SYS 1 : It's School !

Senior Year Studentella

' Without friends , there no us . '

-- Anonymous

 


‘ Hunny ~ , Hunny ~ ’ Hunny heard someone , no not someone , a group of voices whispering her name . ‘ Hunny ~ Hunny ~ ’ The voices start whispering again but this time a little higher . Hunny flailing her arms so that she can shoo the whisper . After that , the voices died down but then she was shocked when she felt someone shook her . She opened her eyes and shocked to see her group grinning like an idiot in front of her . They know that , if someone disturb her when she sleep , she will get furious . But hey , they shook for reason ok . It’s school . Back to the group , Hunny look at them .

“ What are you guys doing here ? Do you all people know what is privacy ? ” Hunny asked them . That’s why they love to disturb her , they love to see her being mad and furious because to them it’s cute .

“ Awww , come on , Bang Hunny . Get your up ! ” Gahee said to Hunny . They all just nodding their heads . Of course they were excited , it’s the first day of school . And they all are Senior ! Hunny still in dazed and blink blankly at them . She don’t know why they seem excited . Seems like our Hunny is blur .

“ Why are you guys so excited ? Like why ? I don’t find today is awesome day because you people disturb my beauty sleep . Get out , I want to sleep . ” Hunny had lay down and wants to sleep already when Hana jumped into her body . And the others follow . “ Wake up , Hunny ! It’s Monday ! School Day ! Wake up , wake up ! ” they said in unison . Seems like they practiced well . Hunny , which is under them seems like she can die at another time . She shock about the news and can’t breathe .

“ Gu…ys , you all , wants to kill me …. Or w…hat ? ” The others has gotten up from her body and giggling . Seriously , the girl under them can die but they still giggling . * What a friend * Hunny thoughts . She looked at them and finally looked at them up and down . They were dressed in School Uniform . And then it strucked her , it’s Monday . It’s school day . * Oh God *

“ OH MY GOD ! IT’S SCHOOL ! AHHHHHH !!!! ” She quickly ran into her bathroom and shut the door . They can hear the water run down .

“ Clumsy girl ” Sujin said and went out to kitchen . The others follow .

“ Where’s Hunny ? ” Yongguk asked them . They look at him . Their jaw hanging . I think Daehyun heads can get in into their mouth . Yongguk was wearing a pink with flowers and butterflies apron . They look at his face and the apron . Up down , up down . They burst into laugh . Well didn’t know that our manly Yongguk has a cute side . He even had a spatula in his right hands . Looks like a mom but a tough one . Yongguk seeing them laughing know they mentioned his apron . Because , the B.A.P members also laughing like an idiot when they saw him wearing that apron . He looks at the girls and they still don’t stop laughing . When Hunny seeing him like this , he gonna suffer for the whole day being picked on her . So better he shut the girl’s mouth first .

“ Yah , kids stop laughing . Enough with the boys laughing at me and now you kids laughing at me . Please stop . What if Hunny hear your laughing . I’m gonna died ! Please stop ” Yongguk asked them to stop . The girls had finally stop laughing but still giggling .

“ Looks like someone scared of being picked by Hunny ” Daehee said while smirking . Geez , this girl , same as Daehyun . Yongguk look at them cutely and pleading them to stop at the same time .

“ Hahahahha , alright Yongguk Oppa . We good now . Where’s the other B.A.P Oppas ? ” Sujin asked him while eat one of the sausage that Yongguk cooked for breakfast .

“ Yah , Park Sujin ! Aishhh , this girl . They at the living room . Playing video games maybe . Now go to them . ” Yongguk shoo them to the living room . Now he just need to hang the apron before Hunny see it . His hands was touch the string when he heard a laughing . He knows whose laughing is that . It’s his younger sister , Hunny . He was doomed ! He slowly look at her and saw Hunny rolling like a buffalo on the floor while laughing .

“ Hahahhahahahahhha ! Bang Yongguk ! What are you wearing ! Pink ? Do you wants to be the new mom or what ? Hhahahaha , it’s hilarious . I wish I had my phone and capture your photo and make as my wallpaper and I’m gonna laughing all day when I opened my phone . ” Hunny stood up and still laughing . Yongguk look blankly at her . He scared if she capture his photo and show them to the other people . He is ready to kneel to let him go but before he can do that , Hunny cut his drama .

“ I’ll let you go this time , if you lend me your motorbike . ” Hunny smirk . She know that , his motorbike is so precious to him . Yongguk widened his eyes . Before he can even talk , Hunny cut him again .

“ Or not , I’m gonna make you feel ashamed . I’m gonna post your photo in your instagram . You have many followers , am I right ? ” Hunny smirk again .

“ Seriously Bang Hunny . You cut off my words . You even wants to make me feel ashamed . How dare you . I thought you’re a kind younger sister . TT TT . Haishhh , alright , alright . I’m gonna lend you my motorbike . But please take care of it . Arasseo ? ” Finally , Yongguk lend his motorbike to Hunny . Hunny smile in victory .

“ Yes , Yongguk is awesome !!!! ” Hunny screamed in delight . The boys and girls at the living room feel shocked by her scream . They went to the kitchen .

“ Yah , Bang Hunny , where is your manner ? Shouting like that and called Yongguk without Oppa . Tsk tsk tsk , Channie Omma didn’t teach you to be rude . ” There come the Mother . Channie Omma ! It’s true that Himchannie the ones who teach Hunny . Just some of it since Hunny parents were busy with their business and had to go to other places . Overall , Himchan and Yongguk took care of her and the others .

“ Yongguk hyung ~ I want to eat ~ . ” Daehyun said . Pfttt , Food Monster . Daehee knocked his head . Everyone laugh .

“ Alright , alright , let’s eat . You guys also have school . Faster eat . ” They had their breakfast together . It feel so much fun with them . Despite their parents all busy with work , they still have each other . But their parents still care for them eventhough they busy .


A/N : This is the First Chapter . I'm sorry if this kinda mess . I know there's much grammar mistakes , please forgive me . I'm sorry if there spelling mistakes also . English is my second language . Heee , enjoy .