III.

"Darling"
The next few weeks passed by with no changes. Jonghyun never talks to Sojin nor greet her everyday in the hallway and she think they were not friends anymore?

She hadn't really known what are their relationship But now they definitely had no relationship at all not even a friend. She had fallen off of his radar and was not even noticeable anymore after that day. Which puzzled her, Sojin thought of him as a nice guy and yes he really is but the fact that he just left her that easy.... Sojin felt hurt thinking that he maybe just need a advice.

"You've been spacing out again.. Is there a change? Come on Sojinnie" Yura, one of her best friends, and had been asking her every day asking, during lunch, if there was any changes.

Sojin sighed Dramatically while taking off her bag put her hand on her head and the other on her chest "No he never talk to me again. And my heart is breaking."

Sojin covered her eyes with her hands. "How will I survived this cruel life?" She continued on, needing to let out the hurt she was still feeling in a mocking way.

"How can I live a day without that guy ? His messy Dark hair, that killer smile, those eyes that show the depths of his soul, the voice of an angel, his hot body and..…"

"Oh shut up!" came the voice of Jiyeon throwing a snack at her and the other did the same too. Sojin pouted and let out a Laughs .

"Was that too Dramatic?" she laughs and fix herself.

..."Why don't you write some fanfic now Park Sojin ?," Eunjung hitting her head as she sat down at the table. Sojin just laughed as she pulled her lunch out of her bag.

"He'll talk to you again. I'm sure of it," Hyeri said nodding to herself.

"Psh, i don't think so" Sojin shrugged. "I am betting my arms, my legs , my oh so gorgeous face and my body for that. Im sure he will" Hyeri smiling mischieviously. "Don't listen to Hyeri."- Hyejeong

She shrugged and drink her cola. "It's ok. I can live without him, I miss him tho. But its not that he's my boyfriend"

"By the way , Don't forget the event Later after class .. There's a booths there and the special event that you have to prepare" - Dara reminded her about the special celebration today. "Nae , I already asked a band to perform.. errr Jonghyun friends actually" Sojin eyes glanced at the corner "Oopps, Speaking of the devil" Sojin saw the subject of their conversation walking confidently towards his usual table with a guitar case on his back, smiling at the people seated there already, and Sojin watched as they all seemed to perk up and greet him lovingly. He was bobbing his head a little his dark hair swaying and his bright smile that can make her heart melt as she found herself smiling widely.

"Woah, He's dangerous" Minah remarked,

"Huh?" Sojin asked as she took out her food and started to eat.

"Brown and expressive eyes, nice jaw-line, y lips,wide smile,cute dimples,hot body, friendly and talented. You really had fallen inlove with him" -Minah looking at her closely.

"BINGO !" - Yura added as she snapped her fingers.

"I'm not !," sojin said fiercely, and defensively. Sojin knew she had gone into dangerous territory seeing her friends smiles widened.

"None of us are blaming you, Sojin .You are just joining the rest of the girls in our school.I do the same thing two years ago-" Eunjung said smirking.

"I..I Don't , its just an admiration" Sojin said in a quiet voice, she doesn't know about her real feelings for Jonghyun either. She once looked at his seat again and saw a girl near him she bit her lip

~ Maybe she's the girl that he was talking about ~ she was trying to stop taking a glance at him as she finished her food.

They sat in silence for some minutes before Sojin search for her notebook , the notebook where she wrote lyrics but she can't find it inside. Sojin sigh and her friends looking at her. "What's up?" Yura asked her as she was frowning a little.

"My notebook is missing." She whine leaning her head on the table thinking where did she possibly forgot the notebook"

"Just copy my notes. I'll give you my notebook before you leave. No worries," Yura told her. But sojin shooked her head and say that it's not a notebook for class.

She went back to the room again trying to look for it but she never find it.

After classes were over, Sojin stood in front of her locker trying to figure out if she misplaced the notebook there

"Sojin," said a voice. She almost jumped when she recognized it and turned her head to see that Jonghyun was standing close to her.

she lost a word and suddenly feel so nervous she merely gaped at him, feeling her eyes grow wide.

"Here," he said simply, holding out something to Sojin. She looked away from his face to see that he was holding out the notebook that she was looking for. Sojin stared at it, in disbelief, for a few seconds, before looking back at Jonghyun. He looked really nervous and was shaking a little. For the first time she saw Lee Jonghyun not confident of himself. He shook the notebook a little, still holding it out to her. This time Sojin managed to unfreeze long enough to take it from him.

"How d-" She started to say but before the word was barely out of Jonghyun had leaned cupping her face and gave her a quick kiss. Sojin was about to talk but saw him turned and walked away quickly from her place.

She was left out , hardly sinking in what did just happened and when she finally back to herself she's feeling more puzzled than ever she examined the notebook in her hands. Yes, it was her. Nothing really special it was covered with some random stickers she had decorated. But how did he found this?

Sojin examined the pages she had used so far, which weren't that many. Nothing seemed to be missing until Sojin looked at the lyrics she wrote.. She felt her heart skip a beat.

The spaces before are now with words and its not her penmanship. Jonghyun had written something.

I fell in love with you though I can’t express it You flew on top of my heart like a butterfly You shoot love at me like a bee I’ve fallen into a sweet temptation

- that's the written as the first verse that Jonghyun wrote then next was the one she wrote.

Call me your darling darling, melt me Sugar pop, my lollipop, I will shout out Call you my darling darling, you’re sweet Oh make it hot, only you Only you, only you, only you

- Sojin read it again and again and saw a piece of paper drop the ground , with a "Can you be my Darling?" note .

Suddenly propelled into action she slammed her locker shut. She hurried down the hallway in the direction she had seen Jonghyun go. She didn't know if she could even catch up with him but she had to try. Sojin run to find him.

Since Jonghyun was so popular, it became very easy to find, he had been stopped at the exit door.

"Jonghyun!" She called out,her heart starting to beat wildly in her chest. She saw Jonghyun freeze in his tracks and knew he had recognized her voice.

Sojin wasn't sure what to do, or even what she really wanted to do, but she had put my hand on his arm and tugged gently.

Slowly Jonghyun turned to face her. He was blushing, with his head still bowed low and his shoulders sagging. His eyes had lost some of the light that was usually in them, and he had no smile on his face. In fact he was looking at Sojin as though she was the only one who could give him back the vitality and energy he had somehow lost.

The sight of seeing him so vulnerable, and open, made Sojin stomach do flip-flops. It was as though she was seeing Jonghyun for the first time this serious . The Mr. perfect who was known as a cheerful, smart who knows everything, friendly and sweet person she used to see before was gone , He changed , in just a short period of time...

Still keeping her hand on his arm, Sojin moved so that she stood closer to him, closer than she ever had before. She could smell a pleasant masculine scent coming from him. She squeezed his arm gently and raised herself on her toes a little as Sojin pressed her lips against his cheek. After a few seconds she pulled away and dropped back flat onto her feet. She looked up at him.

Jonghyun looked stunned, his eyes wide with surprise, like he couldn't believe what had just happened. Sojin blushed wondering what his next move would be. Then she saw the blush fade a little from his cheeks and he smiled a little at her. He raised his hand and touched the side bangs of Sojin that had fallen over her left eye, smoothing them back, then his hand cupped her face as he traced her cheekbone gently with his thumb.

The soft, fond look was back in his brown eyes, at this moment as he seemed to stand up straighter and his other arm slid around her waist.

"Sojin" he murmured as he bent down and kissed Sojin cheek, his lips warm and smooth. He kissed her eyelids and Sojin realized then that she had closed her eyes, then the tip of her nose. She opened her eyes to see him smiling his wide, bright smile at hei. Only it was slightly different than how he usually smiled. It was softer, happier more than before. she smiled back at him.

"I've liked you for a long time, Sojin" Jonghyun said softly as his hand left her face and he pulled her right up against him. He wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I…I don't really know you. We barely really talked to each other. And you don't know me either."Sojin

He chuckled quietly and tightened his arms around her. "I do know you. I know you're smart,you are kind and nice, and sometimes stupid and you usually act like a baby " His smile grew wider at Sojin stunned expression.

~ Woah that was a pretty accurate description of me.~ she thought.

"And you do know me, better than you think you dont .Maybe you just forgot the Lee Jonghyun that you knew before." ...

"Err.. What are you talkin' about?" Sojin looked puzzled.

"Remember when I ask if would you believe me if i say I believe in Perfect match?" Sojin nodded.

"I told you I really do . Ive been waiting for this time. Back then when we met during our first year you told me that I am a perfect guy that can never reach by just some girls...." Sojin felt slightly confused asking "wait... Did I told you that?,"

"Well the truth is, I'm not perfect I always make a mistake , I also hurt you when we are in third grade. I bully you and always make you cry because i think in that way you can notice that I exist but then you left, your parents transferred you to where i can't see you anymore. I regretted that days that's why I promise myself that I will change for good so that when we meet again I can correct all the mistakes that I have done to you" Sojin just looking at him trying to remember it all.

"I remember what you said to me the last time ,you said that You Hate me So much, when I asked why ... You said it is because I am not Perfect like a prince charming. After that I tried my best to be one until I finally met you again during our first year here its a faith that I saw you again that's what i told to myself we shared a very quick conversation tho but that was enough for me. So i continue showing you that Im a better person now.

I'm actually a stubborn who always tries to act cool and perfect especially when you are around ... But it wasn't that easy , since i am not perfect Iam afraid that you might reject me"

"W..wait... We were both young that day and you know kids love fairy tales. You don't have to be perfect just for me to notice you" - sojin blurted out . She wasn't going to deny that over the semesters Sojin had started to fall for Jonghyun as she had observed how nice he was and that we had the same sense of humor, and how she often thought they would fit well together.

"when I asked you last time about perfect match and soulmates I finally got the right answer." said Jonghyun as he let go of Sojin and took one of her hands and intertwined their fingers.

"Oh what is it?," she replied,

"Mmmn ... I already asked many people about it but none of them know the reason why they don't believe in perfect match. I thought before that perfect match would mean that you would both have to be perfect individually. But thinking of it again now , I realized that perfect matche is a person that are actually compliments with each other flaws and make all of their imperfections perfect when that person are together " Sojin smiled hearing his explanation.

"So uhh....well... Uhmm will you be my perfect match Sojin?" he asked waiting for her answer. Sojin smile "I like you Jonghyun....a lot so i guess sure?" she smirked watching Jonghyun jumping up and down . Sojin stopped lauging "How'd you end up with the notebook anyway? I thought I already lost it." Jonghyun smiled and squeezed her hand.

"You forgot that the last time we talked. And since I've been wondering what you wrote in there so i just want to check it" They both walk and reached his car and he unlocked the doors and opened the passenger door, then he took her bag off my shoulders and placed it on the seat. He took off his own bag and tossed it in the back.

They didnt enter as She raised her eyebrows as his words sunk in. "You watch me a lot like a stalker don't you?" Sojin said as she crossed her arms over her chest. "Omo you are like creepy stalker" sojin doing aegyo.

"I prefer to think I just enjoy looking at the girl I love" Jonghyun replied, bobbing his head like he did when he was happy, his smile gentle and teasing and making her heart beat faster. He pulled Sojin hands away from her chest and intertwined their fingers.

Sojin smiled as gently as she could at him, "I never thought that you write songs..." He said and Sojin remember the written on the notebook again she grab her notebook and show it to him.

"Yah, this was your handwritten right? You also compose songs?" he nodded smiling again as he pulled Sojin towards him and let go of her hands to wrap his arms around her waist.

"I finished the half of your song to complete it and I already creates the music tone. Want to hear it?" Sojin without hesitation nodded Jonghyun then pulled sojin to where the events are already starting. "I almost forgot about the event oh my gosh" she freaked out as she pick up her ringing phone. She answered it and it was Jonghyun friend saying that they can't make it on time .

"Wait then who will do the special stage?" Sojin feeling so doomed when she hear that they can't make it she looked up seeing Jonghyun smile.

"You shouldn't smile in times like this Babo" she rolled her eyes.

"Let's just do the performance" he said dragging Sojin in the backstage.

He gave the the Song that they've both shares They both arrange the song after an hour when its time to perform. "I can't do this" Sojin legs and hands are shaking

"You can, trust me . Just sing the half lyrics that you've wrote " he flash a very sincere smile and hold her hand.

they went up to the stage.

"Hello everyone its me Lee Jonghyun together with Sojin maybe you guys are in shocked to see both of us here in the stage Uhmm Well we were gonna sing a song"

They both sat in the chair ,Sojin holding the mic and Jonghyun a guitar. They sat and Jonghyun started to play the guitar.

He started strumming it and Jonghyun start singing the first verse that he wrote.

° They say couples these days kiss before dating

But I’m naive and shy when it comes to people

Sojin couldn't believe how his voice was like an angel's voice it was so sweet that can instantly melt her heart.

I’m trapped in myself, making true love seem fake

I fell in love with you though I can’t express it

You flew on top of my heart like a butterfly

You shoot love at me like a bee I’ve fallen into a sweet temptation

He smiled looking at her eyes signaling that its her turn to sing

°Call me your darling darling, melt me

Sugar pop, my lollipop, I will shout out

Call you my darling darling, you’re sweet

Oh make it hot, only you

Sugar sugar sugar, only you are my star

I will sing a song about love

Sweet sweet and bright, the moon also knows my heart

Sugar sugar sugar, you’re so sweet

Oh baby, you’re so fresh, soda pop pop pop

Making my throat prickle and tickle my my my

Jonghyun keep strumming and sing his part.

I fell in love with you, I want to fall into you

You flew on top of my heart like a butterfly

You shoot love at me like a bee I’ve fallen into a sweet temptation

And they both sing the chorus making the audience to sing-along with the acoustic tone of the song and how their voices blends so amazing.

Call me your darling darling, melt me

Sugar pop, my lollipop, I will shout out

Call you my darling darling, you’re sweet

Oh make it hot, only you Only you, only you, my only you

Until they finished the song he was smiling widely at Sojin after the performance he told the audience that , that song was written by both of them and that all the message he sang is what he really feels for Sojin they runnaway after that laughing and having fun holding each other hands. They both stop , back to the Parking Lot catching their breath . Sojin reached up and touched the ends of his Dark hair. She ran her hand in his hair, arranging it so that the front strands fell across his forehead in the style she liked best on him. He chuckled " I love being with you." Jonghyun bent his head down towards her and kissed Sojin gently, his lips caressing hers slowly as she nibbled on his bottom lip. He pulled away and smiled his special smile at he.

~ I could get used to seeing that every day.~ Sojin told herself.

"Uhmm so what's going on now?" She asked softly as she traced his jaw with her finger, down to his cheek that had a small dimple in it.

"I'm confessing my feelings for you" He smiled.

"Then After that?" - Sojin asked again.

"We will be having a date today," he replied as he put his hand in her hair.

"And what happens nex tafter that?" She asked after a momentary . He leaned into her and put his forehead against Sojins. "After that, I hope you will say yes and I'll caught you more times writing more lyrics in your notebook during class. But now I hope you'll show me what you write. Is it Okay to you?" - he smirks.

Sojin laughed. "I will Jonghyun. As long as you're interested and you want to help me composing a new song I'll show it to you."

"I'll always interested in you Sojin, Let's share our love story by writing love songs"

"I love you"- Sojin avoiding his gaze

"I love you more Sojin" murmured Jonghyun as he leaned in to kiss Sojin again

Thank You For reading