten about him, Leo sighed and got up going to the manager's room, once inside Leo shut the door behind him and went to the bed smiling slightly at Yunju who was sound asleep.

"How could you have changed so much?" Leo asked softly, sighing he reached his hand out and brushed back the other boys hair gently.

"What..?" Yunju mumbled blinking sleepily, Leo quickly pulled his hand away rubbing at his face surprised that his hand came away wet and he realized he was crying.

'Um..breakfast is ready." Leo said softly, Yunju nodded slowly getting out of bed, he stood up grabbing Leo's hand before he got to the door. Leo felt his heart speed up, Yunju had been his first love and he had been trying hard not to be alone with the younger boy.