I.

"Darling"
A Beautiful girl with a brown hair and fringe let out a small sigh and glanced at the clock. "You can do it Sojin!" she said encouraging herself.

The teacher's voice echoing on and on and becoming like a lulluby in her half-asleep mind. Running her fingers through her long brown, She's trying her best to pay attention to what their teacher discussing but Instead, a song that she had been listening since this morning came into her mind making her want to sing it. She stopped and started writing some of lyrics that popped out in her mind.

~Call me your darling darling, melt me

Sugar pop, my lollipop, I will shout out

Call you my darling darling, you’re sweet

Oh make it hot, only you~

Sugar sugar sugar, only you are my star. I will sing a song about love

Sweet sweet and bright, the moon also knows my heart

Sugar sugar sugar, you’re so sweet

Oh baby, you’re so fresh, soda pop pop pop

Making my throat prickle and tickle my my my

There. She did it. She got it out of her head and transferred it onto the notebook . She read the lyrics over and over, smiling to herself .

Sojin was known as the student council president, a smart, pretty and talented girl who majored mechanical engineering, loves to perform, a singer and song composer. She always had a sweet wide smile and a very innocent yet y looking face . She is approachable and easy to get close despite of being a shy and cold type of person.

"Park Sojin!" A voice suddenly exclaimed her full name loudly. The next thing she knew her desk was being hauled in the direction to her right.

She gasped but before she could process what was happening a twinkling Brown eyes and a wide smile were mere inches from her face.

It's Lee Jonghyun . He was one of those popular guys in this University who could light up a room with his presence and always had numerous guys and girls around him. He was tall, handsome, athletic person he was on the Taekwondo , Judo and basketball team. He possessed a really strong charisma which make people fall to him. He always looked like he was having a good time, always with that wide, bright smile on his face. It was like he never had a bad day in his life. In addition he was nice and funny .

"Can I sit here?" he ask Sojin, the smile never leaving his face. He bobbed his head a little causing his messy Dark hair to sway. And thoroughly distracting Sojin.

"Um, what?" Sojin sputtered out as she hurriedly turned away from watching his hair and searched for her pen that she had dropped in her surprise from being hauled over.

"I want to sit here" he repeated as he bent down in his seat momentarily and straightened back up, Sojin pen in his hand. "Here you go."

"Okay, You don't have to ask me" She took the pen from him,her fingers slightly brushing against his. " thanks," She added, smiling a little at him.

"You are welcome , after all we are friends" he replied lightly, amusement evident on his face as he looked back at her.

~Wait, Friends? He considered us friends? Okay we were school friends and we only once had a little conversation before and that was three years ago But what did that mean to him? .~ Sojin thought.

She met Jonghyun when they are First year , Well she knew who he was, before that, since he was so popular, but she had never spoken to him that much he just happened to be sitting next to her during that time. Sometimes he tried to start conversations with her that weren't school-related but they were almost always interrupted by other people who wanted to talk with him and casually brushed Sojin aside as they took up all of his attention.

Well She didn't mind it . She knows that makes it sound like she have low self-esteem, but the truth was that she knew there were always people who wanted his attention and to be seen around him, and she don't care since she doesn't need his attention at all.

She had her own circle of friends her Girls friends Yura , Minah, Hyeri, Jiyeon , Dara, Eunjung, Hyejeong and some Popular boys. She got along with pretty much everyone even though she was relatively quiet and shy.

She was always surprised that Jonghyun even bothered to try to get to know her at all. He also started greeting Sojin in the hallways in between classes when he spotted her, no matter who he was with and even there's a teacher he doesn't care. And of course there's no time that he was alone because he was always with someone unlike Sojin.

School had just started up again from summer break, and Jonghyun had completely surprised Sojin the first day when he spotted her walking towards him as he was standing in the middle of a group at his locker.

"Sojin!" he had called out with a smile that simultaneously lighted up and softened his features, for once not calling her by her full name. Sojin smiled back at him the smile that can melt peoples heart, his enthusiasm and warmth lighting up Sojin mood.

As she walked by he held up his hand in a high-five gesture and Sojin automatically put her palm to his. Instead of a quick pat like she was expecting he intertwined their fingers, and gave her hand a squeeze. As things tend to sink in slowly for her she kept on walking instead of stopping and let go of his hand. But he kept smiling at her as a soft, fond look appeared in his eyes, one that she had never seen before when he looked at her.