Break through

shy

abfa6f1aa8a959e17d3e94faaf7e2f4f.jpg

 

 

 

"I…I" Leo gulped fanning his face slightly, Leo didn’t think he had ever been this embarrassed before. "On.on.ly if you keep your boxers on."

"of course!" N said quickly before Leo could change his mind, he was super shocked that Leo had relented. Turning slightly so that he wouldn't make Leo even more uncomfortable. Leo took a deep breath and quickly stripped down to his boxers and stepping in behind the slightly shorter boy.

"um…could you um hand me the soap?" he asked softly, N turned towards him a huge smile on his face. Leo gulped when he realized how close they were and tried to take a step back but N caught his arm pulling him so that he was under the water instead.

"Let me." N murmured pouring the soap into his hands he quickly reached up running his fingers through Leo's hair, N wished he had his camera right now. Leo had his eyes closed and he was pouting his face and ears turning pink as if he could sense N moving closer to him.

"th..that feels nice." Leo breathed, N couldn't take it any more and leaned up slightly kissing the taller boys cheek gently. Leo's eyes shot open in surprise and then he yelped in pain as the soap flooded his eyes.

"Idiot" N said laughing softly, since Leo's were still closed he grabbed the wash cloth and quickly started to wash the younger boys body.

"Yah!" Leo squeaked jerking back in surprise, as he jerked back his feet slipped and fell pulling N down ontop of him their chests pressed against each other.
"Taekwoonie..are you okay?" N asked concerned, struggling to get up but was stopped when Leo suddenly wrapped an arm around his waist keeping him still.

 

 

 

"You okay?" Ravi asked concerned, Hyuk was staring at him wide eyed after the kiss as if he wasn't sure how to react.

'I uh..yeah." Hyuk replied blushing, hearing a commotion from the bathroom the two quickly hurried over leaning against the door anxiously.

"I think he actually got Leo hyung to shower with him." Ravi announced loudly, that got the other three two hurry over in surprise.

"Are you serious, leo hyung never showers with anyone." hongbin said a small smile on his face, hearing the water shut off the four buys scurried away. Ravi jerked Hyuk onto their balcony shutting the door behind him.

"Hyung…what are you?" Hyuk demanded confused, Ravi smiled pulling the younger boy against him and leaned down kissing him again.

 

"Wow he wasn't lying" Ken breathed staring at the two on the balcony, he was tempted to yell at them worried that someone would see them but Hongbin came up behind him wrapping his arms around the older boys waist.

"Hyung..how did you know that Hyukie likes Ravi?" Hongbin said softly, Ken his lips turning slightly so that his back was pressed against the sliding door.

"Well, we um overheard you and Hyukie talking the other day." Ken confessed, Hongbin nodded but then froze as realization dawned on him and he stared at Ken wide eyed his face turning pink. Hongbin suddenly found himself with his back against the door . "That's right my little Binnie."

"Crap." Hongbin breathed, Ken laughed softly. Yunju watched them with narrowed eyes. He could totally make things harder for this group if things didn't end up going his way.

 

 

 

"My little Woonie." N murmured, they had finally gotten out of the tub drying off. They both realized that they would have to fully strip. "I won't look Woonie."

"Thanks." Leo blushed quickly stripping and changing into new clothes, turning around he was relieved to see that N was changed as well. Grabbing a towel he pulled Leo from the bathroom trying to sneak past the others but froze at what they saw.

"Well ." N breathed, Leo's eyes widened in surprise and he followed his gaze. Ken and Hongbin seemed to be having an intense staring contest while  out on the balcony Ravi had Hyuk on his lap hands tangled in his hair kissing  him.

"OH." Leo breathed his face turning red, he didn't think something like this was going to happen. N just smiled slightly at his adorable members and settled down on the couch pushing Leo down onto the floor so he was sitting in front of him he started drying Leo's hair ignoring the look Yunju was giving him and Leo's whines.

 

 

 

 

 

Yunju sighed standing up, the others didn't even look at him when he grabbed his jacket and shoes and left the dorm. Leo leaned back against N's legs sighing, he felt like he could relax better now that Yunju wasn't in the room anymore.  N smiled gently sliding his fingers through Leo's hair, Leo yawned sleepily climbing onto the couch laying down so that his head was resting on N's lap blushing slightly unsure if N was okay with this. What Leo didn't know was that when the crew for We Got Married had first arrived they had put cameras everywhere so that they could catch cute moments between Leo and N. Thankfully Ravi and Ken knew where the cameras were and had disconnected the ones that were focused on the areas they had chosen to corner the two younger boys. It took only a few minutes for Leo to fall asleep easing the younger boy off his lap N stood and walked to the others who had been standing there watching them.

 

"did you get Leo hyung to shower with you?" Hyuk asked leaning against Ravi's chest the younger boys eyes still had a slightly dazed look in them.

"Yup..don't about it..we still had our boxers on." N replied laughing softly, as the younger boys all grinned in delight.

"I can't believe it..i wanna shower with him too. Is it weird that we all want to baby him?" Ken said laughing, N shook his head a small smile on his face as he glanced back at the sleeping boy.