SYS 2 : Class

Senior Year Studentella

" You can hurt me , but not my friends "

-- Anonymous

 


“ Yah Hunny , take care of my bike . If I see a little scratch , you gonna be die . ” Yongguk said to Hunny . They have finished their breakfast and the students are ready to go to school .

“ Tch , Yongguk-ah , I know I know . I’m a good dongsaeng afterall . ” Hunny said . She can feel Yongguk make a face when she hug him . They go to school by bike . Meanwhile Himchan and Yongguk go by car . Since the B.A.P members came by Himchan’s car , the 4 of them have to ride with the girls . Zelo will ride with Hana , Jongup with Sujin , Youngjae with Gahee and Daehyun with Daehee . Daehyun kept whining to Daehee so that he can ride with her . Daehee felt tired by his stupid whining and let him ride with her . Seriously who can stand with Daehyun whining . It sounds like a seal . Hunny will ride it alone . She’s kinda dangerous .

“ Hunny , ride the bike carefully . Don’t try something stupid . You’re kinda dangerous when you ride . When the lights turn red , stop . Understand . All of you too . Careful ok . ” Himchan gives his lecture again . They just nod their head .

“ Goodbye Yongguk and Himchan Oppa/Hyung ” They bid their goodbye and go to school .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 10 minutes , they arrive . People look at them . Eventhough they don’t know that those kids are rich , but they still envy them . They take off their helmet . They look at their surroundings and immediately greet them with big smile . Even the junior , they still greet them . They walk to the hallway . When they walk , someone talk to them and that makes them stop .

“ Oh look , who we have here . The es and also the s . Still school at here , I see . Hello , Hunny baby ~ ” The B.A.P members look at him furiously . Seriously , what is his problem ? Calling them like that . The girls also look at him furiously . And Hunny just look at him calmly . Sure they used to be called es and s like that by him , but can’t he just stop picking them . He just picked them because he is the well-known son . His family owns 5 Star Hotels . And that makes him feel like he rule the school .

“ What do you want , Ji or I must say Park Yong Ji ? ” Hunny asked him .

“ Well , nothing . I just wanna greet my Baby here and her little friends . ” The B.A.P members and the girls are furious right now . Maybe in their head , they planning to kill him . The students at the hallway all stop from what they were doing and look at the scene .

“ Oh well , Really ? Thank you for greeting us . Now please excuse us , we have something to do . ” Youngjae speaks . He walk past him but before he can , Yong Ji grab his wrist and slam him at the locker . They were shocked by his action .

“ Yong Ji ! Let go of him ! ” Hunny yelled at him . But he just look at Youngjae .

“ I didn’t finished my speech , so don’t you dare try to go . ” Youngjae punch his face . Like seriously this guy . Gahh , his mouth is so smelly . He wonder if he brush his teeth . Yong Ji was shocked by his action . He get up and all ready to punch him when he fall back .

Hunny got on top of him and held his collar .

“ Listen here . I hate it when someone trying to make a fight with my Friends . If you wants to punch me , just punch me . But don’t ever lay your dirty hands on my friends . You hear that ? ” Well , Hunny friends doesn’t seem bothered by her action . They have seen her being mad and furious before . Hunny got off of him and dusted her skirt . But before Yong Ji can get up , she give him another punch and he fall down again . The others laugh at his face . They all casually walk like there’s nothing happened .

They go to notice board to find their class . Hunny , Gahee , Daehee , Jongup and Zelo will in the same class . 18:A-2 . Meanwhile , Hana , Sujin , Daehyun and Youngjae will in the same class . 18:A-1 .

“ Yah guys , don’t tell Himchan and Yongguk about this . If they know ,  they gonna fry us alive . ” Hunny said . Of course they don’t want their brothers know . They gonna be died . They all nodded their head . They reached their class . Class 18:A-1 only next to 18:A-2 . And they look at each other , grinning idiotly . Well , it’s gonna be fun . Sometimes , people can’t read what they were thinking except them . Only them can understand . They went to their class and wait for the homeroom teacher to come .


A/N : This is my second chapter . Kinda short ? Well i'm kinda busy . heee 

This is Yong Ji . I just searched it at Mr . google . Lol .

He is an Ulzzang tho :3

I will tell why Yong Ji called Hunny ' Baby ' on next next next next chapter . Just wait :3