II.

"Darling"

"We have a meeting President, ... President ... Hey Sojin! Weren't you paying attention?" Dara snapped her fingers at her and Sojin went back to herself.

"Umm, of course I was," She replied, and watched her pen twirling in her hand.

"No you weren't." Jonghyun interrupted sitting next to her She could practically hear the laughs in his voice. "You were writing something What was it?" She felt his arm brush against her as he leaned over to get a look in her notebook.

In a flash Sojin flipped the notebook over to an unused side, remembering at that moment the lyrics she had written down.

"Nothing" she blushed and turning her head to Dara side to look away.

"So you were saying we have a meeting?" she asked Dara she nodded smiling and left.

The class started she was listening and taking down notes, the professor assigned her and Jonghyun to be partner. It only sunk in then that Jonghyun had just admitted he had been watching Sojin during class, and at his lack of response to her question she turned to him.

Sojin almost pulled back when she realized his face was even closer to her now than before, their arms still touching. She could feel the heat coming from his arm, feel the Dark hair rub against her . And she noticed, for the first time, how handsome Jonghyun really was. He had long brown eyelashes framing his brown eyes, a perfectly proportioned nose and face with defined cheekbones and a strong jaw line and lets include his bright smile.

Jonghyun was so close to Sojin that he could see the details of her angelic face, her cat eyes, her long eyelashes, her fluffy cheeks and kissable lips. He was smiling , smiling at how perfect Sojin was .

Sojin staring at his eyes, Sojin doesn't know what to do she can feel his breath and then She realized her heart rate had speed up and was beating loudly . No wonder he was such a hit with the girls because he was damn a pretty boy.

"We really are a perfect match" his voice softer than before, no trace of a smile on his face as he continued gazing into Sojin eyes. He moved away from her suddenly, their arms no longer in contact, his face now a safe distance from her.

"What?" Sojin asked innocently as she didn't understand what he said.

"Ah Uhmm I mean , the running for valedictorian. I heard that you are one of the candidates and great thing I'm also , we match well together" He smiled again but it seemed forced to Sojin, like he was purposefully trying to say something but didn't want to change the atmosphere that had descended on them.

"Let's get started." So they spent the next minutes coming up with their answers and then spent some time debating which ones is the right.

When they were done She realized there was still some minutes left of class .

"We did a great job Sojin" Jonghyun remarked and leaned back in his seat.

"Yeah," Sojin replied, not knowing what else to say, as she started to write something again in her notebook.

"You like to write that much ?" Jonghyun asked as he leaned over again, their arms touching once more.

This time Sojin felt electricity rise on her arms at the contact and prayed he didn't feel them. She shrugged a little.

"When I'm bored," She answered, writing again.

Sojin felt conscious as he continued leaning into her, not bothering to move away at all as he continued to watches Sojin. And she admitted it to herself, She liked it that way.

"Hey can I ask you something?" Jonghyun asked after a few seconds of silence.

"Go" She replied easily, wondering what on earth he had to ask her. She stopped writing and looked at him, giving him attention. He smiled at Sojin and she blushed a little. He looked away from her and rubbed the top of his head. When the class was done they didnt stood up they just have a chitchat.

"Do you believe in Soulmates or Perfect match?" Out of the blue he asked.

Sojin blinked in surprise at him, watching him to see if he was serious about his question.

"Why are you asking me?" was the only thing she could respond with. Jonghyun looked back at her and smiled a little. At the same time he moved away from her, their arms are no longer touching, as though to put some distance between them now that they were talking face to face.

He shrugged a little. "I think you're the kind of person who thinks about alot of things, and maybe I could use some advice of yours." Sojin laughed at this. Was he really serious? That was she thought.

"What's so funny?" he asked, his lips twitching as though he wasn't sure if he should smile or not.

"Well, one of the most popular and well-liked guys in school, asking me, of all people, if I believe in that?"

He nodded in a cute way like a puppy.

"okay. In soulmates I Do , but i don't believe in Perfect matches. I mean ..perfection doesn't exist We are all born with flaws, nothing completely perfect at all. You can only found Mr or Ms perfect in just a fairy tales concepts Whereas the narrator will introduce the characters who is perfect and ended up saying 'They Lived Happily Ever After' ... i don't believe in such things"

It was the longer that she had ever said to Jonghyun, and, as the words came spilling out of Sojin realized that she talked nonsense things. But Sojin saw his expression morph as a twinkle and a soft, fond look in his eyes appeared and his lips turned up into gentle smile.

"Would you believe me if I said that I believe on such things Sojin?" He spoke her name softly, gently, making it swirl with his tone. Sojin felt her heart rate speed up again.

"Huh?" He broke eye contact with Sojin and she saw him smile a little to himself. Then his brown eyes met my dark ones again. "Thanks Sojin, Now I know what to do next for that girl." His hand dropped from her shoulder after giving it squeeze and hug her. They heard the bell ringing as Sojin looked back Jonghyun had already taken off without even a good-bye. She sighed and think of what he said "Now I know what to do next for that girl?" What does that exactly mean?.

[A/N]

This is will be a short story with three chapters so wait for the last update .