02

Happy Family

My umma and appa were sitting on the couch, cuddling and acting like teenagers.

*Facepalm* Why is this my life?

This is a daily freaking thing. Sad art is, its been a daily thing since I was a baby. Of course, when I was born, mom was 19....and dad was a tinsy bit of a pedo. 

Their teenager love thing was cute when I was, like, 5. Now its just wrong. I mean, I was five, things were fine, I was living the good life. And then the evil twins were born. ChunHee and ChanGoo. I woke up and realized Oh my god...mom and dad created those things!!! Umma and Appa aren't as great as I thought. And so here I stand. Preparing myself for my first day of High School. 

Once I was completely ready, I tried sneaking out the front door without Umma or Appa noticing, unfortunately, they have super sonic hearing only when it comes to us kids.

"Ahgi!!!! Good luck in school!" Umma ran into me in the hallway, hugging me tightly.

"Ddal~" Appa came in hugging me as wel, squishing me between him and my umma.

"Squished!" gasp "Can't breathe!" I gasped once more.

"Be good!" my Appa smiled, kissing my forehead.

"Okay!!!" I sighed.

"And make lots of friends!!!" umma hugged me tightly once more.

"okay!!!" I sighed, sounding much more exasperated this time.

"Have fun!!!" they squealed in unison.

"Okay okay!" I was slightly smiling by now as I huried out the door to my bus.

It wasn't more than 20 minutes before the bus was parked in front of the school and I was peaking at it from the window.

Making my way down the bus walk way towards the door, I smiled. I took a breathe and started down the little stares, seeing an extremely handsome boy standing on the sidewalk. I tripped off the stairs, landing on my face. Some people laughed. I stood up, completely embarrassed. Look at what my klutzy parents gave me.

"Are you okay?" the handsome boy asked.

"Yeah! Are you alright?" his friend came up from behind me, most likely off my bus.

"Fine. Completely and totally fine." internal facepalm. Cute guy probably thinks I'm an idiot.

"Are you sure? It looks like a strawberry of your forehead." Cute guy chuckled lightly and brushed his fingers against my forehead. Picture if you wil...

A girl who hasn't ever truly talked to a boy, let alone have one touch her face.

That girl is me. Because my parents are just a tensy bit protective. I think it has something to do with the fact that my Appa is older than my umma by a few years and he "corrupted" her so they wanted to make sure I was a perfect angel. Like my name. I think they thought the name "Chunsa" would bring good juju to the family.

"I'm Jonghyun." Cute Boy smiled, "But my friends call me Changjo."

"I'm one of those friends. Hi, my name is Ricky." the friend grinned.

"Ah, I'm Chunsa! Pleased to meet you!" I bowed.

"Chunsa....cute. I like it." Changjo smiled.

OMG *dies*

Wait til I tell Umma what good things happened today!!!!